Oblivion-Plugins
Morrowind-Plugins

Community
Taverne zum Shalk
Adventures of Vvardenfell
Tales of Tamriel
Seite 1 von 5 12345 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 97

Thema: [REL] Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul - vielleicht die Lösung für das lvl scaling^^

[REL] Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul - vielleicht die Lösung für das lvl scaling^^

So gerade eben wieder etwas im Offiziellen Forum vorbei geschaut und da habe ich das hier endeckt.

Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul

"The following list describes the problems and how I addressed them:

The first major issue is that of linearity of challenge. In Oblivion, quests, combat encounters and rewards are "leveled" relative to the level of the player's character. This concept, while offering some good gameplay elements (freedom of choice, gentle learning curve, etc.) was implemented too indiscriminately. The sense of accomplishment in improving one's avatar suffers because the world is constantly changing to meet a pre-designed level of challenge. Also, "realism" and "immersion" disappear when the player notices glitches in the continuity of the world (Town guards so high in level that one wonders why they need a "hero" after all; lowly creatures that can suddenly give High-Chancellor Ocato a senseless beating, etc.)

The goal of this mod is to increase the overall challenge of the game, to increase the chances of the unexpected to happen, to reduce the flaws that hurt the "realism-factor" of the "leveled" system, to tweak item rarity and presence in the world, to add some new content and, lastly, to change some of the variables of the game system to balance its gameplay.

To preserve the positive aspects of the "leveled" system and remedy the negative ones, this mod changes the following:

I went through every NPC and creature in order to cap their max level. In general, the caps fall mostly between 4 and 40, with some special cases. Every modification allowed a range where the creature or NPC can level relative to the level of the player; those that were capped or static by default I left mostly untouched. The criteria to choose the level of caps took into account the relative power of the creature, the frequency, the status (named, boss, occupation), the relevance for the main quest and guild quests, the lore of tamriel, etc. Also, most of these changes also included a minimum level. This will enhance the sense of danger when traveling into unknown areas, it will also add to the realism of the game's world and, finally, provide a sense of accomplishment when what once was a threat becomes a hunt for sport. A complete list would be too large for a readme file, here are some of the most significant and common changes:

1- Daedra remain unchanged except for capped levels. Also, their spawn lists were changed to give a more random chance of encountering weaker daedra at higher levels. For example, Fire atronarchs, clannfears and scamps can appear in oblivion areas, gates, special dungeons, etc, regardless of the level of the player. The higher level daedra have a slightly higher chance of spawning, to keep the player on guard.

2- Dremoras are now significantly more powerful. Markynaz and Valkynaz have their levels capped but with a range where they keep up with the player. Every leveled list that included dremoras is now updated, even quest ones. This means that some quests, specially the main quest, will be more difficult and the player will not be able to complete them at low levels. Roughly, a level 20-25 will stand a chance, anything below that and it will be a world of hurt. At a player level of 40+ almost all dremoras will be lower than the player, with the exception of some special cases. At lvl 50 the player should be able to mop the floor with just about every creature in Cyrodiil. (Example: Kynval are lvl 12, in most cases they will not spawn unless the player is level 13--the intervals of Dremora reach near lvl 40)

3- Vampires are very different now. There are four different types of vampires: regular, fearsome, deadly and ancient. They all have an interval where they will appear in the usual vampire havens and dungeons. The space between the intervals allows the player to experience both challenge and a good ol-fashioned vampire-killing spree. For example, at lvl 16 there is a good chance that you can clean up a vampire nest with ease (except if patriarchs or matriarchs are around) Anything below level 8 will have a very tough time against the regular vampires. Deadly and ancient vampires carry specially good loot, but they will not show up until level 25 or so. Again, some surprises are in store for the daring adventurer. The most powerful vampires are the ancient patriarchs and matriarchs. These will appear in the late stages of the game provided that you have not cleaned every other regular patriarch or matriarch in Cyrodiil, something hard to do unless you reach mid twenties. Some dungeons will become "re-occupied" if you clean them early on. Rumor has it that a very powerful vampire lord has brought to Cyrodiil a feared relic in order to cleanse it of its power with the aid of other elder buddies of his kin.

