PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Ein wenig politisches real-life

Don Rosa
30.05.2003, 05:21
Ich nehm mir mal die Freiheit, einen Chatlog zu posten. Bis eben hab ich ein hübsches Gespräch geführt mit einer jungen Amerikanerin aus South Carolina, und bing, ich sah mich plötzlich der urgewaltigsten, stupidesten, manipuliertesten und verfälschsten Weltanschauung konfrontiert, die eine amerikanische Jugend je inne hatte. Es ist etwas vollkommen anderes, von einem Individuum angespien zu werden mit der Polemik der Republikaner als davon nur hübsch neutralisiert in den Zeitungen zu lesen. Vormerkung: mein Englisch ist nicht grade das beste, außerdem schrieb ich teilweise aus Langeweile ein wenig quarkiger - aber die Posts meines Gegenüber sind eh viel interessanter. Teilweise musste ich schallend lachen, gleichzeitig den Kopf schütteln; aber lest selbst.

Eternally Honk: we heard it over here in 'old europe' :D
Zraptor14: lol
Eternally Honk: oh lord, your politicians and most of your folks are great comedians :A
Zraptor14: lol
Eternally Honk: but do the americans dislike the french more than the german? i mean, the german have started this coalition against the war, the french joined later
*** Zraptor14 signed off at Thu May 29 21:52:18 2003.
*** Zraptor14 signed on at Thu May 29 22:01:46 2003.
Zraptor14: sorry
Zraptor14: my computer crapped out on me
Eternally Honk: yeah, i saw it
Zraptor14: ^.^
Zraptor14: so...
Zraptor14: have u seen the news lately?
Eternally Honk: sure
Zraptor14: whats in the news? (im asking because ive had my head in books for the last two weeks for exams and i have no clue whats going on)
Eternally Honk: rumsfeld said he can't prove that the iraq had any nuclear, bio- or chemical weapons o_ô
Eternally Honk: and our magnificient bush is going to visit some arabic countries (hope he earns a headshot over there :D)
Eternally Honk: <<-- eating
Zraptor14: cool
Zraptor14: do u think iran has nuclear weapons?
Eternally Honk: nope
Zraptor14: really?
Zraptor14: i think they do
Eternally Honk: i mean, where could they be from?
Eternally Honk: russia isn't anymore the land of evil, as roosevelt called it
Zraptor14: ge..hmmm...actually theres a rumor that a lot of weapons came from france
Eternally Honk: france? sure :D
Zraptor14: and that THAYT was the reason they defended iraq
Zraptor14: that*
Zraptor14: but really its just confusing
Eternally Honk: that's pretty funny, but impossible ^^
Eternally Honk: we are not living in a fucking tom clancy story
Zraptor14: yea but im just gonna keep thinking that
Zraptor14: watch ur mouth!
Eternally Honk: :D
Zraptor14: ^.^
Eternally Honk: anyways, what about the next voting? is it november 2004?
Zraptor14: i think
Zraptor14: o u know what i heard?
Eternally Honk: i'm sure i can't guess, so tell it ^^
Zraptor14: i heard in 2008 Hilary Clinton is running for prez
Zraptor14: yuck! canu imagine if she won?
Eternally Honk: that'd be great, america does badly need a female Democrat president and no fuckin Texan redneck - to be perfectly honest, a female (perhaps even black femlae, but i'm afraid that's impossible >_>) president would be the best thing that could happen to the united states
Zraptor14: yea i agree (except about the red-neck thing! i like bush and im born in the osuth) but not hilary clinton
Zraptor14: south*
Eternally Honk: why the heck do you like bush?
Eternally Honk: "hail to the thief" :D
Zraptor14: because hes a strong leader who knows what he's doing
Zraptor14: >=(
Eternally Honk: ^^
Zraptor14: not cool dude
Zraptor14: belief in the future is built on faith in the present
Eternally Honk: hey, over here, we had some strong leaders which knew what they were doing, too. like hitler, stalin, mussolini, de gaulle and milosevic. don't be angry, but we europeans have learnt yome things the american still have to experience
Eternally Honk: bush attacked a land completely without legitimation or reason
Eternally Honk: plus, he's as a fundamentalist as bin laden is, and that is the truth
Zraptor14: o really? so 9/11 isnt a good reason? thousands of innocent people dieing isnt a good reason?
Zraptor14: the fact that thousands of children are orphaned isnt important? the threat of more ruthless murder isnt a good reason?
Zraptor14: seems to me that u europeans only see what u want to see
Eternally Honk: did the fuckin iraq attack your land? how many iraqis were killed and children were orphaned by american weapons?
