mascot
pointer pointer pointer pointer

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 26 von 26
    Ich denke ebenfalls das XS Ep. II in den USA erscheinen wird. Einen wirklichen Grund dafür gibt es nicht, mein Unterbewusstsein ist nur ziemlich überzeugt davon. Hinzu kommt die von Gamma gezeigte Werbung in der Greatest Hits version von Ep. I. Sonst wäre das ganze ja ein riesiger falscher Versprecher ^^.
    Jane: hey, findsch du mich herzig? alli seget's.
    Suicide Lo: ja, wieso?
    Jane: ähm, nur so.
    Suicide Lo: schön.
    Jane: Was machsch?
    Suicide Lo: Gaht dich eigentlich ziemlich wenig ah.
    Jane: . . .
    Suicide Lo: WAS!?
    ~ Jane has signed off ~

Badass Freakin' Administrator
    stars_admin
    Namco hat am 11. August schon die US Version von Episode II für Februar 2005 angekündigt. Wer die offizielle Namco-Seite etwas absucht wird die Meldung noch finden.

Für faule Leute:
    Zitat Zitat
    San Jose, Ca., (August 11, 2004) — Leading video games developer and publisher Namco Hometek Inc. announced today the upcoming U.S. release of Xenosaga® EPISODE II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse, shipping exclusively for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system in February 2005. The sequel to the million-unit selling Xenosaga® EPISODE I: Der Wille zur Macht, the game is being developed by Monolith Software Inc. in Japan. Featuring an elite cast of characters, breathtaking graphics and an unparalleled storyline, Xenosaga EPISODE II is a premier role playing game combining self-contained cinematics and charismatic game play with the adrenaline rush of claiming destiny in an unpredictable, futuristic world.

"More than one million people embraced Xenosaga EPISODE I, so there is an amazing following already in place for this sequel," said Rod Nakamoto, Executive Vice President of Research and Development for Namco Hometek Inc. "Xenosaga EPISODE II is sure to give players the quintessential role playing game experience."

Taking place thousands of years into the future in a civilization devoid of Earth's existence, Shion, KOS-MOS and the beloved characters from the original cast return to race and retrieve the original Zohar to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. Some believe the Zohar holds the key to unlocking infinite power, while others feel the Zohar will unravel the mysteries of the past and save the world from the ethereal alien race, the Gnosis.

Xenosaga EPISODE II's epic storyline begins in Second Miltia, with the group reaching the city to unlock the key to the Y-data hidden inside MOMO. Driven by an unknown future and fears of the world, players will attempt to uncover the mystery surrounding the Miltian Conflict and delve further into many unresolved questions and mysteries posed in Xenosaga EPISODE I. Offering a large number of characters in expansive worlds filled with multiple destinations, Xenosaga EPISODE II routes players on a magical journey filled with intrigue and surprises.

Characters in Xenosaga EPISODE II are equipped with substantial features to tackle the most difficult situations. Players can customize characters to their liking using more than 100 different skills such as Last Revenge, Overload and Double Power. They can also use the game's new battle system including combination attacks, a refined boost system and double team attacks including Archangel's Requiem, Fiery Ritornelle and Gravity Bomb.

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
    If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
    ---
    Live Today, Love Tomorrow, Unite Forever.

Ist vielleicht ein bissl Off-Topic, aber könnt ihr mir sagen, wie es sich verhält, wenn ich zum Beispiel das "Action Replay Max" (ist glaube ich das Neueste & wurde in der neuen "GamePro" Ausgabe getestet [91%] ) für meine PAL-PS2 habe. Habe nämlich erfahren, dass Import-DVD's damit funktionieren. Wollte mal wissen, ob das nur für Filme oder auch für Spiele, wie Xenosaga (-gears) gilt (Originale versteht sich). Wenn nämlich die US-Importe dann funktionieren würden, wäre dies die Lösung für mein Problem und ich bräuchte keinen Chip und könnte mir endlich diese Perlen besorgen!
    War mal "Dark Leon".

Everything has a Beginning. Everything comes to an End.
    But after every End... there's a new Beginning...

Badass Freakin' Administrator
    stars_admin
    @Vegnagun

Nope, geht nicht. Dieses Feature ist wirklich nur für Film-DVDs und nichts anderes gedacht.

F**k ... naja, kann man nix machen. Trotzdem danke für die Info. Das heißt dann wahrscheinlich, dass mir außer einem Chip bzw. Umbau keine andere Möglickeit bleibt, oder (unter der Voraussetzung, dass ich keine US-Konsole will)?
    War mal "Dark Leon".

Everything has a Beginning. Everything comes to an End.
    But after every End... there's a new Beginning...

Vielleicht dauert der Europa Release ja soooooo lange , weil Namco die Sprachausgaben in Deutsch , Französich und Italienisch übersetzen will ( auch die Sprachdateien).
    Naja , glauben tu ich es aber net.............Wär aber schön
    Meine Videospielsammlung