Seite 5 von 7 ErsteErste 1234567 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 130

Thema: [Pen & Paper] News und Gerüchte! =D

Äh.
    Zitat Zitat
    [...] Speaking of books, DC ADVENTURES has four:

The Hero's Handbook gives you all the rules and material you need to play the game. It is the DC ADVENTURES game, all in one book. So it includes, amongst other things, ready-to-use hero archetypes, along with an overview of the DC Universe, and information on some of its most prominent heroes and villains (fourteen of each).

Heroes & Villains is split into two volumes: Vol. I covers A-K, while Vol. II goes L-Z, each one packed with over 300 pages of characters! We spent some time collaborating on a master list of who had to go into these books and it is quite comprehensive.

DC Universe looks at the world of DC Comics, focusing on present-day Earth, but also venturing into the past and future, out among the stars, and across the dimensional gulf to parallel Earths and other worlds. It also serves as a third character book of sorts, as DC Universe will contain information on many supporting and background characters of the setting.

With these four books, you will have a very complete look at the DC Universe as a roleplaying game and setting.
    Seriously. Wenn ich zwei Bücher mit Heroes und Villains mache, wie teile ich sie auf? Genau, in Buchstaben! Warum nicht ein Heroes, ein Villains? Wie bekloppt. Sonst klingt es gut und überschaubar.

Weil die Character creation Rules vermutlich auf ein A4-Blatt gehen würden...

Regeln für LAMs kommen wieder, btw.

Zitat Zitat
    Land-Air-'Mechs (LAMS) were apart of the game from the very beginning, starting with the publication of Technical Readout: 3025 and the AeroTech box set in 1986. However, the last standard rules book they appear in was The BattleTech Compendium, which published in 1990; 1994 saw the publication of The BattleTech Compendium: The Rules of Warfare, which deleted the LAMs and they were moved to Tactical Handbook, which also published that year (this is when "Levels" were introduced to BattleTech and LAMs were relegated to "Level 3" rules). That same year also saw the publication of the Invading Clans sourcebook, which detailed Clan Nova Cat's annihilation of LexaTech Industries, the last holdout of LAM production in the Inner Sphere. In 1996 Technical Readout: 3025, Revised was published, removing those images FASA no longer would use in BattleTech, which included the LAMs. With the publication of Maximum Tech in 1997, which replaced the Tactical Handbook as the "Level 3 advanced rulebook" (which didn't include LAMs at all), LAM rules fell out of print. Now because I was involved from 1996 on and have agreed with the original decisions regarded LAMs, there's a lot of players that believe I hate them. First, note that I didn't start working at FASA until 1996, so the process began years before I started work. Second, I don't hate them...well back in the day (late 80s) I had a lance of LAMs in my mercenary unit I ran...lots of fun memories there, coordinating attacks between them and a lance of Longbows. So if I don't hate them, why were they removed and why have I been adamant about keeping them that way for some 15 years? I've discussed this before, but thought it useful to showcase the reasoning (we'll ignore the 'can't use those images any more' issues, as they're not actually relevant). 1. LAMs were included at the very beginning because they were part of the block of images brought to the game from various anime sources. However, as BattleTech grew and progressed it created its own Western-style aesthetics, where 'Mechs were not ultra nimble, gynmnastic robots as shown in many anime, but instead were "walking tanks." 100 tons of lumbering death stalking the battlefields (some of the moves shown in various novels by "legendary warriors", not-with-standing). As such, LAMs simply did not fit well into that aesthetic. 2. The art of what a LAM fighter looks like was completely different than all the other aerospace fighters within the game. Now one could make the argument (and it has been made) that 'Mechs run a huge gamut of look and style and so do aerospace fighters, so why not just consider the LAMs at the extremes. But the thinking is that they ran just too extreme. Even the most 'airplane' looking of the aerospace fighters (say the Corsair) were different 'enough', as opposed to the LAM aerospace fighters which looked like our modern day F-14s/F-15s. 3. Rules were completely broken. Now rules can always been fixed...I've been doing that for endless years it seems. But this was a small part that, added to the two parts above, ultimately resulted in the decision to ensure they didn't return in the 'current' BattleTech universe. So why am I talking about this? Well...because comprehensive rules for LAMs are done and will be included in the Alternate Eras section of Interstellar Operations. And I must say, there's rarely been a rules set I've seen have to go through so many revisions and playtest cycles before we felt it worked across the board and completely plugged into all the rules we have now. I've always known the original rules had problems, but the more we poked and the more we playtested, the more the problems came to the fore...but after a lot of months of good playtesting by a lot of people...we've got a rules set that I believe fully works. So item 3 is gone. What about item 1? Don't they still violate the aesthetics of BT? Yes...they still do. However, there are several different types of units/rules that violate the established aesthetic of BT 'as a whole,' and yet are canon within the universe. For example, the use of nukes and biologicals are part and parcel of the history of BT. However, until the Jihad they'd never been used 'on screen' (and even in the Jihad they're a small candle next to the massive use of them during the early Succession Wars). However, even though they've been used during the Jihad, it doesn't make them appropriate for the entire swath of BattleTech eras. So you'll notice that while we published nuke rules in Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, we've not yet included them in any core rulebook...that's because they fit within only a few eras, not all and so those rules will appear in the Alternate Eras section of IO. The same applies to LAMs. While a lot of effort was put into removing them from the 'current' time line, it doesn't mean they were ever "removed from canon." In fact, that's ultimately why I gave in and threw my whole support behind making them happen. Because the entire purpose of the new line of books is the "whole kitchen sink" approach, where we put in every rule we can think of to cover every last bit of what's in our awesome universe...and let the players decide what they do or don't want use in a given scenario/campaign. And since LAMs are absolutely part of that canon, thanks to a single sentence in the Star League sourcebook concerning Striker regiments, if I ever want to see my pet project of Historicals: Liberation of Terra and I want it to match canon...we've got to have LAMs. So, that only leaves item 2 to figure out...but...well...have to leave something for you guys to guess about, right? Hopefully this gives everyone something they can sink they're teeth into. If you love LAMs, their coming back, but specifically placed within the 'alternate eras' framework. And for those that hate LAMs, exactly because they're placed in that framework, depending upon when and where you run your campaigns, you can ignore them to your hearts content.
    TURNING ON A DIME, MECHWARRIOR-STYLE! (Original Harmony Gold-Product, do not steal.)

