PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : can anyone tell me a thing about the game?

ruler_of_darknes
28.05.2006, 18:54
kann mann in diesem spiel krieger kaufen???

can i hire mercenaries in the game???

Crow
28.05.2006, 19:24
You can either use a plugin for this (there are many different fan-made plugins available) or buy the Game of the Year Edition with both addons (the addon Tribunal offers to hire a mercinary in Mournhold, but iirc only one, I didn't ever use this option).

The Flo
28.05.2006, 19:28
of course, you can. but you'll need the addon tribunal or you can use a plugin, who offers this option.

edit: war die krähe wieder mal schneller

Szadek
28.05.2006, 20:06
You can either use a plugin for this (there are many different fan-made plugins available) or buy the Game of the Year Edition with both addons (the addon Tribunal offers to hire a mercinary in Mournhold, but iirc only one, I didn't ever use this option).

ha, und dann soll ich mir die englische version kaufn :D
ich hab in dem text nur verstanden dass man die addons braucht oder plugins....

PS: fatimir kann doch eh deutsch!!??

Resdayn
28.05.2006, 20:23
Eben nicht, man soll sein Urteil nicht vorschnell fällen.

Fatmir hat nur einen Freund, der ihm das meiste übersetzt, einen bisschen kann er also Deutsch.

ruler_of_darknes
29.05.2006, 17:33
thanks people.......

Szadek
29.05.2006, 21:01
Eben nicht, man soll sein Urteil nicht vorschnell fällen.

Fatmir hat nur einen Freund, der ihm das meiste übersetzt, einen bisschen kann er also Deutsch.

achso, hab nur gedacht wegen

kann mann in diesem spiel krieger kaufen???

:D :D :D

ruler_of_darknes
30.05.2006, 18:38
i cant speak "GERMAN" people i dont know what will i don in germany these holydays?
so if anything to ask speak english pls.

GreyWolf
30.05.2006, 18:50
Hi Fatmir,

some users only were confused, why your first post was in German. But I think, now it is clear, that a friend helped you with the German text and that you would prefer English.

@all:
Please do only post English in this thread. It isn't fair to post German here, because Fatmir as the thread creator can't understand you in this case. This could lead to misunderstandings.

Translation / Übersetzung:
@all:
Bitte postet hier nur englisch. Es ist Fatmir als Threadersteller gegenüber nicht fair, hier deutsch zu posten, weil er Euch in diesem Fall nicht verstehen kann. Dies könnte zu Missverständnissen führen.

Danke / thanks
:) GreyWolf

ruler_of_darknes
30.05.2006, 18:58
sorry for going against the rules people its not going to happen again

GreyWolf - would u be kind to translate that in german for me?

GreyWolf
30.05.2006, 19:35
You didn't do anything wrong in this thread, Fatmir. There was no violation of the forum rules.
You had a question concerning Morrowind, and because you can't write German, you asked in English. That's ok and in my eyes it's an enrichment for TES.info to see members of the English speaking WoP community here.
So, no reason to say sorry. :)

ruler_of_darknes
31.05.2006, 17:30
You didn't do anything wrong in this thread, Fatmir. There was no violation of the forum rules.
You had a question concerning Morrowind, and because you can't write German, you asked in English. That's ok and in my eyes it's an enrichment for TES.info to see members of the English speaking WoP community here.
So, no reason to say sorry. :)

if u say so "hey i retreat the word soryy that i wrote up there"

and thanks once more for the help....

Crow
01.06.2006, 17:31
@Szadek: Sorry, but an english thread is no spamthread, so I had to delete your last post ;)

Or in german: Sorry, aber nur weil hier in Englisch geschrieben wird, ist das keine Einladung zum Spam, deshalb habe ich deinen letzten Post gelöscht (zumal ich die Wortwahl auch nicht so angemessen fand).

GreyWolf
01.06.2006, 18:10
@Szadek:

Now I have deleted your second post. As Crow said: This is not a spam thread and it's not a part of our "Taverne". It isn't necessary to answer with new spam after other spam was deleted.
So, please stay at topic in this thread. And the topic in the whole "Morrowind Hilfe und Diskussion" forum is Morrowind incl. add-ons.