Zraptor14: u guys dont see the big picture
Zraptor14: more were hurt by Saddam
Eternally Honk: who 'more'?
Zraptor14: those terrorists including bin laden were given refuge by saddam
Eternally Honk: i'm sorry to say that, but you sound like a kid from the hitlerjugend
Zraptor14: we discovered weapons of mass destruction for heaven's sake
Eternally Honk: what proves do you have for that?
Eternally Honk: what weapons? ^^
Zraptor14: WE FOUND DOCUMENTS! WE FOUND VIDEO TAPE WE FOUND BARRELS OF NUCLEAR WASTE AND BARRELS OF ANTHRAX!!!!
Zraptor14: what about Dr. Germ?
Zraptor14: what about all those scientists that created the stuff
Zraptor14: ur so naive u dont see it! we attacked them because if we had waited like the damn un wanted they would have gotten more powerful with more allies they would have enough weapons to blow u and me off the map
Zraptor14: for no reason
Zraptor14: we tried being peaceful
Zraptor14: didnt work
Eternally Honk: may i take this log to my religion class? this is perfect ^^
Zraptor14: fyi we targeted saddam and his government NOT the people
Zraptor14: GRRR!!!
Eternally Honk: brb
Zraptor14: My cousin is in Iraq fighting for the world and assholes like u say its wrong! How DARE u? When u lose a loved one or have the possibility of losing one then maybe ur small naive mind will understand why i care so deeply about the matter!!!!!
Zraptor14: u idiotic europeans are all peace peace we want frewakin peace and ur so fixed on blaming the us that u dont even see whats going on!!! U dont see that hes not only killing others but hes killing his own people!!!!
Eternally Honk: sounds like you don't, my friend
Zraptor14: did u hear about that iran goverment official who raped women off the street and killed them?
Eternally Honk: i'm slightly confused on how manipulated the youth of america can be
Zraptor14: huh? or about thouisands of bodies in make-shift caskets in saddams place?
Zraptor14: i'm not confused about blind ur europeans are
Zraptor14: get ur fucking heads out of the ground for one second and look at whats going on!!!!
Eternally Honk: where do you have these ideas from? cnn? from our beloved ari fleischer?
Zraptor14: i hope they bomb u next
Eternally Honk: :D that's great
Zraptor14: >=(
Eternally Honk: so you wish that i get killed just for having another opinion like you? that's the ideology both of bush and of hitler, please do understand
Zraptor14: u know its easy to look at the situation from where u are. U havent been hurt as badly by them. U didnt have to see two planes ram into 3 buildings. u didnt have to comfort a friend whos father was on a trip to the pentagon that day. U didnt have to see it. U didnt have see them cry u didnt have to see it. But i hope u do because then maybe ull understand why we're doing this. Maybe then ull get it.
*** Zraptor14 signed off at Thu May 29 22:54:25 2003.
Eternally Honk: the americans never had a war at home, you always had to invade countries the american people don't even have an idea where they are located or how thea are spelt. you were in europe, in vietnam, in korea, in the gulf. you absolutely don't know what a real war means, silly kid. i hope you don't have to experience one, it's not that glorious and great.
*** Error while sending IM: This user is currently not logged on
Eternally Honk: you don't know how many american soldiers raped german women. you don't know that the american had 3000 taliban soldiers put in containers. for a week, without water and food. they just let them rot in there. and these soldiers are less good than you? because the y are arabic and your are Our Great White Heros? thats so fuckin racism i have to laugh out loudly
*** Error while sending IM: This user is currently not logged on

Skar
30.05.2003, 05:41
Faszinierendes Chatlog... wobei dein Hinweis auf die Hitlerjugend "etwas" übertrieben ist, aber das geht an jemand aus South Carolina eh völlig vorüber :)

Vor allem das hier
Zraptor14: WE FOUND DOCUMENTS! WE FOUND VIDEO TAPE WE FOUND BARRELS OF NUCLEAR WASTE AND BARRELS OF ANTHRAX!!!!
Zraptor14: what about Dr. Germ?
Zraptor14: what about all those scientists that created the stuff
Zraptor14: ur so naive u dont see it! we attacked them because if we had waited like the damn un wanted they would have gotten more powerful with more allies they would have enough weapons to blow u and me off the map
Zraptor14: for no reason
Zraptor14: we tried being peaceful
Zraptor14: didnt workist grosses Kino.

