Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Thema: [RM2k] PA.CMAN

[RM2k] PA.CMAN

P.A.CMAN
    (International edition)
    2010-2011 by P.A.RPG team.
    http://parpg.rpgmaker.es/

(NOTE: I don't know german language ( and my english level isn't very good). So, sorry if you don't understand very well the parts of the post.)

Technical info:
    Name: P.A.CMAN
    Plataform: RPG Maker 2003.
    Genre: Arcade
    Size: 10.7 MB (RTP not required).

Game's general description:

P.A.cman is a short game made by P.A.RPG -a spanish RPG Maker development team-.
    This game can be described as a quick fun, you will forget it as fast as you play it. Wich is very fast, by the way :P
    When we were making this title, we didn't think about a great game to impress the people, we just wanted to make something you can enjoy when you are bored or something. That is P.A.cman, nothing but a kill-time game.

This game tries to imitate the classic style of original PACMAN, from Namco. So, their graphics, music and sound are all 8-bit like. But this isn't a simple clon of the original arcade; you can play with 6 different heroes (with their feautres and special powers), the members of P.A.RPG (drawed in 8bit), and you can play in 3 different areas ( and more unlockeables) with increased difficulty.

The key resumed features of the game are:
    -Gameplay Based on classic pacman, not a simple clon.
    -Original graphics in atari's retro style (quite simple indeed).
    -Original soundtrack in 8-bits retro style.
    -Six playable characters with unique atributes and skills.
    -No default menus or RPG Maker gameplay mechanics.
    -Unlockable content.
    -How to play guide included.

Screens:

80's retro trailer!:

Download:

Download PA.CMAN international edition.

Download Original Sountrack by EN.I

Credits:
    Programming:
    - KoomaR
    - Psy

Graphics:
    - Neo
    - Psy
    - KoomaR
    - Rasec

Maps:
    - Rasec
    - Psy

Music:
    - EN.I

Tesing, trailer & Others:
    - EN.I
    - SirDark
    - Neo
    - Rasec
    - Psy
    - KoomaR

Have fun! P.A.RPG thanks for trying the game.
    (Sorry again about my bad english... )

Maururu... bye

Geändert von EN.I (11.02.2011 um 16:02 Uhr) Grund: Issues

Was ist den jetz nu der name?
    Im Thema steht PA.CMAN im Bild oben P.ACMAN im Menü steht PACMAN im youtubevideo is es wieder PA.CMAN

Das wird er dir so nicht beantworten können. Du musst ihm schon endweder in Spanisch oder Englisch antworten.

@EN.I: The Poster over me wan´t to know followes:
    What is the name now?
    The issue is PA.CMAN, pictured above P.ACMAN, menu is PACMAN and youtube video, it is again PA.CMAN

And now my Comment. The Idea is interessted. A Pacmangame with the RPG Maker is a nice idea and the scripting is good. Good Thing.

Hallo!

Zitat Zitat
    Was ist den jetz nu der name?
    Im Thema steht PA.CMAN im Bild oben P.ACMAN im Menü steht PACMAN im youtubevideo is es wieder PA.CMAN
    I think we hadn't take care with that, but the correct is: "P.A.CMAN" (because the group's name is "P.A.RPG" -> "P.A.CMAN")

Zitat Zitat
    And now my Comment. The Idea is interessted. A Pacmangame with the RPG Maker is a nice idea and the scripting is good. Good Thing.
    Thanks ^^. Well when you will try it you will see that has more functions than the original pacman

Zitat Zitat
    Moleboxing, Tesing & Others:
    - EN.I
    - SirDark
    - Neo
    - Rasec
    - Psy
    - KoomaR
    Thanks for destroying Ingame Performance.

MagicMaker: You've had any ingame problem?? :S Which is? Or you mean "destroy" for moleboxing? XD

Iorana.

Zantos: Ich spreche kein Deutsch, aber gut ... Ich kann Google Translate stattdessen verwenden. Nun, einige Probleme des Teams xD Wir sind alle Menschen, wir machen Fehler ^ ^ Wie auch immer, vielen Dank für Bericht.

Maliko: Thanks for translating that xD, and thanks too for the comment. The P.A.RPG team has worked hard for make this game. Maybe has bugs and isn't so good, but it's a good step to start. Isn't?

Koomar: Ya tenias cuenta en RPG Atelier? xDDD

MagicMaker: Ooops, mistake. The international version of P.A.CMAN isn't moleboxed (only the original version in spanish is moleboxed), so you can play this game without major problems. Anyways, if you have issues ( like frezzing up in the game start), just tell me. (It's a common issue relationated with a start video). I fixed the main post and removed the word "moleboxing" to prevent more confusion.

Thanks for the comments. For the new people, i invite you to download and play this fun game.
    Maururu... bye.

Stichworte