Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 87

Thema: NicoB's Let's Tries/Plays! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

Hybrid-Darstellung

Vorheriger Beitrag Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Nächster Beitrag
    @Pad: I may be able to give that a go. I'm really booked right this second though. Give me some time to catch up first.

Finally back from the beach, which means.....more videos! Continued some more of Home and finally returned for Miserere (after like a two month hiatus).

Home
    Part Two: SCARY SHADOW MAN ; _ ;

Miserere
    Part Two: HIPPY DIPPY DOO DAH DAY

Realized I forgot to post this here. I continue my quest through the confusing plot of Home!

Home
    Part Three: SO MANY QUESTIONS

EDIT: Also, check out the lovely new banner on the first post, courtesy of DarkJak: http://darkjak.deviantart.com/

Geändert von NicoB (27.08.2012 um 05:31 Uhr)

Way late in posting this here, but here it is. Decided to try my hand at Happy Wheels. I also did a very special video where I talk personally with all my subscribers.

Happy Wheels
    Part One: FOR CAPTAIN KIRK!!

Video Special
    A REAL MOMENT WITH NICOB

Some more Home and Happy Wheels for your enjoyment. :3

Home
    Part Four: HONEY, I'M HOME FROM MURDERING!

Happy Wheels
    Part Two: CRACKED UP MICKEY KILLS ME!

I finish up Home and begin a new sidescrolling horror game, Lone Survivor. Its graphic are sexy as hell. :3

Home
    Part Five: THE ENDING YOU DIDN'T SEE COMING...SERIOUSLY

Lone Survivor
    Part One: ZOMBIES LIKE TO BOOGIE!

Hey, just wanted to tell you guys that I was on Cry's livestream again last night. It was a ton of fun! I even got to meet and play with Pewdiepie, which was pretty cool.

You can check out the stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/cryaotic/b/330780894

I show up around 4:20:00 and Pewdie around 5:20:00.

Geändert von NicoB (02.09.2012 um 21:57 Uhr)

Sorry, forgot to update you guys yesterday. Also, here is today's with more Profit Motive and Happy Wheels. Enjoy!

Profit Motive
    Part One: I GOT MONEY IN DA BANK
    Part Two: MOST EPIC GAME EVER

Happy Wheels
    Part Three: SEGWAY BATMAN TO THE RESCUE!

I continue my Tomba! adventure and meet a nicotine addicted frog in Miserere. I'm not sure whether I'm going to continue Tomba or not because it hasn't been getting many views or likes (last one got 170 and only 3 likes, ouch). But if you guys want me to continue with it, please like this latest video. If it reaches about 25 likes, I'll continue it!

Tomba!
    Part Four: BIPOLAR SHROOMS OF DOOM!!

Miserere
    Part Three: BUYING A STAIRWAY TO HELL

I continue my twisted journey through Miserere, talk to a vending machine in Profit Motive, and blackjack some kitties in Thief: Deadly Shadows!

Miserere
    Part Four: I DIE A GRUESOME DEATH

Profit Motive
    Part Three: TALKING VENDING MACHINES!!

Thief: Deadly Shadows
    Part One: I'M A SNEAKY SNAKE!

Sorry for the lack of videos these past couple of days. I've been working hard on my third montage video to celebrate over 1500 subs, and it is finally complete! I worked really hard on this one guys, so please leave a like, favorite, and comment. And if you could share this with your friends or on any of your websites, that would be freaking amazing. Enjoy, guys!

Video Special
    (MONTAGE) NICOB'S FUNNY MOMENTS OF GAMING 3 - CELEBRATING 1.5K SUBS!

Lots more goodies for you all, with some Slender action and Happy Wheels.

Slender
    Part Three: SCARED SHITLESS ; _ ;

Slender: Mansion
    Part One: SINGING THE HAPPY SONG

Happy Wheels
    Part Four: HOBO MASSACRE!

Stichworte