Auch das ist nicht ohne...
Zraptor14: did u hear about that iran goverment official who raped women off the street and killed them?
Eternally Honk: i'm slightly confused on how manipulated the youth of america can be
Zraptor14: huh? or about thouisands of bodies in make-shift caskets in saddams place?Jo klar, und nachts beisst Saddam Fledermäusen den Kopf ab und erweckt die Toten in seinem Palast zum Leben... sheesh.

Gottseidank nur ein Einzelfall, ich weigere mich zu glauben, daß es in allen Köpfen dort so hohl aussieht :)

RaphiDX
30.05.2003, 05:42
meine güte, die müssen ne ganze gute propaganda abteilung im land der unbegrenzten dummheit haben!:D

Don Rosa
30.05.2003, 05:46
Ich lad euch ein, die Dame zu adden und ihr ein wenig aus dem alten Europa zu erzählen :D. Ich glaube auch nicht, dass alle Amerikaner diese Anschauung haben (Antiamerikanismus ist so furchtbar platt und Bild-Style), aber ich hätte nie gedacht, dass zumindest ein Teil der Jugend eines westlichen, modernen und, was viel schlimmer ist, militärisch wie sonstigerweise hochgerüsteten Land so direkt faschistoid manipuliert sein kann... ich bin irritiert.

RaphiDX
30.05.2003, 05:57
Original geschrieben von Valada
Irgendwie hab' ich Angst vor dem Tag, an dem es wirklich soweit seien könnte...

könnte irgendwan mal kommen, die scheinen ja ganz schön angep***t von uns zu sein!

Kampfhund
30.05.2003, 06:09
Original geschrieben von Don Rosa
Ich lad euch ein, die Dame zu adden und ihr ein wenig aus dem alten Europa zu erzählen :D.
Dann gib ICQ/MSN/yahoo oder whatever addy, plz. ^^

Strato
30.05.2003, 06:51
Na da hast du ja eine schöne Gesprächspartnerin gefunden. :rolleyes:
Der sollte mal einer den Schädel aufschneiden, damit man sehen kann, was da an der Stelle ist, wo normalerweise das Gehirn sein müsste §censored

Gesammelte Lächerlichkeiten
Zraptor14: ge..hmmm...actually theres a rumor that a lot of weapons came from france
Zraptor14: u guys dont see the big picture
Zraptor14: those terrorists including bin laden were given refuge by saddam

U didnt have to see two planes ram into 3 buildings.:hehe:
Zwei Flugzeuge, die in drei Gebäude crashen? Das hab ich wirklich noch nicht gesehen. ;)
Ich wusste doch, dass die Terroristen geheime Superkräfte haben.

Aber nein, die Superkräfte haben sie natürlich von den Franzosen geschenkt bekommen. http://www.multimediaxis.de/images/smilies/old/s_010.gif

BuriBuriZaemon
30.05.2003, 07:19
wirklich sehr erschreckend...
sehr interessant finde ich auch den uneingeschränkten Glauben an den sich im Amt befindenden Präsidenten:

why the heck do you like bush?
Eternally Honk: "hail to the thief"
und:

Zraptor14: belief in the future is built on faith in the present

ich habe einen bekannten der ein jahr in usa war. er wollte sich konstruktiv (ich hab die mails gelesen) mit seinen gasteltern über die damalige (kurz vorm Irakkrieg) politische situation unterhalten. das hat dazu geführt, dass mittlerweile jeder Kontakt abgebrochen wurde.
Ich finde es sehr gefährlich, dass persönliche Beziehungen an festgefahrenen politischen Meinungen zerbrechen können, und hoffe, dass diese beiden Fälle Einzelfälle sind!