Paizo hat in seinem Blog das Backcover des Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide gepostet, in den folgenden Wochen werden Previews folgen. Ich freue mich vor allem auf die zahlreichen neuen Talente und sowas - und vor allem darüber, dass sie sich entschieden haben, alles in ein Buch zu packen und nicht in 3,4 oder 5, wie es sonst immer Brauch in der Branche war.

Antipaladin? Wie kommt man denn auf so einen Namen?

Sie sind drauf gekommen, nachdem einer von diesen Typen und ein Paladin sich begegnet sind und sich dabei gegenseitig zerstrahlt haben. Sie fanden den Namen "Paladino" irgendwie dämlich.

Zitat Zitat
    Sie sind drauf gekommen, nachdem einer von diesen Typen und ein Paladin sich begegnet sind und sich dabei gegenseitig zerstrahlt haben.
    Wie kann ein Antipaladin jemanden zerstrahlen? Wenn ein Paladin ein religiöser Krieger ist, müsste ein Antipaladin doch ein atheistischer Pazifist sein...

Allerdings schätze ich, dass die statt Antipaladin eher einen Dark Paladin meinen...

Ein dunkler Paladin würde nicht erkennbar mit anderen Paladinen interagieren, außer durch Schwerkraft. Ein Antipaladin ist ein Paladin mit umgekehrter Ladung, aber immer noch ein Paladin. Wenn er einem normalen Paladin begegnet, dann zerstrahlen sich beide gegenseitig; vermutlich zu EM-Strahlung und/oder energetisch geladenen Chorknaben – ich bin mir da nicht sicher, weil ich das Regelwerk nicht vorliegen habe.

(Ich sollte meine Physikwitze vielleicht als solche kennzeichnen...)

