PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Hi everyone....

Dark_Warrior
10.08.2006, 10:20
first sorry for speaking english here ....but i want to know something....2 days ago i bought Morrowind......what can i say its not my taste...

1.empty cities
2.empty map
3.bad graphic
4.dont mention the part when u chose your FACE....ahh...bad choiches

now i turned my atention to OBLIVION.,....i want to know what new is in there???

schneida
10.08.2006, 10:24
Oh, thats a pity, that you don't like Morrwind its a great game.

Hui, there are many new things in Oblivion, a new leveling scaling, better AI, much better graphics.

sry, for my bad english!

oh, and welcome in our board!

Dark_Warrior
10.08.2006, 10:28
Oh, thats a pity, that you don't like Morrwind its a great game.

Hui, there are many new things in Oblivion, a new leveling scaling, better AI, much better graphics.

sry, for my bad english!

oh, and welcome in our board!

ur english is GOOD thanks for your welcome tell me did in oblivion WE HAVE THE SAME EMPTY CITIES?

Katan
10.08.2006, 10:31
There are many plugins for Morrowind. For the character, the NPCs, graphic, etc.

1. The cities in Oblivion aren't much fuller
2. The map is empty (except for the bigger cities)
3. Good graphic with some weak points (very washy LODs, really big HUD and UI)
4. You can alter the face as you wish (hair color, hair length, mouth, nose, eyes, brows, etc.)

schneida
10.08.2006, 10:32
no, there were about 20 guards and many other people walking arround and talking together about roumors and other important things. Sometimes they talk about about ther neighbours! :D

@Katan, but there are also much plugins for oblivion that changes these weak points! (ich hoffe es passt das ich in englisch weiterspreche!)

Shiravuel
10.08.2006, 10:33
The cities in Morrowind were empty? Do we really speak about the same game? http://www.multimediaxis.de/images/smilies/old/1/gruebel.gif :D In Oblivion are more people in the cities I think. And MW had no bad graphic, the game is about 4 years old ;) Oblivion of course has a better one, hopefully your PC is able to run it.

Edit: much too slow :(

Dark_Warrior
10.08.2006, 10:34
aha......oblivion looks fine exept for the EMPTY map...just wait GOTHIC III.....nvm what was that about Morrowind PLUGINS....hive me a link where to download something about Grapich and to HIRE mercenaries...,,...give me whatever u want

Lady lady.....of course the cities arent 100% empty....its just to little people in them...and my grapich is changet and ready for Gothic III...and Oblivion

schneida
10.08.2006, 10:38
for example: http://www.tessource.net/files/cache/5535.html

Dark_Warrior
10.08.2006, 10:41
for example: http://www.tessource.net/files/cache/5535.html

thats for grapich thanks......what about the faces..and mercenaries?

schneida
10.08.2006, 10:45
there is a plugin for better bodies and better heads. but i don't have this plugin (my friend has it). but many people know the link! @mods, maybe you should move this thread to the mw-discussion thread! or even the pi thread!

Dark_Warrior
10.08.2006, 10:46
there is a plugin for better bodies and better heads. but i don't have this plugin (my friend has it). but many people know the link! @mods, maybe you should move this thread to the mw-discussion thread! or even the pi thread!

hehe....such an innosent man THE MEMBERS cant move threads.....sword master....

Edit:
1.can i biy a HOUSE in morrowind
2.can i learn alchemy
3.can i forge?

Edit2:also what i need to download for game MODDING such as adding houses

Pitter
10.08.2006, 11:18
hehe....such an innosent man THE MEMBERS cant move threads.....sword master....

Edit:
1.can i biy a HOUSE in morrowind
2.can i learn alchemy
3.can i forge?

Edit2:also what i need to download for game MODDING such as adding houses

1. Yes (with the proper PlugIn)
2. Of course
3. Of course

For modding you simply need the TES-Construction-Set, which should be on a seperate CD with the game you bought.

CU

Pitter

Dark_Warrior
10.08.2006, 11:25
thanks pitter ....really (nice to see WOG member here....SPAM a little more the VETERAN tittle doesnt suit you....)

edit: hey what about the mercenaries what i need to do so i can hire mercenaries?

Pitter
10.08.2006, 11:40
The only 'original' mercenary is with the Add-On Tribunal and it comes within the game, the several 'Companion-PlugIns' normally come with a detailed Read-Me that explains were and how the NPC's can be found.

Personally I really don't like these things, as the dumb folks tend to get stuck on the way or to get into the way during fight.

CU

Pitter

Dark_Warrior
10.08.2006, 12:00
The only 'original' mercanary is with the Add-On Tribunal and it comes within the game, the several 'Companion-PlugIns' normally come with a detailed Read-Me that explains were and how the NPC's can be found.

Personally I really don't like these things, as the dumb folks tend to get stuck on the way or to get into the way during fight.

CU

Pitter

u are right at some point anyway give me a link..........where i can download Morrowind Companion MOD

Pitter
10.08.2006, 13:20
You'll have to wait till tonight, at work i'm not able to get at the relative pages.

CU

Pitter

Dark_Warrior
10.08.2006, 13:22
You'll have to wait till tonight, at work i'm not able to get at the relative pages.

CU

Pitter

hhe...i will be here until 18:00

Pitter
10.08.2006, 13:28
So I think you'll have to wait till tomorrow.

CU

Pitter

Katan
10.08.2006, 13:46
Morrowind companion mods
http://lovkullen.net/Emma/quests.htm
http://lovkullen.net/Emma/grumpy.htm

Pitter
10.08.2006, 14:02
@Katan: vielen Dank fürs 'nicht mehr suchen müssen' ;)

CU

Pitter

Dark_Warrior
10.08.2006, 16:11
@Katan: vielen Dank fürs 'nicht mehr suchen müssen' ;)

CU

Pitter

in english thread u SPEAK english...these are the rules sorry...

schneida
10.08.2006, 16:17
congratulitans Dark_Warrior for your 10th post! :-))

pitter said:

@Katan: Thanks for "not searching for it"

nothing important

Dark_Warrior
10.08.2006, 16:31
congratulitans Dark_Warrior for your 10th post! :-))

pitter said:

nothing important

hehhe...thanks......after the work im planing some hard MODIFICATION of morrowind....

1.with the construcion set can i build new town place people wall and other things??

schneida
10.08.2006, 16:33
yes, but have you ever worked with the cs??? for beginners its not easy!!! first make a small project, then you see, that you have done work and you can beginn a bigger project!

Dark_Warrior
10.08.2006, 16:35
yes, but have you ever worked with the cs??? for beginners its not easy!!! first make a small project, then you see, that you have done work and you can beginn a bigger project!

ehhehe.......i bet that i can build a new town

schneida
10.08.2006, 16:39
when you finishid it, send it to me, i wanted to take a look on it!

Dark_Warrior
10.08.2006, 16:42
when you finishid it, send it to me, i wanted to take a look on it!

:hehe: hehe i cant finish it today i was just joking today i have to http://www.multimediaxis.de/images/smilies/old/1/muede028.gif alot because tomorrow i have a bloody work to do