Ihr habt schon gesehen, dass der Post von Ianus ist, ja?

In other news (frech aus dem GAF kopiert):
Zitat Zitat
More reactions:

nikki griffin @nikki_griffin · 7h
I am so stoked for all of you to see #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy!! @JamesGunn has made an incredible film. It's my new favorite @Marvel movie!

The Seven Sees @TheSevenSees · 7h
.@JamesGunn is a genius; He carries on the brilliance of the @Marvel world perfectly. See #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy again and again and again!

Joel D Amos @Joel_D_Amos · 7h
Guardians of the Galaxy is one Marvel of a movie. @JamesGunn is a genius. This is how you do an origins story. Let it be the gold standard.

Rural Mom @ruralmoms · 7h
Absolutely must-see movie @Guardians Totally rocks and I am hooked on that feeling! @JamesGunn #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy pic.twitter.com/0Fx6a5c6RR

toby Larson @ultron_5 · 7h
@JamesGunn really brought his a game. #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy thanks for making a truly epic marvel movie

Jennings Roth Cornet @RothCornet · 9h
Okay, I absolutely loved Guardians of the Galaxy.

Christy Newell @giveawaytrain · 7h
@JamesGunn #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy is by far the best movie of the year! #GuardiansOfTheGalaxyEvent

Gabriel Arrowood @Gabriel96668008 · 7h
@JamesGunn guardians of the galaxy was fantastic. It is now my favorite marvel movie!!!

Grae Drake @graedrake · 7h
@JamesGunn gave @Guardians a great sdtk, laughs, & JOY. What a fun movie. Can't wait to go back for my second/third/tenth viewing. #win

NYC Single Mom @NYCSingleMom · 8h
@jamesgunn just came from the @Guardians of the galaxy screening @disney & it Rocked #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy

Travis Graalman @travisgraalman · 8h
Director @JamesGunn knocks it out of park w GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, a cornucopia of character, color & laughs. Best Marvel flick ever.

Courtney Howard @Lulamaybelle · 8h
#GuardiansOfTheGalaxy is the most beautiful looking & humorous @Marvel film to date. @JamesGunn utilizes his soundtrack choices perfectly.

Kristin @ItsFreeAtLast · 8h
LOVED @Guardians Must SEE MOVIE this year - in theaters 8/1 @JamesGunn did amazing work #GuardiansoftheGalaxyEvent

Gerrad Hall @gerradhall · 8h
HUGE laughs, INCREDIBLE visuals, AMAZING action, GREAT story in #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy. Congrats to @JamesGunn & gang!

Kristin @ItsFreeAtLast · 8h
@JamesGunn GENIUS!!! Loved GotG! #GuardiansOfTheGalaxyEvent @zoesaldana was gorgeous and I <3 @prattprattpratt & @DaveBautista

brad stevens @WhittonAl · 8h
@JamesGunn #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy is the epitome of perfection! @DaveBautista is awesome!

John Campea @johncampea · 8h
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is everything I hoped it would be and more. Fun, funny, epic scale, just fantastic. Well done @JamesGunn

Terri Schwartz @Terri_Schwartz · 8h
The person I'm most in love with after seeing #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy is @JamesGunn. Thank you thank you thank you.

PJ Campbell @pj_campbell · 9h
Wow...Well done, @JamesGunn. @Guardians is an absolute blast. Fun, pulpy, action packed, and great comedy. Everything it needed to be.

Michael Lee @eelyajekim · 9h
Congratulations @JamesGunn! GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is amazing! You and your team did an awesome job!

jacqueline legan @apparentlyjack · 9h
I feel like such a fanboy. @JamesGunn has delivered my favorite Marvel film to date. #GuardiansOfTheGalaxy

Jim Vejvoda @StaxIGN · 9h
I saw Guardians of the Galaxy tonight. It was awesome. That's all I can say.