Enkidu
30.05.2003, 08:07
interessant und erschreckend.
auch heftig wie die leute scheinbar allen mist glauben, den sie in den propaganda nachrichten hören. was haben die taliban mit saddam zu tun ? nichts, und das ist eine tatsache. aber die berichte, in denen saddam sagt, dass er bin laden nicht leiden kann, wurden dort wohl nicht gezeigt. leider ist es viel zu einfach, so ein feindbild aufzubauen. also ist das da

Zraptor14: o really? so 9/11 isnt a good reason? thousands of innocent people dieing isnt a good reason?
natürlich ein guter grund ein land anzugreifen, das rein gar nichts damit zu tun gehabt und darüber hinaus noch nicht einmal einen angriff provoziert hat.

Zraptor14: i hope they bomb u next
:rolleyes:

ich sollte langsam damit aufhören, mich darüber aufzuregen ...

BuriBuriZaemon
30.05.2003, 16:32
ich sollte langsam damit aufhören, mich darüber aufzuregen ...

da geb ich dir absolut recht! es ist nur schade, dass das Lesen von politischen Artikeln so anstrengend geworden ist (vor allem in Bezug auf USA). An der Bar in einer Kneipe macht es sich natürlich gut, über die neuesten Greueltaten der Amis bescheid zu wissen nur wenn mal drüber nachdenkt ist das doch immer sehr deprimierend -_-

Don Rosa
30.05.2003, 17:42
Mir tut es nur leid, dass ich noch nicht so gut Englisch kann um halbwegs mithalten zu können an flüssigem Gelaber, ich hätte gerne mehr und besseres gesagt. Einerseits ist es lustig, mit welchen Plattitüden das Frollein um sich schmeißt (hey, ich habe mit einem lebenden Klischee eine Konversation geführt, whooopie), andererseits muss ich daran denken, dass ich später im Geschäfts- und Privatleben Kontakt haben werde mit solchen Menschen, was ich natürlich weniger geil finde. Meine beiden Highlights waren trotzdem das Gerücht, dass Hillary Clinton 2008 antreten soll (eine weibliche Demokratische Präsidentin wäre das drittbeste, was den USA passieren könnte) und folgender Satz, Kultfaktor hoch neun:
Zraptor14: not cool dude ( :D )

