Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 32

Thema: Free Indie Games - Share your games

Free Indie Games - Share your games

Hi!
    I want to show you our project.

indiexpo

Indiexpo allows thousand of people to discover, watch and share originally-created games.
    it provides an area for people to connect, inform, and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small.

You can find also deutsch games posted by realTroll, Kelven or Pad (for the occasion of the creation of the videos about the winners of the contest in this forum)

The website is avaible in english, italian, french, spanish, portuguese and german languages. And you can find games in each of this languages.

We are growing up month by month, we're introducing many functions to make the website more powerful and efficient. we're pointing to be the best portal with only free indie and casual games of the world !

We collaborate with several forums about Rpg Maker, like Oniromancie, AlexDor in frence or Rpg2s in Italy,Rpg Maker Mundo in Brazil and organize with them contest and jams.

We're very linked with this tool. So, with Rpg Maker MV, we added a new feature : uploading a game made with RpgMaker MV (in a ZIP), it will be automatically playable online.

You can put more downloads, upload games on our server (max 750MB), upload and play online HTML5 games (on PC, Tablet and Smartphone), to change your game-page at any time (you can enter demo and are going to update the new versions),the presence of a control panel that will show you the download and visits, weekly or total. calculating the decrease or increase, the presence of a Graph visible only to those who entered the game in the game-page that shows the number of downloads and visits, to know sexy girls, System notifications, a facebook page where share the games, etc.etc.

Thanks for your time !

Join now!
    http://indiexpo.net

(Thanks to Kelven and the staff of the forum for this topic )

Geändert von Freank89 (08.03.2016 um 17:10 Uhr)

News ! Launched the FreankExpo Mask VI.

- New Grapichs for the developers
    - More Games in the Homepage
    - Now you can upload your Game on our server (free, fast and easy).
    - New fast comments
    - Also games for mobile (Android, Ios & WindowsPhone)
    - More Social : you can share the games on Facebook and /or Twitter
    - Most visibility to the latest games included

Hi !
    Now online : FreankExpo Mask VII - Modern UX

- Over 500 Likes
    - New Design.
    - Bugs solved.
    - Pop up no more.
    - More views

Play and Share Free Indie Games !

Wow, looks great.
    Waht about games that are available only in German?

Here : http://www.freankexpo.net/search.php you can search games adding filters.

So... here they are all games in german : http://www.freankexpo.net/search.php...tool=-1&typ=-1

We have several visits from Germany, so you can add your games even if they are only in german (and vote and comment the other german games). No problem
    Many users (also italian, french and spanish), even if don't know the dialogues, download (specially if they use rpg maker) the games to see the mapping, tips and triks, ecc.

I did games with rpg maker... and i played Versarbor only to see how it works.

I believe Götterdämmerung became free at least i downloaded it from rpgmaker.net that linked to the creators site and i also beaten that game,don't know why he hasn't changed the desura status of his game. In your description it says Götterdämmerung RPG is a post-apocalyptic single player RPG. This is a shareware game - the first 2 hours are free, the full version costs $19.99. Features: *More than 30 hours of playtime *Tons of minigames *Unlockable bonus features.
    I checked your site though only for english and german games since i understand both of these languages.Anyway nice site, looks good.

Thanks ! We're still improving it
    About Götterdämmerung , it was uploaded by its author.
    The staff doesn't upload the game, but every developer can sign up and share his games.
    You too can share your game(s) Even if they are in german. They will be downloaded , like El Dorado 2 , uploaded by Real Troll. An amazing game !
    And, after the registration, you can comment and vote the other german games so they can note you and your game(s).

And now, if you already have a game on freankexpo.net, you can refresh it adding News about it and its development !

News !!

Here we are !
    The FreankExpo.net was born in the 01.03.2011.
    A website that many people decided to use. Anyone... from noob to pro.

Now near to one thousand Like on Facebook Page.

But we want to continue to grow up. And to do this... we needed to evolve.

The FreankExpo dies to live again through Indiexpo.net.

The soul is the same but with a modern armor.
    The heart, the games, continue to give it life.
    A new beginning.

New features are already visible: you can put more downloads, upload games on our server (max 750MB), upload and play online HTML5 games (on PC, Tablet and Smartphone).
    Uploading games made with RpgMaker MV, they will be automatically playable online. (exemple: http://www.indiexpo.net/de/games/forsaken )

More will come soon!

Zitat Zitat von IndependentArt Beitrag anzeigen
    Do you host demos too?
    Yes
    You can edit your game-page in every moment.
    So you can also replace your game version.

And if you add also a News ("Neu") when you do it, it will return up.

March was a great month! We had a hight numer of views and downloads, several new games and new features !
    And Over 1,000 Like on Facebook, a new blog (with changelogs, interviews and games) and feed rss to follow us.

... now... so... what features we want to add in indiexpo ?

Looks like I forgot about this topic. But since I released my demo recently, it'll make sense to put it one the site. I'll have a look later ...

Looks like I forgot about this topic. But since I released my demo recently, it'll make sense to put it one the site. I'll have a look later ...
    Great

We added also the Game Cards (if you are a developer and post a comment, the users can see a Game Card about one of your games (random) and click/download on it)

And also added the QR Code. If you posted a game, in the Stats you can see it. QR is short for Quick Response. You may soon see QR Codes in a magazine advert, on a billboard, a web page or even on someone’s t-shirt. Here the changelog of the website.

