Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 34

Thema: Free Indie Games - Share your games

Hybrid-Darstellung

Vorheriger Beitrag Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Nächster Beitrag
    Wow, looks great.
    Waht about games that are available only in German?

Here : http://www.freankexpo.net/search.php you can search games adding filters.

So... here they are all games in german : http://www.freankexpo.net/search.php...tool=-1&typ=-1

We have several visits from Germany, so you can add your games even if they are only in german (and vote and comment the other german games). No problem
    Many users (also italian, french and spanish), even if don't know the dialogues, download (specially if they use rpg maker) the games to see the mapping, tips and triks, ecc.

I did games with rpg maker... and i played Versarbor only to see how it works.

I believe Götterdämmerung became free at least i downloaded it from rpgmaker.net that linked to the creators site and i also beaten that game,don't know why he hasn't changed the desura status of his game. In your description it says Götterdämmerung RPG is a post-apocalyptic single player RPG. This is a shareware game - the first 2 hours are free, the full version costs $19.99. Features: *More than 30 hours of playtime *Tons of minigames *Unlockable bonus features.
    I checked your site though only for english and german games since i understand both of these languages.Anyway nice site, looks good.

Thanks ! We're still improving it
    About Götterdämmerung , it was uploaded by its author.
    The staff doesn't upload the game, but every developer can sign up and share his games.
    You too can share your game(s) Even if they are in german. They will be downloaded , like El Dorado 2 , uploaded by Real Troll. An amazing game !
    And, after the registration, you can comment and vote the other german games so they can note you and your game(s).

And now, if you already have a game on freankexpo.net, you can refresh it adding News about it and its development !

News !!

Here we are !
    The FreankExpo.net was born in the 01.03.2011.
    A website that many people decided to use. Anyone... from noob to pro.

Now near to one thousand Like on Facebook Page.

But we want to continue to grow up. And to do this... we needed to evolve.

The FreankExpo dies to live again through Indiexpo.net.

The soul is the same but with a modern armor.
    The heart, the games, continue to give it life.
    A new beginning.

New features are already visible: you can put more downloads, upload games on our server (max 750MB), upload and play online HTML5 games (on PC, Tablet and Smartphone).
    Uploading games made with RpgMaker MV, they will be automatically playable online. (exemple: http://www.indiexpo.net/de/games/forsaken )

More will come soon!

Zitat Zitat von IndependentArt Beitrag anzeigen
    Do you host demos too?
    Yes
    You can edit your game-page in every moment.
    So you can also replace your game version.

And if you add also a News ("Neu") when you do it, it will return up.

March was a great month! We had a hight numer of views and downloads, several new games and new features !
    And Over 1,000 Like on Facebook, a new blog (with changelogs, interviews and games) and feed rss to follow us.

... now... so... what features we want to add in indiexpo ?

Looks like I forgot about this topic. But since I released my demo recently, it'll make sense to put it one the site. I'll have a look later ...

Zitat Zitat von IndependentArt Beitrag anzeigen
    Looks like I forgot about this topic. But since I released my demo recently, it'll make sense to put it one the site. I'll have a look later ...
    Great

We added also the Game Cards (if you are a developer and post a comment, the users can see a Game Card about one of your games (random) and click/download on it)

And also added the QR Code. If you posted a game, in the Stats you can see it. QR is short for Quick Response. You may soon see QR Codes in a magazine advert, on a billboard, a web page or even on someone’s t-shirt. Here the changelog of the website.

And now on the website there are over 1,000 Games ! (Only 30 in German )

maybe some critique for you guys:

as far as I can see it is not possible to upload any pictures at the "news/update" section of the game. so why is this? what also would be cool, if the current update would be shown on the main page or something.

another thing is, that I can't see how many answers are below a comment. maybe you could do that like in the facebook manner. also I have to open every answer by seperate click as it seems? not very comfy.

improvements suggestion three is: that notification bell thing does not make much sense to mee right now, because every note I ever got is there right now and the counter is on 58. so maybe It'll make more sense if just the new ones since my last login are being displayed.

but aside from that the page is nice and at least I got a few more downloads and feedback