4- Goblins of different tribes vary now in power. Some are rather scrawny, others are now very strong in comparison. All of their levels and loot tables are capped and adjusted accordingly, plus a new item here and there if you can find them. Regular, run-of-the-mill gobbies are also capped and tweaked, the warlords will give you a good beating unless you are a seasoned adventurer.

5- Mythic creature leveled lists are modified so that there is a chance that lower level critters will spawn even at high levels. This is specially prevalent in wilderness areas, where now there is also the chance that powerful creatures may surprise the wandering player. That is, there is now the slight possibility that you will run into very tough fights while exploring the wild. The more remote and inaccessible the area, the higher the likelihood of an untimely encounter. The strongest of mythic creatures, the Minotaurs, are capped but can put up a fight even against the experienced player.

6- Undead are mostly untouched, except for level caps on their strongest versions: wraiths/Lichs. Some skeletons are a bit stronger but they remain among the weakest of the undead, alongside zombies. Leveled lists for undead are modified so that there is now the chance that they will spawn weak undead regardless of the level of the player. Again, higher level undead have a greater chance of appearing in these situations.

8- Bandits, Marauders, Conjurers and Necromancers are capped, their loot lists adjusted and spread at variety of level ranges so that some difference between them is apparent. Bandits can be very low level and reach early twenties. Some exceptions are the bandit bosses and the infamous Black Bow Bandit crew. Marauders tend to be slightly more powerful. Necromancers and Conjurers will give some trouble to the inexperienced adventurer, but later on they will easily become cannon-fodder. However, the boss versions are rather powerful. The expulsion of necromancers from the Mages Guild has bred resentment. Necromancers of Tamriel, under the guide of the experienced Fayth Noor, gather in Cyrodiil to plot against the Archmage.

9- Every guard in game is now level-capped. They are not lowly beginners, but you will not get the feeling that they are so powerful that your presence in Cyrodiil is a nuisance. At high levels you will be able to school most guards. Some towns have stronger regiments, others are weaker. Guards in the stages of the main quest are leveled appropriately, stocked with some healing potions and ready to rumble. Still, powerful enemies will take them down more easily than they can do the same to you. This also applies to the blades and the imperial guards.

10- Every citizen of Cyrodiil, friendly or not, is level capped, when possible, in-synch with the difficulty of the quests with which they are associated. I have tried to give them a generous level range so as not to stiffle or demean the quest progression. With that said, a lot of npcs involved in quests have minimum level caps which means that you may not be able to finish the hard guild quests early on. A great feature of this change is that you will no longer get your ass handed down to you by a hoe wielding punk of a farmer after you pilfer his house clean or take his daughter to the "barn."

11- The levels of the Arena fights are completely changed. They do not simply scale according to your level. Now, each batch of fighters has its own level range, increasing up until a much more epic fight with the Grandchampion. You will not be able to beat the Arena unless you are highly experienced and decked out. This is a significant change from the original, where the Grandchampion of Cyrodiil, capital of Tamriel, was a fearsome level 10 warrior! Morituri te salutan!

12- Finally, every loot table and NPC-gear table has been adjusted to match their occupation and status. You will not find hardly any npcs with Elven, Ebony or above, except in some cases to flesh out the mysteries of Tamriel. The same applies to monsters, except powerful ones, and Bandits, Highwaymen and Marauders. Also, even at higher levels they will not constantly sport chainmail, mithril, dwarven and orcish. They will still appear in leather, iron, fur and steel on a regular basis.

Those changes addressed some of the problems that I found with the "leveled" system. I believe that the game's atmosphere and gameplay improve greatly with them. I added a few more changes for the sake of rounding the mod, also with the aim of improving realism, tweaking lackluster skills, birthsigns and a few other issues. The changes are:

1- Every loot table for armor, weapons, gems, jewelry and special items has been revamped, except most of the quest-related ones. The aim here was to make items more scarce and rare until higher levels. For example, Dwarven will not appear at lvl 6, but lvl 13+; Daedric will not begin to drop until around very early thirties. The same formula, scaled appropriately, I applied to the remaining lists. Powerful items will be more special and not simply lying around at every corner after level 20. (As an aside, the editor for Oblivion has a few bugs, one of which affects how items and levels in lists are organized, I went through the lists as many times as I could before going completely bananas--you try going through hundreds of items across hundreds of cross-referenced lists--but inconsistencies may remain here, some by design, others by bug and yet others because I didn't feel like tweaking them any longer.)

