PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [RELz] Ruined-Tail's Tale (EV)

DWS
21.09.2006, 12:15
Ruined-Tail's Tale gibt uns weitaus mehr als nur einen simplen stummen Henchman und sehr viel mehr als einen simplen Begleiter in Form eines Schildknappen... Baldur's Gate Fans aufgemerkt :eek:

My favourite RPG (and indeed, favourite game) of all time is Baldurs Gate 2, and for one simple reason: Depth of character. In BG2:SoA you are the hero, you are a demigod, yet despite this you depend on your companions, and serve as a teacher, friend and even father-figure to those in your party. They talk to each other, they get mixed up in past affairs, they go crazy and turn evil (at your manipulative advice) and some of them even share romances with you. In truth, the storytelling is what makes BG2:SoA unique.

With this in mind, I set about to make Oblivion the perfect game (in my opinion), by adding an NPC companion (only one at this point in time) who is more than just a henchman. He has a history (which his quest revolves around), he has questions for you -mostly along the lines of moral, philosophical and theraputical-, he has flaws and can be a nuisence, yet he is still a loyal companion. He will respond to the things you say to him, and they in turn will shape his persona and eventually his status as a companion class. He is FLAWED, and that is what makes him a true character, and a story-driven companion.
Nuff said...
Releasethread ESF (http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=560824&st=0)

Ein Walkthrough findet man in Form von 3 Teilen (in Geschichtsform) im shop "First Edition", Market District, atop the coffee table near the bookshelf.

Die_Nachtigall
21.09.2006, 21:19
Hört sich gut an. Hat irgendjemand hier das PI ausprobiert? Wie siehts mit Bugs, Inkombabilitäten etc. aus?