Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 55

Thema: [Vollversion] Eyes Without a Face

I know it shouldn't be funny, be i had to laught. I hadn't imagine that this would happen^^
    It's my first VX game and the graphic is awesome.

Edit: Well I'm through, but i didn't get it^^

I liked the gameplay, but the use of the shift button was a little fail, because of windows. All the background information you could find by checking the furniture was great and gave my a better look a the situation. Although I didn't get the end, it was a nice game. I want more

Geändert von Turgon (10.11.2010 um 00:06 Uhr)

You have to wait for awhile. It's not a game over. There are two endings to the game. A good game takes awhile to get to the end. The bad ending is immediate.

Yeah. Sorry about that shift button. >_< I didn't think about it at first.

That's a really nice game, you guys created, possibly one of the best rm-horror games I've played in years!
    Damn, I lost short after meeting Logan but I will write more about it, when I've finished it.
    What I really liked until now were the great music and the nice written dialouges and, of course, the graphics. Your maps are quite simple but they have a very good structure and the objects are placed very well. The light effects are superb, good you used rm-XP
    Yeah, I've seen some similarities to my game in mapping and gameplay, but you interpret it in a great way, that in turn inspires me.
    (but there was one thing, I was little angered first: you ripped the banker light out of one of my new screens, it was a self made graphic, but, as for some wall textures, that's no big deal. Just thought: "meeh, not able to release my game so soon, graphics are almost used "... ^^'')
    btw: there is a little clipping error in the main hall: http://npshare.de/files/2e0af53e/ewaf.PNG

cu,
    Char0n

sorry for stealing your lamp! it's the finest lamp of its kind! and i tried and failed several times to make my own. (:
    we credited you, though!

Zitat Zitat von YummyDrumsticks Beitrag anzeigen
    There are two endings to the game..
    What have I to do for the other ending ?

Greeting: Erzengel

erzengel_222:

Oh thanks tardis, I saw now the bad ending too !

Really you two should make more games like this !

Greeting: Erzengel

I finally finished "Eyes Without A Face", and my first opinion didn't changed much. I already made my opinion about the graphics: they're high class and stay on the same level all through the game. As I've written your maps have a great structure. You used simple methods, didn't changed much on what the chipsets offer and placed the objects perfectly. Theodore sets seem to be a bit difficult to use for most people.
    Aside from the mapping I loved these pictures that appear when you're looking at some special objects, great idea.
    I also really enjoyed the acoustical appearance of the game. It was very thrilling and atmospherical chilling at the same time. I like that kind of ambient music, gives you a feeling of "trance" :)
    Well, time I've played was about an hour, it is a bit shorter than I suggested, but as you said, it was done for a contest in three (!) weeks, which makes it just stunning. I believe there's a lot of great team work needed to do something balanced like this in such a short time.
    The story was nicley written, I liked the dialouges and notes, but there are some dialouges that close automatically which happens a bit too fast, so I couldn't read them (For example som texts in the intro or when meeting your Uncle at the first time).
    All in all I can say this game babbles at no time and with no element, it has everything it needs, thrills you from the beginning and keeps this until you've finished. The concept, the dramatic art and the scenes are all simple managed, but in an intelligent way, that really generates atmosphere. The conclusion is a little rm-horror masterpiece which drives you back to the days where horror movies were made in black and white colour. ( Especially great: the Bad-Ending :))

Greetings,
    Char0n

Thanks for playing! The game was actually made in five days because we procrastinated. We ended up getting disqualified but it is all good.

Disqualified? No shit. oO° What happened? Such a fine piece of makergame quality... who'd be that stupid?

I turned it in late. xD

Oh, if there is someone here who can't read English but can read French, someone translated the game into French here

Zitat Zitat von YummyDrumsticks Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh, if there is someone here who can't read English but can read French, someone translated the game into French here
    I hope, that you don't think of me and my bad english translations. :/
    I didn't say it yet, but the game is awesome.
    The music is well choosen and the game has a great atmosphere, good chipsets ... I like the style, you use.

Which RPG-Maker did you use? It looks like an RPG-Maker 2000 game, but I think it's made with the RPGM-XP.

Haha , no. I don't understand the videos at all. It's made with RMVX but I based it off of RM2K/3 graphics. I am kind of doing the same thing for the next game.

Finished. Wow, I just say wow.
    What a great game, what you made in only five days.

Well, I didn't understand all of the story, because I recorded it... :-/
    But maybe I will play it a second time and then I will have more time to study the letters.

Great atmosphere... Thanks a lot to Tardis, the lighteffects are very cool and all the maps look great, especially the last map.
    I said it in the video, but I want to say it again... thanks a lot for making this game! :-)

Greetings
    Tasu

Thanks for playing! Yeah, the game is kind of vague. You have to read the things lying around to understand it.

After I heard so much good about it, I played it now too! I saw both endings of which I think the "bad ending" as you call it, is a bit random. However, for a 5 days work it is a very absorbing game. As much as I have seen of your recent works, I really like your sense for visual style and cinematography. But along with the other reviewers I agree that the story was not delivered so well in this one. All the hints give you notions of what was supposedly going on, but it was hard to follow. Also I thought that there was more potential in gameplay.

Of course most of the critisizm kind of wears off, when you consider this being created in 5 days. In any case I am really looking forward to your next works, as I see a lot potential in you and your team.

Thanks for the game and keep up the good work!

I just finished that game and really enjoyed it, but to be honest i dont think i understood what the whole story is about
    Maybe my english is not good enough, but normally i would understand most of the english games, so i think i just missed out those dialouges that disappeared too fast because i'm reading too slowly.
    Could somebody tell me the whole plot? I think i mixed up most elements of that short story

----

Und das ganze noch als Aufruf an die Leute, die es auf Deutsch verstehen: Es wäre super, wenn mir jemand mal kurz einen Überblick geben könnte, was genau in dem Spiel vor sich ging...da lief mir irgendwie einiges zu schnell ab auf Englisch

Woher stammen denn die TileSets?

^^

Hm, sounds very good.
    Maybe I'll load and try this game when I'm bored and have much freetime too =)
    The screens look really fantastic!
    And also the story seems to be awesome =)

I'll play it soon
    *g*