2- The value of gems, jewelry, silver house-wares and pelts is now higher so that thieves have a greater enticement in risking their neck than the measly gold coin that they can squeeze out of a silver fork.

3- A few new items now appear near or in powerful NPCs. These are not mighty or common enough to imbalance the game, but they add some flavor to the also new NPCs.

4- Birthsigns have changed. I have kept the original spirit of each constellation but I have modified their effects, and added new ones, to balance them out. Unless you are interested in roleplaying a cursed character, very few people would choose the sign of the Lord (90 hit point heal spell, 25% weakness to fire) over the Mage (50 points of Magicka, as much as a 25 bonus to INT would give, without penalties)

5- The skills of Hand to Hand and Sneak have some modifications. Hand to Hand was sorely lacking at release. Its range is very short, its damage can't hold a candle to powerful weapons, its rate of block was half of wielded weapons and the player cannot use gauntlets to add offensive on-hit spell effects as with every other weapon. Now, hand to hand damage max is higher, its rate of block also went up (although still lower than that for weapons), it has a longer reach and its staggering chance while blocking was adjusted upwards. Sneak Attacks now do slightly higher damage at Journeyman and Expert ranks, x7 and x8 respectively. Marksman Sneak attacks in the same ranks are x3.5 (displays just as the normal x3) and x4 respectively. Also, disarming chances of Special Attacks and Blocks are now higher than a poor 5%, which meant that only 1 out of 20 blows would actually disarm an opponent. The chances to Knockdown and Paralyze with Marksman Special Attacks also went up slightly.

6- Descriptions for the notices of Mastery achievement in-game are re-written now to reflect a higher sense of pride and accomplishment, rather than the same old text used in the prior perks' notices. Descriptions of Birthsigns differ so as to include the changes and additions. Finally, changes to the perks of Sneak also appear in the notices brought up when a player reaches a new rank.

7- The speed of arrows and magic attacks increases by 20% and 10% respectively. This is done to offset the ease with which one could avoid the ranged attacks of NPCs and monsters by timing sidesteps.

8- The minimum levels necessary to receive Daedra Lord quests at their shrines is now higher for most of them--anywhere from lvl 15 to lvl 20. This change obeys two reasons. First, it did not make a lot of sense to me that a Daedric Lord would grant a lowly lvl 2 the honor of serving under them with the promise of an item of power. Now, in order to be a worthy champion, you are going to need to know how to skin some beast other than sheep. The second one is related to acquiring a decent level before tackling more dangerous stages of the main quest--a build-up towards a more epic finale.

9- Fighter's and Mage's Guilds in the main towns of Cyrodiil now have special Storage Chests to stash the player's growing inventory.

10- Last, the day-time length is now doubled. It takes twice as long to transverse between dusk and dawn. This change aims at both "realism" and practicality."

Ich hab den Text mal in Englsich gelassen, da ich keine große Lust habe alles zu übersetzten^^

Aber ich denke das dieser Mod einen Freudenschrei auslösen wird. Da es jetzt z.B. Caps für Banditen, Wachen und alle anderen gibt. Auch gibt es zufalls generiert eine Starke Gegner in den Dungeons.Eins sollte allerdigs noch erwähnt werden. Durch diesen Mod wird das Spiel schwerer aber auch "realistischer". Z.B. Sind die Schrein quests erst ab lvl 15-20 und uach in der Arena haben die Fighter ein bestimmtes lvl das es einem unmöglich macht Champion mit lvl 5 oder so zu sein^^

Er sollte eigentlich mit der Deutschen Version funktionieren, aber es wird dringends dazu geraten, ein neues Spiel starten um diesen Mod benutzen zu können.

"The amount and nature of these changes mean that not all of them are compatible with existing savegames. In fact, if a new game is not started after installing the mod then most of the improvements that come with it will not take effect. It is highly recommended that you begin a new game if you wish to run Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul."

