mascot
pointer pointer pointer pointer

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Final Fantasy 12 Informations Datum bekanntgegeben

verzeit mir wen ich den thread übersehn habe ( scheine dann aber sogar die newsmeldung übersehen zu haben ^^ )

www.ff12.com ( nichts was wir nicht schon kennen )

September 27, 2003 - Square Enix announced today plans for an announcement at which first details on Final Fantasy XII will be announced. Don't be confused -- it's not that complicated if you read the sentence closely.

On November 19 of this year, members of the press and a few lucky members of the Japanese gaming public will gather at the Virgin Cinemas in the new Roppongi Hills establishment of Tokyo's Roppongi party district for a presentation at which information on the Final Fantasy XII story, characters and systems, as well as screenshots and (we hope) first movie footage will be revealed.

That's just under two months away, but if you can't hold your excitement already, be sure and check out the all new FFXII website at www.ff12.com.

credit: IGN.com

Badass Freakin' Administrator
    stars_admin
    Stand schon vor 2 Tagen in den Squarenet News. Außerdem gehört das ins FF-Forum, aber da gibt es AFAIK schon einen Thread dazu!

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
    If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
    ---
    Live Today, Love Tomorrow, Unite Forever.

also mache ich den hier einfach zu.
    it's calling...