mascot
pointer pointer pointer pointer

Seite 6 von 6 ErsteErste ... 23456
Ergebnis 101 bis 110 von 110
    Is there a topic? Anywhere? Hmm... nope, can't find any. Sooooo...

The time before X-mas sucks. Weird people are running around stores (without any plan, it seems), buying presents, drinking "Glühwein" and they are getting on my nerves. I just want to buy butter and a piece of bread, but I just drown in the masses. Terrible, I tell you. I should start buying my food in the net...

But I'm happy that I don't have to visit ANY relatives during the holidays. Now that's vacation!

This Thread is kind´a weird, but now i can finally try some goo´old quite surely wrong written ´-thing combinations, like o´rly or Ol´Fred!
    Yay!

PS: Haven´t been around for quite some time, where to put out my sig these days??
    All you maggots
    Smoking fags out there on on Hollywood Boulevard
    You should´ve never trusted Hollywood
    You should´ve never gone to Hollywood
    All you bitches put your hands in the air
    And wave them like you just don´t care
    "...und Zauberer stinken!"

Zitat Zitat von Goddess Beitrag anzeigen
    The time before X-mas sucks. Weird people are running around stores (without any plan, it seems), buying presents, drinking "Glühwein" and they are getting on my nerves. I just want to buy butter and a piece of bread, but I just drown in the masses. Terrible, I tell you. I should start buying my food in the net...
    He, don't you just LOVE weird people running around without any obvious plan or concept *_*?

Anyway, i would strongly encourage you to buy your daily goods in the outer parts of town. The inner city is always crowded at this time of the year and becomes a real madhouse.
    In Karlsruhe, you're literally unable to cross certain parts of town at this time of the year. It's all about evolution, survival of the strongest.

Zitat Zitat von Trial Beitrag anzeigen
    In Karlsruhe, you're literally unable to cross certain parts of town at this time of the year. It's all about evolution, survival of the strongest.
    The strongest is the one who's staying at home, denying all this christmas-chaos. xD
    And - for sure - the little children are the weakest. They always go down in the masses.
    The best reason to write in this thread, is indeed to write off your flash after some good dose of marjiuana.

Let's find out if it's even one of those rarely seen threads where you can double-post; so.. xD
    What about gifts? Do you buy or make them, if you wish to get one for a friend/Family/etc?
    Well, I don't like christmas, so I decided that I won't make gifts on christmas - If I got the need to see a surprised face of a friend I do it through the year.
    In my eyes, this seems to be worth more than on typical giving-days, or howevertf it's called. =)
    Geändert von Goddess (07.12.2006 um 12:14 Uhr) Grund: Editiert wegen Doppelpost

Yes, you're right. We should show our friends an dadults every day how much we like them. But I don't think that we couldn't celebrate a celebration about our affection to each other because this. And in fact nobody really shows his friends and his family how much he likes them like he would in christmastime. And I think you don't do it too. In fact nobody helps strangers. In christmastime some people do. Christmas can be very excessive, thats right. But christmas isn't that bad like many people say, when you celebrate it in the right way: only for it's meaning. Without any force.

Hi folks.
    I need english for my Job, because I'm working in a Shipping Company, and our bosses are from Taiwan and don't speak german .
    But I also like the english language, because it's a very easy language, compared to german (don't misunderstand me, i'm also good in german ) and other languages, and for me it's fun to learn a language and talk to people from other countries.

Beside my Job, I need english for programming, a lot of tutorials are written in english. And for english subbed Anime.

I was in England for 2 weeks on a... you can call it language journey... with a lot of other young peple, and we visited England, but also learned from English teachers. But that was a long time ago.

English today:
    I think, today english is a very important language to learn, and everybody who has the chance to learn that language should do this, because we are going to become more and more a multicultural country.

what have you been doing to this thread? Ò__ó need some real topic, I guess. >__>

the damn tags are malfunctioning again. *shoots some templates*

Zitat Zitat von rgb
    I was in England for 2 weeks on a... you can call it language journey... with a lot of other young peple, and we visited England, but also learned from English teachers. But that was a long time ago.
    the same applies to me. it was back in 1999 and it was for 10 days or so. at that time it wasn't really helpful to improve your English skills, but it was rather considered some kind of status symbol like "you have to be there to be someone Ò__ó" or something. >__> eventually, my parents paid it, so I guess it was alright then. there were some interesting places in and around London I would like to see again sometime. well, my semester abroad is still due. §happy

and to come up with some real topic:
    what have you been doing during holidays? had a good time or was it rather horrible to spend time with your family?

as i haven't spent much time with my parents so far, it was a good time no really i was barely at home..though i live in a - well -" kaff " there where enough opportunities for me to disappear from their sight, get out and go to the city or somthin' with some of my friends...but i guess the most time i spent with my boyfriend and his mates...and now i'm outta here got to get ready keep on having nice / not so nice holiday! 8)
    Life: you don't understand any of it
    and then you just die.
    Chuck Palahniuk

Zitat Zitat von Evanescence Beitrag anzeigen
    and to come up with some real topic:
    what have you been doing during holidays? had a good time or was it rather horrible to spend time with your family?
    Well, it was great, but I wasn't able to spend much time with my family XD
    I had a lot to do, my report about the "Deutsche Herbst" and good old Schleyer has to be finished, then I had some driving lessons (yay) and spent a lot of time with my friends. And the most important thing... I bought my ticket to Japan In June I'm going to spend over a whole month in Tokyo. It's gonna be great.

Well... I was asking myself... how where people able to improve their English without the internet? O_o Honestly, I wouldn't be able to speak and especially write like this just with the English I learned at school. What about you? Is that such a strange tought...? ^^''
    Die Welt hat sich verändert, weil du aus Elfenbein und Gold erschaffen wurdest.
    Die gebogenen Linien deiner Lippen schreiben die Geschichte neu.

Hi.

Uh, I Don`t have any Idea where I could start ...

I went to America for three Times now - one Time to San Francisco (A Greeaat city, i had to make my examination 'bout it), one time to New York (An even greater city, and such big), and, finally, one time to Florida.

I liked the vacation at New York the best, because it really helped me with my
    natural speakin'. Until this awsome trip, i had -you won't believe it - always marks between D and E in my school english. Today, I have an A - and I'm still
    holding it ! But, who's interested in my english History ? Yeah, nobody.
    So, i'm gonna to tell you something about this great vacation.

Well, in the first week we visited the Central Park, the Empire State Building (Wowy, it's really big !), and some districts like Chinatown and Manhattan Island. Well - exactly seen, we lived in a Hotel at Manhattan Island, so we didn't have to walk that much .
    The "National Museum" is awsome, fantastic, and it's really just like in this new movie with Ben Stiller, you know, "Night at the Museum".
    The T-Rex is funny, and i made a photo of my Dad's Head, beeing in Rex' Mouth. Well, yes, that's forbidden, but, there wasn't anyone, who saw us, and...
    Waah ! I'M SO SORRY !

All in all, it was the best vacation in my whole life !
    When i finish school, I'm going to be Au-Pair in America for one year (Maybe you've seen my Thread in this Forum)

Argh. I'm tired now. I am really no night-guy...uah...

Greez,
    Raem

"Ei der Daus ! Ordinäre Orks mit kruden Kristallen in den Klauen ! Das kann nur Ärger bedeuten !

Diese Woche aus Raem's englischem Sammelsurium der FluchderKaribik2-Zitate: Both of you are Fools, and are treated by the own nonsens ! In MY Opinion, we have a blind Guest on Board - a young Woman, I mean. Search her.Oh, and - she's probably naked."