And now on the website there are over 1,000 Games ! (Only 30 in German )

maybe some critique for you guys:

as far as I can see it is not possible to upload any pictures at the "news/update" section of the game. so why is this? what also would be cool, if the current update would be shown on the main page or something.

another thing is, that I can't see how many answers are below a comment. maybe you could do that like in the facebook manner. also I have to open every answer by seperate click as it seems? not very comfy.

improvements suggestion three is: that notification bell thing does not make much sense to mee right now, because every note I ever got is there right now and the counter is on 58. so maybe It'll make more sense if just the new ones since my last login are being displayed.

but aside from that the page is nice and at least I got a few more downloads and feedback

maybe some critique for you guys:

as far as I can see it is not possible to upload any pictures at the "news/update" section of the game. so why is this? what also would be cool, if the current update would be shown on the main page or something.

another thing is, that I can't see how many answers are below a comment. maybe you could do that like in the facebook manner. also I have to open every answer by seperate click as it seems? not very comfy.

improvements suggestion three is: that notification bell thing does not make much sense to mee right now, because every note I ever got is there right now and the counter is on 58. so maybe It'll make more sense if just the new ones since my last login are being displayed.

but aside from that the page is nice and at least I got a few more downloads and feedback
    Thanks indipendent Art ! We're working to several of this points (in particular about the upload of pictures in the news area).

So ! I'm here to talk about the new features of the website, to say "thanks" to all the developers that choose indiexpo to share their games !

1 - Feed Rss for your News !
    See the News-Area of a Game page and click on the icon to see the Feed Rss and follow it.
    If you're a developer, read here how to link your feed at twitter.

2 - E-Mail Notifications
    Added the email notifications and a Setting Area to customize it.

3 - Levels, Points and Powers !
    Click on the icon on top-right and discover your level and powers !
    Read here about how to earn points.

4 - Added AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) for each game.
    5 - Added new Languages : Russian and Polish.
    6 - Coming soon new games in exclusive. Stay tuned on Facebook !

News !
    - Too easy to "read" the feed rss of a game. Now you just put the link of the game page in your rss reader and it will works automatically !
    - New chart about Most Downloaded (Last 30 Days)
    - Added how many users follow a game
    - New chart about the most followed games.
    - Added new Statistics about your game
    - In the game pages, now you can click on the left and make a search.
    - Added a red label about the games that you can play online
    - Now you can add hashtags in the description or in the comments
    - Added the preview of the youtube-videos when you put a link.

Hi guys! We added an amazing feature!
    We made a "new gamepad", a new way to play the MV games (and other html5 games).
    If you have an android smartphone, go here and download the app (it’s free and always will be).

Then select one of those games (my suggestion: Mom or ParaDog made with MV by artgames! wow)... scan the QR code with the App... and now you can play it using your smartphone like a gamepad!

How to add it at your game?
    It's very very easy. It works only for the games made with MV.
    Upload the zip of your game (like a html5 game) and click on "Enable indiepad support".
    It's all.
    Easy and fast.
    No script, no code!

Hi guys! I have to update this topic!
    The website is going very good! Now only with Rpg Maker Games, but also Unity3D, Construct, Game Maker and Unreal Engine games!

We introdused new features on the website!
    At first: User Pages & Embed

About the User Page

Clicking on the name of an author (of a game or comment) you can see/show your games, subscriptions and the latest games played!

You can also see/show the badges obtained on the website!
    (To see all the badges, you can click on your own Level area)

About the embed

It's very cool, if you uploaded a html5 (or a game made with RPG MAKER MV) now you can click on the write "embed" and share your game on your own website, blog or forum.
    Easy and fast!

But not only! other improvements were:
    - restyle of the area about the game news and comments
    - added new medals to win! (we're improving also their notification settings in this period)
    - added the possibility to create a shortcut to the user page using @username
    - ‎in home page now there's the area called "in the case you missed" with the latest news about the games that follow
    - ‎improved the SEO of different pages (and it's increasing the traffic from Google! Yeah)
    - ‎formatting system also in the comments area
    - ‎new design of the game pages
    - ‎added translation of the site in Korean (87% we're still completing it)
    - improved the view of the website for mobile (easy to read and to navigate)
    - new area Challenges opened! It's in Events. It's still in beta but it's working good! The games showed are uploaded by few beta-devs
    - improved the Console area

The Goals 2018

- it's coming new games in exclusive for indiexpo. If you love the TV series, you have to play the first one! It's very cool!

- increase the visibility of the website in Russia, China, Corea and Japan
    - to improve the Suggestions Area with the best games to play for each gamer
    - we want to add a very transparent and good system to left the developers earn money. Also with a partnership program with few Devs!
    - to add a Virtual Memory Card to start to play your game on Desktop... And continue to play it on Mobile
    - to improve the indiepad feature, so the users can play those games automatically also on their phones.

You can see the best games on our FB Page
    You can see the latates news, tips and tricks for Devs on the blog
    You can see great videos about indie games on YT

That's cool. I really like these kind of sites. =)

Geändert von Retromakerfan (04.04.2018 um 17:33 Uhr)