Eeeeedit, es setzt einen Nachschlag; das Frollein hatte noch ein wenig zu sagen. Ich muss zugeben, dass ich meine ansatzweise (^^) Boshaftigkeit nicht sonderlich verbergen konnte, aber whatever, bildet euch euer eigenes Urteil. Ich hoffe mal, dass ich keine zweite Invasion der Amerikaner in der Normandie provoziert habe:
Eternally Honk: mahlzeit
Zraptor14: ??
Eternally Honk: it's not that important
Zraptor14: come on tell me
Eternally Honk: it means something like 'i wish you good appetite' or something like that, but its used as a greeting here sometimes too (especially when it comes to german officials ^^)
Zraptor14: o
Zraptor14: wassup?
Eternally Honk: nothing, nothing, i'm bored
Zraptor14: m2
Eternally Honk: have you already forgotten our nice little conversation from yesterday? pretty quick
Zraptor14: i havent forgotten. but my mother taught me manners and im treating like a true southern lady would but if u press the subject i will be forced to lose my coolness
Zraptor14: treating u*
Zraptor14: got it?
Eternally Honk: you're welcome to act as you want, if you want. i don't care. but to be perfectly honest, i am really shocked reading this posts - can someone really be that manipulated and wrong? it's unbelievable. btw, greetings for/at (don't know which word is correct) your mom
Zraptor14: its 'greetings to ur mom' btw and im gonna ignore what u said. kinda like what ur country is doing
Eternally Honk: my country is bosnia and herzegovina, to be exact
Zraptor14: fine what GERMANY is doing?
Zraptor14: that better?
Eternally Honk: i'm proud of living in a land which is brave enough to resist instead of being like the english, just jumping in the direction the fine big brother is telling to
Zraptor14: and im glad i live in a country that doesnt stuff their ears with toilet paper, go lalala, and pretend everything's fine!!
Eternally Honk: nothing is fine until there is still more injustice coming from the mightiest and most powerful nation in the world. an example for democracy and freedom? i hardly can't laugh anymore
Zraptor14: injustice? boy who teh hell are u kidding?
Eternally Honk: i'm kidding no one, silly kid
Zraptor14: DONT CALL ME A KID!!
Eternally Honk: but you are one
Zraptor14: AM NOT!
Eternally Honk: sorry, but what are you instead? a fine american lady?
Zraptor14: yes.
Zraptor14: im glad uve finally come to ur senses
Eternally Honk: great ^^
Zraptor14: i hate u. ur worse than my ex
Eternally Honk: have you ever heard of michael moore, cherie?
Eternally Honk: i'm fine with you hating me. to be perfectly honest, i like it ^^
Zraptor14: no ihavent
Eternally Honk: you have not? is he being censored in your free and democratic land or what? never read 'stupid white men' or seen 'bowling for columbine'? that's a pity
Zraptor14: u know ur mean. hes not being censored. yes ive heard bowling for columbine but never seen it.
Eternally Honk: perhaps you'd be arrested by the cia when you tried to see it ^^
Eternally Honk: michael moore is a really great american, an american like every single one should be
<Stille>
Eternally Honk: mute?
Zraptor14: no
Eternally Honk: :A
Zraptor14: i really hate u
Eternally Honk: i don't care, you know that
Zraptor14: i dont care either
Eternally Honk: you do care, you do hate me :D
Zraptor14: yes but i dont care that u dont care
Eternally Honk: okay, so let's say: you go on hating me and i continue ignoring that fact, alright? let's go on with our conversation ^^
Zraptor14: fine.
Eternally Honk: did you know that bush isn't your real president? gore had about a million more votes
Zraptor14: *dies laughing*
Zraptor14: omg ur stupid
Eternally Honk: i know about the system still active in america
Zraptor14: whatever u ahve to do to keep urslef happy
Eternally Honk: but this is as out-dated as stupid, why can't there be simple real democratic votes?
Zraptor14: there are
Eternally Honk: as long as states are to elect the president and not the majority of the americans, there are no
Zraptor14: AMERICANS live in STATES genius
Eternally Honk: we do live in states, too
Zraptor14: AMERICANS vote for PREZ
Eternally Honk: but most of the americans wanted gore, not bush - it was this idiotic system which lead to the presidency of mister bush
Zraptor14: whatever u say
Eternally Honk: is this the only argument you want to express?
Zraptor14: im in a debate class u know i could do this all day
Eternally Honk: so do it now, my friend ^^
Zraptor14: i dont like politics but that seems the only thing to argue about
Eternally Honk: eh... so what?
Zraptor14: .....
Eternally Honk: i am sad that people like you once will rule the most powerful nation of the world
Zraptor14: ^.^ yes life sucks
Eternally Honk: indeed it does, when i have to read these lines
Zraptor14: what makes me sad is that precious air is waste don peopel like u
Zraptor14: wasted on*
Eternally Honk: try killing me, you would have less problems that way
Zraptor14: yea
Eternally Honk: next week bush is visting france, let's see what happens :D
Zraptor14: yea
Eternally Honk: what land should you invade next? iran? or saudi-arabia?
Zraptor14: what we cant invade germany?
Zraptor14: well i suppose iran will be next but rumor has that saudi arabia has chemical weapons
Eternally Honk: i think you can't, but you would have as much legitimation to attack germany as you had for the iraq ^_~
Eternally Honk: rumors? fuck, speed up, rumors say they have chemical weapons, please stop them
Zraptor14: im not talking to u
Eternally Honk: erm... in fact, you areUnd falls es wen juckt, Aim Nickname = Aim Nummer. Aber benehmt euch, es ist eine true southern lady ^w^

Shinigami
31.05.2003, 02:37
Die Tatsache, dass dieses Mädchen erst 14 ist beruhigt mich ~etwas~. Ich hoffe das die politische Meinungsbildung (bildlich gesehen) irgendwann später mal auf sie niedersaust, sie in den Schwitzkasten nimmt und ihr etwas politisches Verständnis einprügelt. Wobei... wo sollte sie verschiedene politische Meinungen herbekommen? In ihrem Land gibt es augescheinlich nur eine Meinung. Da fällt es schwer, sich kritisch mit Ereignissen jeglicher Natur auseinander zusetzen Irgendwie ist das hier wie im Mittelalter, als man die Bauern möglichst dumm gehalten hat. Was mich aber am allermeisten schockiert ist die Schlussfolgerung die sich daraus ergibt: Die Medien (die bei uns als 4. Gewalt gehandelt werden) kastrieren sich freiwillig selbst. Armes Amerika.

btw ²DonRosa
Hast dich klasse gehalten, Respekt :A :D

RaphiDX
31.05.2003, 04:22
dieses kind..äh diese fine southern lady, wird mit jeder antwort dümmer, glaube ich!:D

Skar
31.05.2003, 04:50
Zraptor14: DONT CALL ME A KID!!
Eternally Honk: but you are one
Zraptor14: AM NOT!