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/i...owtopic=337495

Have fun^^

edit: Meh hab das "[REL]" vergessen wäre einer der Mods so freundlich und fügt das noch ein?^^

Sieht lustig aus aber es wird sich warscheinlich mit dem balancing plugin überschneiden. also wären sternzeichen gleich geblieben würde ich das sogar nehmen aber ansonsten überschneidet es sich mit dem balancing plugin in dem auh die sternzeichen überarbeitet wurden. das ist schade aber ansonsten ist es doch genau das für die die die levelling probleme lösen wollen.

Der Download-Link im Original funktioniert anscheinend nicht, schade. Aber ich würde vermutlich eh' noch ein Weilchen warten, bis ich ihn installiere. Vielleicht kann jemand 'ne deutsche Version machen?

so mal kleines Update.

Hier mal ein kleiner Bericht eines Spielers, der einen langzeittest gemacht hat (momentan lvl 10)

"Now on to the playtest I am so far level 10 I have made a ShadeKnight Class that is Combat>Strength/Endurance>Acrobatics,athletics, blade, heavy armor, armorer, Illution(This allows for honest completion with a fighter class of the thief and dark brother hood quests and is one of the few casting abilities NOT hindered by heavy armor) A invisible knight.. sweet.

Now my first impressions are great firstly I walked everywhere I go (haven't fast travelled once) while walking I jump and cast light for acrobatics and illution. This WORKS with this mod because as you level creatures DONT thus a level 10 with more illution athletics and acrobatics than heavy armor and blade is still a tough guy no longer does that mean insta death against a wolf or bandit.

Basically I haven't started the main quest at all.. why because I tried and got totally owned right near the beginning of kvatch realism score 100%. So then I returned to my pre quest save and did some arena unable to become above brawler at level 6 realism score : 100%. So I proceeeded to try dungeons I found some I could do and some I couldn't do: realism 100%. So then I did quests for fighters guild which actually proved a challenge past the second quest: Realism 100%.

Thats where I am so far overall its a great mod BUT you have to understand this is a GAME CHANGING MOD. A lot of people were like omg I did a cave at level 15 and only got steel gear.. thats the POINT of the mod. Undoubtly the cave you only got steel from was EASY at level 15 but the loot was balanced to the challenge. Loot is no longer based on your level but the level of the creatures you are fighting. IE if you go to a place where the mobs are level 20 they will have ebony the problem is you can't kill them because they have ebony and are level 20 and you are level 10 with steel. I really like this mod so far and I will post again as to my progression and difficulty to be a on going playtest but as of right now at level 10 I have found nothing that damages game play if REALISM is what you want."

Das sollte für viele noch ein Downloadgrund sein, denn ich denke, dass es das ist, was sie haben wollten ^^

Saugen!!!

Mein Leben hat wieder einen Sinn!!

Ich ahbe es gesaugt und es funtzt mit balancing mod (der muss als letztes geladen werden dann werden die sternzeichen überschrieben) ich hab dv und der mod ist auf englisch. sind halt nur ein paar monster englich und halt die gegenstände die verändert wurden aber damit kann ich leben ^-^

Zitat Zitat von Fou Lou
    Ich ahbe es gesaugt und es funtzt mit balancing mod (der muss als letztes geladen werden dann werden die sternzeichen überschrieben) ich hab dv und der mod ist auf englisch. sind halt nur ein paar monster englich und halt die gegenstände die verändert wurden aber damit kann ich leben ^-^
    Danke für die Info. Das sagt mir, daß es außer dem Sprachmix wohl wirklich keine EV/DV plugin Probleme mehr gibt. §thx

Hm will den auch ma draufpacken, aber dllink geht net und find keinen andern

Zitat Zitat von Fou Lou
    Ich ahbe es gesaugt und es funtzt mit balancing mod (der muss als letztes geladen werden dann werden die sternzeichen überschrieben)
    Kann man kontrollieren, in welcher Reihenfolge die Mods geladen werden?

super danke :>

Zitat Zitat von Lügner
    Kann man kontrollieren, in welcher Reihenfolge die Mods geladen werden?
    Ja, kann man. Die jüngsten Plugins werden als letztes geladen. Also im CS aufrufen und abspeichern, und schon rutscht es ans Ende der Ladereihe.

