Oblivion-Plugins
Morrowind-Plugins

Community
Taverne zum Shalk
Adventures of Vvardenfell
Tales of Tamriel
Seite 11 von 21 ErsteErste ... 789101112131415 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 201 bis 220 von 403

Thema: OT-Geplauder LXXVII - Von Parteigründung, Emanzipation und Frühlingsgefühlen

Zitat Zitat von BIT Beitrag anzeigen
    Ach, für dich wiederhole ich mich doch gerne noch einmal. Und nächste Woche schreiben wir dann einen Test darüber.
    . Du bist schon berufskrank, weißt du das?

Hey Guys how can i write a private message to a member?

Just click on the nickname of the member you want to write a message to. You'll see the button "Private Nachricht". From there, you'll get to the pm menu automatically. Don't forget to type in a title for the message, otherwise it won't be sent.

Examinierter Senfautomat
    stars_mod
    Zitat Zitat von Glannaragh Beitrag anzeigen
    . Du bist schon berufskrank, weißt du das?
    Nö, ich spiele nur aktuell gerne mit dem Image.

Nö, ich spiele nur aktuell gerne mit dem Image.
    Löblich. Das hat Stil .

Thx Glannrgh I want to write a Pm ti TiberSeptim because he isnt online.

Besides is its a Problem that i cant speak German?

Hu? Im not online? [FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=arial]I thought I would have just logged in

[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=arial]So for me it's no problem. I do not think there is something in the forum rules. The besttimes you ask a Mod[/FONT][/FONT]
    Geändert von TiberSeptim (20.03.2011 um 15:18 Uhr)

You're welcome .
    Zitat Zitat von Oblivionrules Beitrag anzeigen
    No, no problem here. Most of us can speak at least a little bit of English, so feel free to take part. May I ask where you are from?

Examinierter Senfautomat
    stars_mod
    I don't think so. Like Glan already said, are most of us speaking English quite well. So there shouldn't be any problem, if you want to write something here.

Zitat Zitat von TiberSeptim Beitrag anzeigen
    Hu? Im not online? I thought I would have just logged in

So for me it's no problem. I do not think there is something in the forum rules. The besttimes you ask a Mod
    Oh i thord you were Offline are you invisible?

You're welcome .

No, no problem here. Most of us can speak at least a little bit of English, so feel free to take part. May I ask where you are from?
    Ok I live in Aschaffenburg. I went to germany from America a few weaks ago. My mother is from germany but she didnt learned me much about this country. And at least i speak better Englisch then German but i try to learn it. I can say : Hallo wie geht es dir? and Was kann ich für dir tun? and some other words but not mutch.

Examinierter Senfautomat
    stars_mod
    Ok I live in Aschaffenburg. I went to germany from America a few weaks ago. My mother is from germany but she didnt learned me much about this country. And at least i speak better Englisch then German but i try to learn it. I can say : Hallo wie geht es dir? and Was kann ich für dir tun? and some other words but not mutch.
    Poor boy. I'm teacher for German and History. So you'll learn German very fast, if I want to.

Die Taverne zum Shalk: Der internationale Off-Topic Treat

@Oblivionrules:You live in Aschaffenburg?? [FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=arial]Then you live less than 50 km away from me![/FONT][/FONT]

Don't worry, I think you'll catch up quite fast. Exposure to a language is the best way to learn it. Who knows, maybe in a couple af weeks you will start to write in German here .

Zitat Zitat von TiberSeptim
    You live in Aschaffenburg?? Then you live less than 50 km away from me!
    So many southerners here. I'm beginning to think that I live in the wrong region of Germany... or you do .
    Geändert von Glannaragh (20.03.2011 um 15:35 Uhr)

@Oblivionrules:You live in Aschaffenburg?? Then you live less than 50 km away from me!
    Were do you come from?

Don't worry, I think you'll catch up quite fast. Exposure to a language is the best way to learn it. Who knows, maybe in a couple af weeks you will start to write in German here .
    I will try it

Poor boy. I'm teacher for German and History. So you'll learn German very fast, if I want to.
    A Teacher? Oh Oh

Ok Guys have to go now but i come back as soon as possible Bye

Oh i thord you were Offline are you invisible?
    Hmm no i didnt think so.

Were do you come from?

Ok Guys have to go now but i come back as soon as possible Bye
    I come from Miltenberg i think when you live in Aschaffenburg you already heard this name.

Bye Bye ^^

Examinierter Senfautomat
    stars_mod
    A Teacher? Oh Oh
    Why do people always react this way? Teachers are also quite normal human beings ... except they always know better than others. Ok, I'm just kidding, but somehow I must earn money to live. And since I'm quite good in German and History, I decided to become a teacher.

Hallo Taverne,

was für ein Strahle-Wetter... und es soll auch noch so bleiben die nächsten Tage.

Do you went to Germany for work or to study?

*speculate*

May be a romance?

*Kaffee und Kuchen auftisch*

Hey Hey im back

I come from Miltenberg i think when you live in Aschaffenburg you already heard this name.
    Yes i know this place it nice there

Why do people always react this way? Teachers are also quite normal human beings ... except they always know better than others. Ok, I'm just kidding, but somehow I must earn money to live. And since I'm quite good in German and History, I decided to become a teacher.
    Hey i was just Kidding

Zitat Zitat von Rosebud Beitrag anzeigen
    Do you went to Germany for work or to study?
    May be a romance?
    I went here because my Parents looked for work. They dont like the americans they say that they are to bad humans. I dondt think so but what should i do?

Kaffeesüchtiger Wintergeneralissimo
    stars5
    Morgähn... äh, morning...
    Englisch am Morgen, es gibt nichts besseres um das Gehin auf trab zu bringen.

Ein absolut langweiliges, sinnfreies und dennoch nervenzerreibendes Wochenende liegt hinter mir... wäh!
    Das ganze Wochenende nicht zu tun und daher nur vor dem Fernsehr oder der Wii gesessen. Gestern Abend waren meine Freundin und ich dann soweit das wir uns vor lauter Langeweile sogar gestritten haben. Furchtbar wenn man nichts zu tun hat. Ich hoffe nur das wird dieses Wochenende besser. Bis jetzt ist nicht viel geplant - ausser das eine Cousine zu besuch kommt und mit uns Skifahren gehen will. Mal schaun ob wir am WE noch genug Schnee zusammenkratzen können.

*müde auf die Couch werf und gleich wieder einschlaf*

Examinierter Senfautomat
    stars_mod
    Tag alle zusammen,

Manchmal schaffen es Schüler doch noch einen wirklich positiv zu überraschen. Heute kamen doch glatt einige Schüler, die eigentlich nur eine Präsentation zu römischen Thermen machen sollten, doch glatt mit einem astreinen Nachbau dieser in den Unterricht. Das war wirklich ein kofferraumfüllendes positives Erlebnis.