Grosses Kino, again... wie kann man ernsthaft versuchen, gegen jemand zu argumentieren, der die hinterhältige Taktik der ALL CAPS aus dem Effeff beherrscht?
Wie wir alle wissen, bedeuten Grossbuchstaben bei Amerikanern, daß das Argument um das 10-fache verstärkt wird und somit nur durch einen Bibelspruch oder ein Zitat eines US-Präsidenten widerlegt werden kann, somit ist Widerspruch zwecklos.

Mach dir keinen Kopf, Don Rosa, soviel Unfug willst du auf Englisch gar net labern können... und du kannst immer noch ungefähr 2 Millionen Mal besser Englisch als sie Deutsch. Immerhin verwendest du nicht dieses unsägliche "u" sondern schreibst brav "you" :)

Zraptor14: AMERICANS vote for PREZ
Wer könnte jemand widersprechen, der zu faul/dumm ist, President auszuschreiben?

Zraptor14: im in a debate class u know i could do this all day
Sure you are, kiddo, maybe you should actually try to listen there for a change?

Das Erstaunliche an dieser Konversation ist für mich eigentlich nicht die Blödheit der Frau, sondern eher die Tatsache, daß sie nach dem letzten Mal noch mit dir redet... looking forward to Part 3, nachdem sie sich mit ihren Kollegen aus der debate class beraten hat, wie man dem stupid European argumentativ beikommen kann.

Gut, daß ich kein AIM hab, sonst könnte das nasty werden... aber du machst das schon gut, Don Rosa :)

Soul Griever
31.05.2003, 07:10
Zraptor14: what we cant invade germany?
Ja soweit kommt es noch.
Ich kenn keine 14-jährigen die auf Krieg stehen. Sowas find ich einfach nur noch traurig.

Ifrit
31.05.2003, 07:31
Zraptor14: i really hate u
Eternally Honk: i don't care, you know that
Zraptor14: i dont care either
Eternally Honk: you do care, you do hate me :D
Zraptor14: yes but i dont care that u dont care

:hehe:

Wenn's gestellt, erfunden oder nur ein Einzelfall wäre fänd' ich das ganze verdammt amüsant, nur leider hab ich das Gefühl, dass das nicht der Fall ist.

..und hoffentlich flüstert dem Bush niemand das wir böse ABC-Waffen besitzen..sonst sind wir die Nächsten buaha..einfach nur absurd.

Rübe
31.05.2003, 20:17
Wow, danke... so gut wurde ich schon lange nicht mehr unterhalten :D. Die grosse Kunst der Komödie: Jeder Komödiant muss sich mit der Tragik auseinander setzen... Dieses Chatlog enthält genug Tragik um in Europa als Komödie verfilmt oder in einem Cabarée vorgetragen zu werden. Ich überlege mir wirklich, ob ich mich mit dieser jungen Dame mal unterhalten soll... Immerhin komme ich aus einem halbwegs demokratischen Land ;).

Hippokrates
31.05.2003, 22:44
Schade, dass man Dummheit und Weltblindheit nicht bestrafen kann...

Mascara
31.05.2003, 22:57
Zraptor14: i hate u. ur worse than my ex

Hört sich echt an wie ein Theaterstück. Und wie die Kleine sich immer aufregt, süss. Und die Ausrede, dass sie erst 14 sei, find ich schwachsinnig. Ist das etwa eine Absicherung für [sorry] pure Blödheit?

Dune
31.05.2003, 23:19
US WORLD DOMINATION TOUR:
Bombing a country near you

1945-46 China
1950-53 Korea, China
1954 Guatemala
1958 Indonesia
1959-61 Cuba
1960 Guatemala
1964 Congo
1965 Peru
1964-73 Laos
1961-73 Vietnam
1969-70 Cambodia
1967-69 Guatemala
1983 Grenada

to be continued...

Irgendwie habe ich das Gefühl, das die meisten Menschen nicht einmal wissen, wo die USA überall gewesen sind.
Schick ihr mal diese kleine Liste und frage sie, ob das zum amerikanischen Way of life gehört.
Mir war schon lange klar, das nicht China oder Russland die beste Propaganda haben, sondern die USA.

