Seite 13 von 152 ErsteErste ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 241 bis 260 von 3025

Thema: Bollfrat #4: Wash me white like one of your French girls

Discworld TV-Serie
    Also ich finde die City Watch Stories zwar nicht so interessant aber wenn es wie die bisherigen Filme wird könnte es ganz unterhaltsam werden.

Das könnte sehr, sehr geil werden. Zumal die Wache-Geschichten auch ohne große Spezialeffekte gut funktionieren (leben eh eher von ihren bescheuerten Charakteren).

Hui, das könnte in der Tat großartig werden

yay!

http://blog.moviefone.com/2009/03/13...-sex-offender/

Zitat Zitat
    And then there's the stuff you wish you had never known. This week, you may have been one of the Indy fans who eagerly downloaded the Raiders of the Lost Ark transcript, where George Lucas, Steven Spielberg and Lawrence Kasdan hashed out ideas for one of the greatest film characters of all time. Cool stuff. Useful if you aim to write books or movies someday. Then I read this bit about Marion and Indy, and their ideas for their early love affair gone wrong:

GL: I was thinking that this old guy could have been his mentor. He could have known this little girl when she was just a kid. Had an affair with her when she was eleven.

LK: And he was forty-two.

GL: He hasn't seen her in twelve years. Now she's twenty-two. It's a real strange relationship.

SS: She had better be older than twenty-two.

GL: He's thirty-five, and he knew her ten years ago when he was twenty-five and she was only twelve. It would be amusing to make her slightly young at the time.

SS: And promiscuous. She came onto him.

GL: Fifteen is right on the edge. I know it's an outrageous idea, but it is interesting. Once she's sixteen or seventeen it's not interesting anymore. But if she was fifteen and he was twenty-five and they actually had an affair the last time they met. And she was madly in love with him and he ...

Ja, das waren noch andere Zeiten. Polanski approves.

Zitat Zitat von ~Jack~ Beitrag anzeigen
    Discworld TV-Serie
    Also ich finde die City Watch Stories zwar nicht so interessant aber wenn es wie die bisherigen Filme wird könnte es ganz unterhaltsam werden.

AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

CSI: Ankh-Morpork, I demand CSI Lab Scenes

with Igor.

Zitat Zitat
    http://www.spike.com/articles/kl83j9...arrior-matchup

As reported by our friends at the L.A. Times, the third season of Deadliest Warrior will step outside the confines of history in a special fantasy episode featuring two icons of horror: vampires and zombies. Experts on the undead from both film and fiction will lend their expertise on this hotly discussed topic, as Team Zombie and Team Vampire join Deadliest Warrior regulars Richard "Mack" Machowicz, Geoff Desmoulin and Dr. Armand Dorian to make their case for who is, indeed, the deadliest.

Yessssss.

Zitat Zitat
    We've recently signed a new contract with adultswim to produce two more seasons of The Venture Bros.

Doc and I officially started writing last week. Though, in truth, we technically started writing season 5 last year when we accidentally brainstormed a handful of (we think) pretty hot new stories while we were writing the season 4 finale. Our goal is to have enough scripts to comfortably begin pre-production by June.

But wait...that's not all!

Our contract also includes a long-form (60-90 min.) Venture Bros. special. Don't ask me when we'll make it, what it's going to be about, or whether it'll be on TV or direct-to-DVD, because we don't have a clue yet. Nevertheless: good news!

Tell them what else they get, Jackson...

We've been secretly working on an 11 minute Venture Bros. special for the past couple of months. A sort of light-hearted, one-off little aperitif we're producing and animating entirely in-house at Titmouse Studios in NY and LA. It will premiere some time this summer.
    Go Team Venture!

Ich werde es wahrscheinlich bereuen... aber mag mir jemand den aktuellen Thread-Untertitel erklären?

Fuck my Balls is that a FUCKING AIRSHIP in Musketeers???

Zitat Zitat von Gorewolf Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh mein Gott... Sie haben die drei Musketiere durch den Steampunk-Fleischwolf gedreht?

FUCK YEAH!!!

@Cippo: Ich glaub, Mio weiß selbst nicht, warum der Thread diesen Titel hat

It's like I'm watching Sherlock Holmes again.

Und das tolle ist, einige Szenen wurden in Bamberg gedreht und da wohn ich ungefähr 15 minuten Weg. Das heist der Film muss allein deshalb schon geschaut werden.

Stumpf, aber grinsen musste ich trotzdem.

'MERICAH!!!

Mal sehen, wie cool der Film zum coolen Trailer wird