Seite 1 von 3 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 55

Thema: [Vollversion] Eyes Without a Face

[Vollversion] Eyes Without a Face

Team Cascade Proudly Presents...
    A game by ... YummyDrumsticks, Tardis and TheDigitalMonk

... about a girl named Carrie Caraway who was visiting her father for Thanksgiving after an abrupt phone call. Little did she know what was waiting for her.

Language:
    Genre: Adventure, Psychological Thriller, Horror
    Length: 30 MINS - 1 HR
    Download - http://rpgmaker.net/games/2605/

Eyes Without a Face is a very short adventure game made under one week for a Halloween Contest at an English community. The contest was called "Scary Movie" and we had to make a game that is either based off of or inspired by a horror film. Our team picked "Les Yeux Sans Visage," a 1960s French film directed by Franju.

Deutsch

Eyes Without a Face" ist ein sehr kurzes Adventure-Spiel, welches in unter einer Woche für einen Halloween-Contest in der englischsprachigen Community erstellt wurde. Der Contest lief unter dem Thema "Gruselfilm" und die Teilnehmer mussten ein Spiel machen, welches entweder auf einem Horrorfilm basiert oder davon inspiriert wurde. Unser Team wählte "Lex Yeux Sans Visage", einen französischen Film aus den 1960ern unter der Regie von Franju.

Screenshots:

Geändert von YummyDrumsticks (08.11.2010 um 20:59 Uhr)

Hi YummyDrumsticks !

I really enjoyed this game, very good work for only 5 days ! This game reminds me a bit of the german rpg-maker game "Taut" ~
    Mapping, Lighteffects and music fits very good in this game. The story was cool and interessting too.
    I liked those little scenes when you examine some objects like the meal on the table etc.
    Perhaps you two will think about to make a similar project in the future, you're good at such horror games I think !

Greeting: Erzengel

It's a nice game so far. It really reminds me of Taut... even tough telephones really do lend themselves to be used as save points. Otherwise, I kinda got stuck.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?

@ Nemica: Du musst irgendetwas (weiß nicht mehr genau was) in der Küchen ansprechen, glaub den Ofen, dann gehts weiter.

Gruß: Erzengel

So it is a bug. I couldn't interact with anything after that person was gone.

Yeah, thanks a lot for uploading this and presenting it in this community!

I love the screens, since I saw them in the screenthread... And now I will play it, yeah! :-)

When I finished the game, I will write down again, if it was like it looked to be.

You could edit the title to "Vollversion - Eyes Without a Face", which would tell the Users "hey, this one is finished and playable".

Heeey! Thanks for playing everyone!

I just fixed the major bug and uploaded a new version! Also, I can't seem to edit the title in my thread for some odd reason.

Geändert von YummyDrumsticks (08.11.2010 um 22:28 Uhr)

So here it finally is
    I just downloaded your game and I'm looking forward to test it!

Makes me want to listen to Billy Idol now...

I took the liberty of changing the topic name by inserting [Vollersion].

thanks for all the nice comments!

and of course, we drew a lot of inspiration from Taut. and from the german RPGMaker scene in general.

Hi,
    I haven't played this game through, but what I've seen so far was quite impressive.
    Not only with the atmosphere but also of the well elaborated characters.

I'm giving my final opinions when I've finished the game.

netwarrior

Nice Game,looks really good. I like the Lighteffects.
    But I have a question, how I use the Shift-Button? If I turn on the light in a room, there is a little girl and everytime I'm going game over...

Zitat Zitat von Sushi Beitrag anzeigen
    But I have a question, how I use the Shift-Button? If I turn on the light in a room, there is a little girl and everytime I'm going game over...
    Du musst mehrfach, und das wahrscheinlich möglichst schnell, die Shifttaste drücken. Dann geht's auch weiter, anschließend rennst du gen Ausgang und weiter nach rechts.

Geändert von cilence (09.11.2010 um 22:49 Uhr)

The game transports a great athmosphere. But the first monster is imba for me because windows always breaks the window down evry time I press the shift button and asks me if i want to configurate the button for something, I reopen the window an in same moment I m game over. Im a windows 7 user. what am i doing wrong?

Zitat Zitat von cilence Beitrag anzeigen
    Du musst mehrfach, und das wahrscheinlich möglichst schnell, die Shifttaste drücken. Dann geht's auch weiter, anschließend rennst du gen Ausgang und weiter nach rechts.
    Ja nur dann komm ich immer auf den Desktop, wegen dies Einrastfunktion, Shift ist da sehr unglücklich gewählt!

Ja nur dann komm ich immer auf den Desktop, wegen dies Einrastfunktion, Shift ist da sehr unglücklich gewählt!
    Geht mir auch so...

wegen dies Einrastfunktion, Shift ist da sehr unglücklich gewählt!
    Einrastfunktion abschalten

I'm downloading the game at this moment, and going to play it tomorrow. The Screens are beautiful and shows a great athmosphere!

@Ben
    Will Windows bei dir die Einrastefunktion aktivieren?
    Wenn ja, kannst du die Einrastefunktion unter "Systemsteuerung -> Erleichterte Bedienung -> Funktionsweise der Tastatur ändern -> Einrastfunktion einrichten" einstellen!

EDIT
    Zu spät ...