God save Mr. President

Gottseidank nur ein Einzelfall, ich weigere mich zu glauben, daß es in allen Köpfen dort so hohl aussieht

Da muss ich dich leider entäuschen;) :D

Don Rosa
01.06.2003, 01:01
Original geschrieben von Joni Odin
Boah, wie irre, dumme Ammi-Sau, dass die wirklich das glaubt, was niemand Offizielles bestritten hat(ausser ein paar Arabische Staaten) :eek:.
Ehrlich, und dann reagieren die scheiss Ammis auchnoch angepisst wenn man sich drüber freuen würde dass der dumme Bush nen Kopfschuss kriegt *kopfschüttel*. Wir Deutschen sind voll für Frieden, und deswegen sollte man ne Atombombe im Weissen Haus hochgehen lassen!

Ironie off: Was glaubt ihr was ich schon für Gespräche mit Deutschen geführt hab? Da gibts Zitate..."die Amis haben nix erfunden". Aha...*lol*

Um ganz ehrlich zu sein, wird dein Konter-Konter-Opportunismus langweilig. Rumsfeld hat vor kurzem bestätigen müssen, dass die Vereinigten Staaten eventuell unter Umständen vielleicht doch nicht auf ABC-Waffen im irakischen Wüstensand stoßen werden. Vielleicht. Bisher wurde diese Möglichkeit kategorisch ausgeschlossen... und was schließen wir daraus? Bin gespannt, wieviel Material die Amerikaner in, sagen wir, einem halben Jahr vorweisen können.

Rübe
01.06.2003, 06:50
Genügend... aber ein halbes Jahr musst du ihnen schon geben... Die Waffen müssen ja erst aus den USA eingeflogen und dann verbudelt werden.

Raiden.
01.06.2003, 07:59
Original geschrieben von Rübe
Genügend... aber ein halbes Jahr musst du ihnen schon geben... Die Waffen müssen ja erst aus den USA eingeflogen und dann verbudelt werden.

:D :D :D

O Man, ich bin mich nur noch am totlachen(wobei das eigentlich eher zum weinen ist). Looking forward to part3

Cactrot
02.06.2003, 19:36
14 ist sie, unsere "fine lady"? Na gut, ich hatte mit 14 auch noch nicht eine ausgesprochen differenzierte Meinung zu doch recht komplexen politischen Themen. Aber dass sie eine solche so derart offensichtlich propaganda-verzerrte Meinung allen Ernstes vertreten kann...Das ist schon beängstigend.
@Rübe: Ich zweifle eigtl. keine Minute daran, dass die Amis irgendwas finden werden. Hoffentlich vergessen sie, das "Made in America" wegzumachen...:D

Daen vom Clan
02.06.2003, 19:54
Wahnsinn...was für eine verbohrte und sture Meinung und was für ein fanatischer Patriotismus...
Das erinnert mich fast an die felsenfesten Überzeugungen aus unserem Land vor ca. 60 Jahren...!
Gibt es eigentlich schon eine Busch-Jugend da drüben?

Naja, nun, da Bush die Institution der UNO ad absurdum geführt hat, sollten wir hoffen, das Bush nicht irgendwann aus Zufall erfährt, das es in der Nordsee Ölquellen gibt *hüstel* *hüstel*

