Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 26 von 26

Thema: Beloved Rapture

congratulations to such a great game!
    the mapping is wonderful, realistic and lively (it must have take forever to map Alexandria and the rest of course too), you managed to create a perfect atmosphere (awesome music btw.) and I liked the story up until now, I'm curious what will happen next and if you have enough plot left for some more playing time ^^

PS: I found 5 bugs and made some screenshots, in case you need them to know what I mean, say it and i post them
    1. In Alexandria to the east, there's a man wo runs away from you, back into his house, if you reenter the room he stands where he was before but he looks like a part of the door
    2.There's a teenage girl in Alexandria which tells you of a two-tailed fox, when you talk to her, her sprite changes
    3.In the night after John talks to his mother, you have to go home, but there is still one teleport left which allows you to go to the the meeting point and have a deja-vu with Zach
    4.In John's village you are below the part of the woodfence to the left
    5.When you play Omega the first time, and leave the house and go down, there is a tree, the right part of the tree is below the hero

well nice game please complete it ^^

Ah btw. one more Question.. is there a Chance to get the mp3 or wav or whatever of the Music?

Not to use it in a Game (i'm a total noob :P).. just so i can listen to it.. it's rly great.

//edit

hrhr ok i see what you did there.. found it hehe

Geändert von _LostSoul (14.08.2008 um 10:04 Uhr)

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

The game!

Hi,
    Well i've played your game...Its pretty good but a bit difficult!!I can't use potions...Just in batttles...,But the game is very good..I'm angry bacause there are no saves in the beginning,I must start from the beginning!!

But i will start a new game Anyway!!

@blackdragon

hö, man kann doch überall speichern? Oder hab ich da grad was falsch in Erinnerung.. also ich mein überall speichern zu können.

Great game indeed, for me having played it like half an hour until now. The athmosphere is deep, so is the style of narration.
    While I am not a fan of the rm2k3 BS generally, I can only say that you did well in improving it.
    As far as the story goes, all I can say is that it's a common one. Neither does it bring any innovation with it, nor does it disappoint. Many of the story flaws are compensated with well made dialogues, so it's fine.
    However, there are a few things that annoy me:
    1. The different Style of Chipsets. The outdoor Graphics are okay, but the inner ones are disturbing. The Tiles are way too big for standard-size characters. Come on, your hero would have to use a ladder in real life, just to reach the top of the shelf. I think Suikoden just doesn't fit here, an inner style like Terranigma or even Chrono Trigger would fit better.
    2. The Music is kinda new, for it is not much relying on melody. The result is that it kinda develops a movie-like feeling.
    But what I find disturbing however is the fact that you obviously used original music, for example from the film American Beauty (god bless that awesome film). I don't think you should do that. neither does it fit, nor do you have the permission to use it. Furthermore, it brings a kinda awkward feeling to your game, the 'originality' fades away.
    3. I didn't really get the Defense-based BS. Well, I've been playing FF A LOT
    so I think it's not your fault ; )

cheers, estapolis

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Tt

Zitat Zitat von _LostSoul Beitrag anzeigen
    @blackdragon

hö, man kann doch überall speichern? Oder hab ich da grad was falsch in Erinnerung.. also ich mein überall speichern zu können.
    Oh man...ICh wusste es nicht das man einfach speichern kann!!Sry...Ich haette alleine drauf kommen muessen

Danke!
    mfg,Blackdragon6