mascot
pointer pointer pointer pointer

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 28 von 28
    Okay, spätestens jetzt kaufe ich Q. Es gibt keinen Grund mehr dagegen
    (Ok, außer, dass ich es ja schon durch hab... Aber mir fehlt noch die P4-Seite!)

Lohnt Etrian Odyssey sich, wenn man Q mochte?

Wenn's dir ums Gameplay geht, sicher. Was Story und Charaktere angeht, fährt EO eher mit Sparflamme, wobei Untold da schon ein bisschen mehr zu bieten hat (aber afaik auch nicht wirklich viel^^).

Ich hab mal EO1 gespielt und kA wie weit. Aber Story hab ich da bisher keine gesehen. Gibt wohl auch keine.

Badass Freakin' Administrator
    stars_admin
    Zitat Zitat von Loxagon Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich hab mal EO1 gespielt und kA wie weit. Aber Story hab ich da bisher keine gesehen. Gibt wohl auch keine.
    Es geht hier um Untold, welches extra deswegen erweitert wurde.

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
    If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
    ---
    Live Today, Love Tomorrow, Unite Forever.

Zitat Zitat von Loxagon Beitrag anzeigen
    Es gibt Story. Sie ist aber sehr dünn und das bisschen was auftaucht und über "Erkunde das Labyrinth" hinausgeht taucht auch erst sehr spät auf. Die neueren Teile haben definitiv mehr und auch eine bessere Story als der erste. Und die Untold Teile haben ja sogar extra einen Storymode.

Wenn du Persona Q vom Gameplay her mochtest würde ich dir EO empfehlen, allerdings ist von den EO Teilen im Sale keines so modern wie Q. Lediglich EO Untold 2 wurde nach Q entwickelt, das weist daher auch die stärksten Parallelen auf (z.B. Rätsel mit FOEs, sowas gibts in den älteren EO Teilen kaum bis gar nicht oder nur in sehr einfacher Form). Story ist halt verglichen mit Q extrem dünn, aber Q ist ja auch ein Persona Spiel. xD

Untold hat vor allem auch ein bisschen niedliche Charakterinteraktion dazugepackt. Und ne gut inszenierte Standard-Story gibt's auch. Also ja, Teil 1 kann ich nach dem Upgrade voll empfehlen, wenn man Dungeons mag.

Ein klassisches Rollenspiel, reduziert auf den Zauber des alten Genres: Wortgewaltige Sprache. Fordernde Kämpfe. Drei, die einen Drachen töten – und was sie dazu führen mag ...
    Jetzt für 2€ auf Steam, werft mal einen Blick drauf! =D

Zitat Zitat
    Titles from Japanese games giant Atlus could be coming to Europe by way of Sega.

Atlus’ releases were previously launched in the UK and Europe by NIS America. However, following the finalisation of Sega’s purchase of Atlus, relations with NIS America have become strained and the two terminated their relationship in April.

This left many UK fans wondering how these titles – including eagerly-awaited upcoming JRPG Persona 5 – would be coming out in the region.

“We’re very interested in bringing all of the group’s Japanese content not just to the West, but to Europe in particular,” SVP of commercial publishing John Clark said.

“We are always trying to find a way. And that’s an on-going process. That’s something we are continually assessing and talking to and if there are really strong opportunities to support the Japanese content in Europe, we’ll do it.”
    http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/sega-...-to-uk/0167215

War eigentlich abzusehen. Dragon's Crown ist auch schon aus dem Store verschwunden und soll bald wieder durch Sega neu reinkommen. (Schade, war gerade im Sale.)

Edit: Okay, Deep Silver bringt nun SMT4: Final und P5. Unerwartet. Hätte andere Publisher bevorzugt, aber bei SMT4: Final freut es mich, dass es überhaupt kommt.
    https://twitter.com/deepsilver/statu...852649984?s=06
    Geändert von Narcissu (06.07.2016 um 14:38 Uhr)

Mehr Details zur neuen Situation:

Zitat Zitat
    Stop me if you’ve heard this before:

“We’re working on it.”

It’s an oft-used PR phrase that people have come to see as a general throwaway response. And while I can’t speak for every case, I can at least tell you that when it comes to publishing SEGA Japanese IP games (and ATLUS’!) in Europe, it’s true. We are working on it. Or were, really, since we just inked a deal with Deep Silver to release multiple upcoming titles in Europe. Physical versions.

That means that 7th Dragon III Code: VFD will be coming to European regions as both a physical and digital title, which will be published by Deep Silver for the EU territory.

The next question out of your mouth I’m sure is “but why? You have SEGA Europe, use them!” Yes, we do have a European branch, but they’re very much their own business, and as a business unit, SEGA Europe focuses on our Western IP titles – the titles developed by our Western studios such as Creative Assembly, Relic Entertainment, Sports Interactive and in partnership with studios such as PlaySport Games. With the majority of those titles being released on PC, we’ve seen an evolution of SEGA Europe into a more digitally-centric business over the last few years. For any packaged releases of SEGA Europe Western IPs they already partner with Deep Silver to bring those titles to market in Europe. It made sense to mirror that partnership with the SEGA of America-managed Japanese IP titles which currently have a heavier bias towards physical release. Sega Europe will still be publishing Yakuza 0.

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/07/11...os7kgxh7fUl.99