... oder man ändert das Datum der Datei direkt. Dazu braucht man aber spezielle tools:
    http://mikrocomputertechnik.fh-mannh...PropertiesPlus (z.B.)

Klingt alles sehr gut. ich hoffe jedoch das dass game bei regler rechts dennoch hardcore bleibt. oder ist der regler jetzt außer gefecht gesetzt durch den mod?

Zitat Zitat
    Klingt alles sehr gut. ich hoffe jedoch das dass game bei regler rechts dennoch hardcore bleibt. oder ist der regler jetzt außer gefecht gesetzt durch den mod?
    Glaube das sollte keine Auswirkungen haben. Allerdings wird es durch dieses Plugin nicht leichter, sondern wesentlich härter da man ganz ganz schnell ins Gras beissen kann ^^

Zitat Zitat von Darji
    Glaube das sollte keine Auswirkungen haben. Allerdings wird es durch dieses Plugin nicht leichter, sondern wesentlich härter da man ganz ganz schnell ins Gras beissen kann ^^
    ich dachte das levelscalling was hierdurch ersetzt wird, sollte die härte nehmen die man hat wenn man level ups hat.

i love hardcore. habe schon das leveln erschwert und skill bonus entfernt. überlege jetzt allerdings als ersatz die skills je level up auf 5 zu reduzieren.

Zitat Zitat von thefuture2
    ich dachte das levelscalling was hierdurch ersetzt wird, sollte die härte nehmen die man hat wenn man level ups hat.
    ANFANGS wird es merklich schwerer - Hauptquest durchspielen oder Arena-Großmeister werden ist nicht drin...

SPÄTER wird man keine Schwierigkeiten mehr haben...

Genau anders herum als wie mit dem dämlichen Level-Scaling.

Der Mod ist Top! Spiele schon seit gestern damit und alles läuft einwandfrei!

Wenn es davon nun auch noch eine deutsche Version gäbe, die nicht einige Einträge ins Englische setzt wäre regelrecht göttlich!

Vielleicht erübrigt sich jemand

Zitat Zitat von thefuture2

Wie der schreiber über mir. das tut es ja auch. denn nun lohnt sich ein level up. Es gibt zwar schon noch ein Scaling aber die meisten gegner haben eine Mindeststufe und eine Max stufe (nicht alle haben eine max stufe um hohen chars dennoch eine herausforderung zu geben) das steht alles in den langen englischen text. Desweiteren werden die skills noch leicht verämdert (die boni passieren öfters) die sternzeichen wurden verändert (bei mir nicht ich nutz balancing plugin) und der loot wurde angepasst sodass wenn man auf nen lv 20 gegner hat der auch entsprechenden loot hat und umgekeht. also keine lv 10 gegner mit dedra rüssis mehr.
    die minimum levels der dedra sreine wurden erhöht. pfeile und zauber sind 20 bzw 10% schneller. Doppelte tageslänge. Silber und edelsteine sind wertvolle, der loot in den kisten in den häusern soll verändert worden sein so das diebe auch mal was wertvolles finden (das steht nicht im englischen text hab ich aber im topic des betreffenden forums gelesen, kann das aber nicht bestätigen) und eine inventarkiste für den spieler in der kämpfer und magier gilde.

ein bissel mehr wurde noch gemacht ich mag jetzt nicht alles rausuchen. Da ich gesterna ufgrund entscheidungsproblemen nicht zum spielen gekommen bin konnte ichs leider nicht so wirklich testen

So, ich hab mal im Schnellverfahren die Kreaturennamen wieder auf die deutschen Originalnamen geändert (mittels Import/Export) und zudem noch einige weitere Kreaturen übersetzt ("Reh" statt "Deer"). Das Plugin muss zusammen mit dem Originalplugin verwendet werden. Sollte noch was fehlen einfach melden.

http://www.friebes.at/oblivion/overhaul_german.zip

super, danke und n1 :>