Don Rosa
09.06.2003, 06:55
Eternally Honk: hi, ma'am
Zraptor14: *yawn* good morning
Eternally Honk: erm... it's 8:25 at the east coast, right?
Zraptor14: its 10:25
Eternally Honk: <<-- 16:25
Zraptor14: dang
Eternally Honk: why?
Zraptor14: have u ever gotten a sunburn?
Eternally Honk: of course i have
Zraptor14: i mean a REALLY bad one
Zraptor14: cause i ahev a really bad one now
Eternally Honk: even that, you have to put yoghurt on it
Zraptor14: i look like a red pepper
Eternally Honk: ^^
Zraptor14: ewwwww
Zraptor14: we use aloe vera
Eternally Honk: south carolina as about as hot as southern france or italy, so it must be really hot? it's ~28° Celsius over here
Zraptor14: >.
Eternally Honk: i think it must be 75° fahrenheit
Zraptor14: oh
Eternally Honk: or a bit more or less, i dunno
Zraptor14: so wassup?
Eternally Honk: nothing, nothing
Eternally Honk: yesterday i was able to chat with jenna and michelle :)
Zraptor14: awww v.v u met michelle?
Eternally Honk: jepp, i have
Zraptor14: she annoys the hell out of me! did u like her?
Eternally Honk: she's nice, i think
Eternally Honk: why's she so annoying?
Zraptor14: her mouth is as dirty as a sailor shes ALWAYS yelling and kicking people
Zraptor14: and worst of all shes OBSESSED with anime
Eternally Honk: hehe, quite a tomboy, eh?
Zraptor14: tomboy is an understatement
Eternally Honk: (at least she votes for the Democrats :D)
Zraptor14: shes dying her blue
Zraptor14: >.<
Zraptor14: i vote for the candidate not the party (well when i can officially vote)
Eternally Honk: but a candidate is representing a party, ain't he?
Zraptor14: yea but if a green alien who had plans to rule the world and enslave everyone was runningwould u vote for him just because hes a democrat?
Eternally Honk: nope
Zraptor14: well there u go, to me it all depends onthe person
Eternally Honk: anyways, when a Republican blue alien would be running for office, i would vote for the green one ^^
Zraptor14: v.v
Eternally Honk: okay, to be honest:
Zraptor14: ??
Eternally Honk: there'll never be a green alien competing, aye?
Zraptor14: hey u never know
Eternally Honk: at least he would be president in america ^^
Zraptor14: >.<
Zraptor14: ur weird..
Eternally Honk: indeed i am ^^
Zraptor14: im tired
Eternally Honk: try to get some sleep
Zraptor14: i cant
Zraptor14: this fucking sunburn is too damn uncomfy
Eternally Honk: you're 14, aye?
Zraptor14: no im 12
Zraptor14: ill be 13 in july though
Eternally Honk: 12...?
Zraptor14: yes u know its a number coming after 11 and before 13
Eternally Honk: sorry, we don't know this number over here... how it's spelled?
Zraptor14: twelve
Eternally Honk: crazy thing
Zraptor14: ok ur freakin me out
Zraptor14: uve never heard of 12? of a dozen eggs?
Eternally Honk: no, i'm not. here, it goes: ...nine, ten, eleven, thirteen, surteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen and so on
Zraptor14: so u SKIP 12?!?!
Eternally Honk: please don't say you began to believe me, please!
Zraptor14: i did >.<
Eternally Honk: bye,ma'am :D

Ich hab vor sie in nächster Zeit etwas behutsamer anzufassen, sonst entfleucht mir diese herrliche Spaßquelle allzu schnell - dafür kann ich aber sagen, mittlerweile in ihren indirekten Bekanntenkreis aufgestiegen zu sein. Ursprünglich hatte ich per Kazaa und Aim Kontakt zu ihrer Freundin (Jenna) aufgenommen, die meine Nummer dann dem Fräulein weitergab, weil dieses noch nie mit nem echten Europäer gesprochen hat (Auszüge aus der ersten Chatsession: Zraptor14: which side of the road do yall drive on?, Bush(our president) is training the army and getting the navy ready for attack). Jedenfalls wurde ich dann noch zwei ihrer Freundinnen, Michelle und Anna (hi Anna btw) vorgestellt, die beide nicht so gut mit Cat zurechtkommen, besonders Michelle nicht. Dafür bin ich mittlerweile Jennas persönlicher Therapeut und höre mir all ihre Familienprobleme an (*sniff*). Was ich mit dieser soap opera sagen will ist: ich stecke in einer soap opera, und jetzt könnte ich rein theoretisch etwas Stimmung machen in der Bude. Oder auch nicht, menschliche Beziehungen sind ja immer ein heikles Dingchen.

Ach was soll's, wer sich daran laben kann, der labe sich daran.

Ianus
13.06.2003, 04:48
Das ist blos noch zum Schreien!! Ich bin 14!!! ich bin Erwachsen!!! ich bin 12!!! Ihr überspringt 12? - Ja, und bei uns steht der Mond TAGSÜBER am Himmel!!! - Boah!

Ich gebe gern zu, mit zwölf habe ich auch noch nicht viel geleistet, aber so krass war ich auch wieder nicht drauf.... Armes Amerika.. andererseits, wenn die so bleibt, steckt sie in die Regierung! Die könnte man super über den Tisch ziehen:D