Zitat Zitat von Liferipper Beitrag anzeigen
    Wie kann ein Antipaladin jemanden zerstrahlen? Wenn ein Paladin ein religiöser Krieger ist, müsste ein Antipaladin doch ein atheistischer Pazifist sein...

The Yage Letters wird jetzt zu einem Szenariopack für Pathfinders?

Ich hab über Jeez' witz gelacht.

Ich musste als jemand der kein Physikexperte ist zumindest etwas schmunzeln, denn nach der DSA-Runde auf der NATO wo es ja einige Physikwitze gab verstehe ich zumindest etwas.

Eine weitere Möglichkeit wäre Dawkins oder ein deutscher Materialist von 1850, der ständig grantig ist und Magie als schlechte Methode der Erkenntnisgewinnung verurteilt (immer mit Rückblick darauf das ET TU BRUTE sich noch vor kurzem auf diese barbarische Scheiße verlassen haben)

Yaah Gitz itz time for da WAAAAGGGHHHHH (in space)

Laut Fantasyflightgames kommt bald die nächste expansion für Rogue Trader in der man wie ihr vielleicht schon vermutet habt auch Ork Freebootaz spielen kann. Eine zweite Rasse soll auch noch mit implementiert werden und wenn Ich mich jetzt mal ganz weit aus dem Fenster lehnen darf, so würde ich fast wetten das es sich wohl um Eldar handeln könnte. Die wurden nämlich schon mit der letzten Expansion Lure of the Expanse stark implementiert und der nächste logische Schritt währe wohl die einführung der Eldar als spielbare Rasse, und seien wir mal ehrlich, wer einen Ork zu sich aufs Schiff lässt der wird mit einem Eldar auch nicht viel mehr Probleme haben.
    Ich freu mich auf jeden fall schonmal und bin gespannt ob es Regeln geben wird um ein Orkschiff zu bauen.

Endlich was Handfestes zum Advanced Players Guide. Das Einzige, was mir weiterhin nicht so gefällt, sind 6 neue Grundklassen, aber nur 8 Prestigeklassen. Da hätten sie lieber den vorhandenen Klassen weitere Optionen geben sollen (oder Prestige draus machen sollen). Aber mal sehen.

Zitat Zitat
    First off, we took a look at the races chapter, which includes a two-page spread of information on each of the seven core races. Each one includes new alternate racial class features for you to choose from and new favored class options. The latter gives you another thing to choose from when you take a level in a class favored by your race. For example, dwarven barbarians can choose to gain 1 additional round of rage per day instead of an additional hit point or skill rank.

Next comes the classes chapter, which starts off with the six new base classes and then continues on with new rules and material for the 11 core classes from the Core Rulebook. The base classes have received a host of updates since the playtest, but still primarily function much in the same way as they did before. For the core classes, we added scores of new rules. Most of the classes contain numerous archetypes, or different takes on the class, which includes a number of alternate abilities that you can take as a package. For example, rogues can select the sniper archetype which grants them increased range with their sneak attack and reduces their penalties for making attacks at long range.

After classes is a meaty feats chapter, containing 163 feats that range from metamagic feats, combat feats, and even a host of racial feats. This chapter even includes a number of high-level feats that duplicate a number of powers of the old 3.5 archmage prestige class. One feat of note is Shadow Strike, which allows a character to deal precision damage, even if the target has concealment, allowing rogues to finally be able to sneak attack a foe in a dark alley.

After feats comes equipment, which contains new tools, useable by nearly any PC, and a lengthy chapter full of spells. There are spells in this book for every spellcasting character, including new spell lists for elementalist wizards. All told, 57 pages of spells with new choices at every level of play. After spells comes the prestige class chapter, which includes 8 new classes. I previewed the Stalwart Defender during the banquet, which is an update of the 3.5 Dwarven Defender. The name change stems from the fact that you no longer need to be a dwarf to take levels in this class. The class also grants many new abilities that the defender can choose from as he gains levels.

The book is rounded out with a large magic items chapter, including new items from virtually every category. It starts with armor and weapons and wraps up with cursed items and artifacts. That chapter is followed up with the new rules chapter, which includes info on four new combat maneuvers (dirty trick, drag, reposition, and steal), an optional hero point system, and the entire traits system used by the Pathfinder Adventure Paths.

