Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10

Thema: One of the most historic game about rpg maker (in french)

One of the most historic game about rpg maker (in french)

hi guys !
    I'm very happy to say you that i just find one of the most "historic" games about rpg maker in the world. And it comes from French ! It's ... Final Fantasy Zero !
    I could not find it anywhere ( probably every one in french has a copy on his PC ... like the photo of the president hanging on the wall ... ).

But one of the goals of my site is to keep alive these games.

So that even the new generation of makers can play it.

Ladies and Gentlemen .... Final Fantasy Zero ->> http://www.freankexpo.net/571/final-fantasy-0

With a fantastic menù , cbs and animations.

Vote it !

That game does not sound bad but I`am only able to play it if it is translated...(German/English)

This game is completely in french, right?

@ sirprise:
    Auf dem Kampfbildschirm sind englische Begriffe, könnte sich aber auch um eine Ausnahme handeln.

Same here, my French is really bad. English or German translation would be cool.

Right.

true this game could realy be translated into english.

anyway I played a while and have a problem .... there is the room with the tree notes.

what is the right nummber for the first riddle ?

Oh yeah, the good old days...I don't believe it's coming out in the near future... and now here's this. Good work! In the past I was stunned. Beautiful graphics, amazing gameplay and an creative storyline. Yeah, this game combines these aspects succesfully. It has more FF Charme than FF13 in the current gaming generation, because this game is a great hommage of the great "Final Fantasy Era" back in the past.

A few years ago I was able to read and to understand french, but now I'm hopeless... But it's not my fault. After high school I don't need this language anymore, so it comes to... this. I lost all my french skills. Yeah, I know, shame on me. So I would be glad to see this projekt in english or german. Keep the work good up until the translated version is coming out.

Lol, I remember I wanted to learn French just for this game.

Is it Rm2k(3?) still?

I remember searching desperately for this game a while ago, so thank you very much for the link! Though I won't understand a word because I don't speak French, I'm curious to get an impression of this game

The Version you linked seems much older than this: http://ff0.rm2k.free.fr/chapitre1.htm