Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: The Mushroom Engine

The Mushroom Engine

Für alle die es noch nicht kennen:
    Zitat Zitat von Hempuli
    Hello, gentlemen!

Some time ago I made a rather bad experimental game called 'Jump On Mushrooms: The Game'. Nifflas was interested in the concept, and wanted to remake the game, this time with his awesome skills. I of course helped him, but he did all the really hard work. And so we got this Mushroom Engine here. The game also has some very cool musics, made by D_Fast!

The game is based on a database-like application, and you select the worlds from it. Everything in the worlds is external, which means that you can create your own levels now. More about that in the ReadMe -file.

The gameplay hasn't changed from the earlier game, though I guess most of you haven't seen the older game. For those who don't know how the game works, I wont spoil it here, try and see yourself! The ReadMe should explain everything needed, if you're confused. Nifflas has also added some new things, which make the game a lot harder!
    Download:
    http://www.hempuli.com/MEngine.zip

Allein die Tatsache, dass Nifflas in irgendeiner Weise an einem Mario-Spiel beteiligt ist, sollte euch zum Downloaden bringen
    Das Spiel wurde mittlerweile sogar in einem schwedischen Magazin erwähnt.

This shit is so HARD! Bah, das Spiel ist gemein, aber macht Spaß .

Stichworte