All of that, crammed into 336 pages between two beautiful covers. A detailed preview of the Advanced Player's Guide will start very soon. Keep your eyes here on the Paizo blog for more information on this exciting book.

Zitat Zitat von Hummelmann Beitrag anzeigen
    Eine zweite Rasse soll auch noch mit implementiert werden und wenn Ich mich jetzt mal ganz weit aus dem Fenster lehnen darf, so würde ich fast wetten das es sich wohl um Eldar handeln könnte.
    Well fuck my shit!

Es sind nicht die Eldar sondern die Kroot (kannibalistische Vogelmenschen)

Hätte ich jetzt nicht gedacht, dass sich Fantasyflightgames gegen Eldar entscheidet. Auf der anderen Seite ist es gerade mal die zweite Expansion (eigentlich die erste richtige, da die erste ja nur ein Abenteuer war) und wenn sie jetzt schon alle ihre Karten auf den Tisch legen würden, dann wäre für später ja nichts mehr da.
    Eldar kommen noch als spielbare Rasse und bis dahin können die, die unbedingt Eldar spielen wollen sicher selber ein paar Regeln zusammenschustern.

Btw Link

Zitat Zitat
    (kannibalistische Vogelmenschen)
    Haha, OH YEAH! Das Fleisch unserer Feinde wird uns stärker machen!

Und Infinity hat einige der coolsten Modelle auf dem Markt:

Son Goku

Big Boss aus MSG

und Van Zat aus Herrschaft des Feuers

I'm not even shitting you. Denton Van Zan samt seiner Axt.

Geändert von Ianus (25.06.2010 um 00:27 Uhr)

Habt ihr schon den neuen Regionalband "Horasreich" für DSA gesehen?
    Es scheint, als hätten sie eine Horde neuer Zeichner eingestellt, die Bilder jedenfalls sind diesmal von richtig guter Qualität, gemessen an dem, was uns in anderen Publikationen schon vorgesetzt wurde.

Und jetzt hätte ich wieder Lust auf meinen Stutzer...Hm...

Freu mich schon aufs Durchblättern. ^^

Ullisses veranstaltet den ersten deutschen Pathfinder Tag in Wiesbaden. Am Tag des WM Endspiels, großartige Planung. Na gut, die meisten Nerds interessiert das eh nicht, und wenn Deutschland bis dahin raus ist, wohl auch sonst niemanden. Würde ich nur ansatzweise in der Nähe wohnen, wär ich dabei.
    Zitat Zitat
    "Ulisses Spiele & Medien" veranstaltet am Sonntag 11. Juli 2010 den ersten deutschen Pathfinder Tag von 9.30 Uhr bis ca. 19 Uhr.
    (Zur Erinnerung: Ab 20.30 Uhr findet das WM-Endpiel an diesem Tag statt).

Veranstaltungsort ist die Nachhilfeschule Faultier in Wiesbaden.

Zu dem Programm Punkten gehören Meet & Greet mit deutschen Übersetzern und Lektoren, eine Frage&Antwort-Stunde mit den Verantwortlichen von Pathfinder bei Ulisses. Außerdem finden natürlich Pathfinder Society Runden statt. Als Ehrengast kommt der Pathfinder Society Verantwortliche von PAIZO und leitet in Englisch selbst eine Runde.

...weitere Infos folgen...

Dorp-TV hat sehr gute Interviews auf der Spiel geführt - wer nicht da war, kann sich damit wunderbar über alle deutschen News informieren. =)

find die Interviewpartnerin von Prometheus sehr sympatisch und schön, dass die so ehrlich wirkt, und nicht so sehr auf "professionelles" Sprechen achtet, sondern mehr so "von fans für fans" mäßig spricht

Ich habe gerade erst gesehen:
    Barbarians of Lemuria ist bei Ulysses rausgekommen! Auf deutsch!
    Voll geil!
    Wurde soeben bestellt.

http://www.ulisses-spiele.de/index.php?id=460