Ergebnis 1 bis 14 von 14

Thema: The National Contest

The National Contest

Hi !
    There is the Alex D'or in French
    There is the Makerando Contest in Italy
    There is the Misao Contest in the English Communities....

Is there a German National Contest ?

I don't believe so. Nothing of that kind I guess. :/

We have several small contests, but most are only for a specific forum (most are here because this is the largest german community, but not the only one).

But we don't really have an annual contest across all german boards.

and where is the contest of this forum ?

Zitat Zitat von Freank89 Beitrag anzeigen
    and where is the contest of this forum ?
    As said, many small contests, but at the moment, we don't really have one with a set ruleset every year. We do have a RTP-Contest right now, but that differs much from the one the year before (for example, this year everything that resembles the RTP is allowed and no rules regarding sounds, music, etc; last year, only the "real" RTP, that was released with the japanese version, was allowed). But as said, nothing really that happens at a fixed time each year. A screenshot contest here and there, maybe a themed contest, but that's about it. And no idea how the other boards manage their contests.

damn ! >.<
    so i can't realize a videos like this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1TrG...Tgl9opDqgSQdik
    With the winners of the several national contest about a tool made by the most popular forum.

I think Sölf misunderstood "contest". Our community has something similar to the Misao Award, the Goldener Deiji.

great !

Oh, yeah. We do have an annual award, I did indeed misunderstand you. I thought you meant a game creating contest or something, not an award.

Kelven posted the Goldener Deiji. This site also has a "Spiel/Demo des Jahres" ("Full/Demo game of the year") award we have annually.

By the way, does anyone know whether there are any international contests, as in a contest hosted by German- and English-speaking communities? I remember there being an attempt to get one rolling some time ago, but I can't seem to find it.

@BDraw: The "no words"-contest was the only one as far as I know. Yet, the only entries I remember are German: Hell Gates and 3 Monkeys. It's held between GamingGroundZero and this community.

Braw, i have a website where you can find games posted by English, French, German, Italian and Spanish users. But to make an international contest is very difficult.
    First of all becouse the Judges should know more languages...
    However you can find a chart made by the votes of users ( http://www.freankexpo.net/?room=GameChart ).