PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Problem mit meiner Telvanni Festung

heatherceana
11.02.2006, 22:06
Ich habe meine Festung (für alle drei Häuser, weil ich lang und oft spiele) schön so oft in dem englischen Morrowind Spiel gebaut. Jetzt, habe ich nur den deuschen Morrowind Spiel (v1.6.1820 The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind: Game of the Year Edition. This is a dvd that's got the full-version of Morrowind, Bloodmoon, and Tribunal all included. I've got all three installed.).

Okay. Ich habe schön viermal meine Festung gebaut. Ich benutzte:
2 Goldene Heilige (zweimal)
1 Goldene Heilige & 1 Strom Atronach (zweimal - obwohl den letztest mal lasste ich die Telvanni building-chick selbst aussuchen was sie wollte. Ich hatte eben Erleuchtene Schlafer, Eis Atronach, Fledderschatten, und unglaublich viel mehr dabei! - Sorry for my wretched spelling. :( )

:confused:

Jedes mal sieht meine Festung wie ein Misgebort aus!! >:( Sie hat GAR keine Türen!! Sie ist eine kleine Birne. :'(

Ich habe ehrlich keine Ahnung warum dass immer noch passiert. Ich finde es schwer zu glauben dass es kein Bug ist.

Shiravuel
11.02.2006, 22:38
Hi and welcome here http://www.multimediaxis.de/images/smilies/old/s_065.gif

Hmm, your stronghold hasn't definitely doors? :confused: That sounds like a bug to me. Even if you let the Telvanni woman decide about the soulstones by herself, she should have taken the right ones, that's why I'm thinking it is a bug. I've no idea if there is for such kind of bug an insert code and hope that somebody knows one. (Because a home without doors doesn't really sound like a home to me....)

Magicflame
12.02.2006, 00:05
Natürlich sieht das Telvanni-Haus aus wie eine Birne ohne Türen.
Of course the Telvanni-Stronghold looks like a pear. :D

But only at the beginning. It will grow and grow... you just have to be patient.
From time to time you get a journal-entry that your stronghold has made "the next step ahead". ;)

Just go ahead adventuring and wait for the journal-entry to appear. :)

Crow
12.02.2006, 02:04
Right, the Telvanni stronghold is the only one, which has no doors and interiors in the first step. The second step looks better than that ;)

And welcome to our forum :)

Shiravuel
12.02.2006, 07:48
Yeah, you all are right but heatherceana wrote:

Okay. Ich habe schön viermal meine Festung gebaut.

After four times I think she knows the single steps ;) It seems, that it worked everytime until nowin the right way but not this time. So, any idea??

Oh, one moment: I hope you've installed the three games in the correct order which means: Morrowind, Tribunal, Bloodmoon. Its important in the german version too ;)

heatherceana
12.02.2006, 11:28
My journal says that the first stage is complete. So, explain again to me why it has NO doors? :eek:

I'm 38 years old, not 13. :D I do understand that one must wait until the stronghold is completely built. I realize that I failed to make that plain the first time. I just assumed that people would assume that my brain was at least the size of a pear as well. :p

Now, since I have spoken with the ork-builder, with the Telvanni building-chick, and received an entry in my journal (all FOUR times) stating that the initial phase of my stronghold was complete - WHY does it look like a small bulbous root-vegetable with NO doors?? :confused:

Oddly, at this point in the English game, the stronghold has a door (only one, if memory serves - as I think the upper level and surrounding abodes were both part of the second phase, but am no longer positive). It can be entered. Inside, there is a nice little foyer and a hall leading up to a bed-chamber. Why does the German game not have these same lovely features? Indeed, why does the German game lack any features what-ever, barring the interesting piece of modern-art with no entry-ways what-ever? >:(

I do hope I have been a bit more exacting in my description. Hasn't anyone else had this problem? Has anyone else got this same version of the German game and finding that they do not have this problem? :'(

For the record, I am an American married to a German, living in Germany, and rearing my three children here. My English version was the British-English version. I also had the two add-ons installed in English then. The only plug-ins I have on are the Abu Manor, master index, and a Hair pack. I had them on when playing the English version, as well as numerous other plug-ins (which do not function correctly with the German version).

I'm thinking it is a bug, too, as no matter what I do I get the same 'misgebort' (miscarriage) looking onion sitting there with no portals to penetrate the interior, although my journal says that the first stage of my stronghold IS complete.

I was wondering though if anyone else has had any experiences with this. I wrote in German, because I assumed that mostly Germans would own the German version of the game and because that is the version with which I am having difficulties. 8)

I did indeed install them in that order. Thank you. That seems a pertinent point. I wonder, if I uninstall them and reinstall them to be certain that the installation was done properly, the saves should still function? So long as I have the plug-ins still and such?

Shiravuel
12.02.2006, 11:36
Okay, it is the first stage. It has been long ago since I've built my own Telvanni-Stronghold and I own the EV (most of us do here because of the Plugins). But it is normal that this Stronghold has no doors at all at the first stage other than Hlaalu or Redoran. Telvannis are strange people and they don't care ;) So you should wait a while until the message appears that now the second stage of your stronghold is ready and then there will be doors.

Magicflame
12.02.2006, 13:02
And sometimes it is neccessary to do what the journal says. For example: "the next step of my stronghold should be ready, I should go and have a look at it."
Then you indeed should go there (or talk to somebody if the journal says so..), because otherwise the whole subject won't go on. ;)

And noooooo - at least for me I can say that I did not think you to be 13. :D
There are players being over 50 - and asking the same questions like you did.

One thing at last: IF you uninstall Morrowind - you MUST empty you waste-paperbasket right after that, because during reinstalling MW will fetch things out of it again! ;)

Crow
12.02.2006, 13:27
Oddly, at this point in the English game, the stronghold has a door (only one, if memory serves - as I think the upper level and surrounding abodes were both part of the second phase, but am no longer positive). It can be entered. Inside, there is a nice little foyer and a hall leading up to a bed-chamber. That sounds to me like a description of the second stage. The first stage in my game looked like you described your home: a vegetable with no doors (I was disappointed, too). I played Telvanni two or three times with my english version and it was every time the same. The second and third stage is much better...

And noooooo - at least for me I can say that I did not think you to be 13. :D
There are players being over 50 - and asking the same questions like you did.Right ^^

@Dragonlady: Stimmt inzwischen nicht mehr so ganz, früher hatte hier fast jeder die EV, aber inzwischen ist das recht ausgeglichen oder wir sind sogar in der Minderzahl :eek: :D

heatherceana
25.04.2009, 09:36
Wow! Some people understand neither English nor German. :( I want to thank Dragonlady for her intelligent and pertinent comments. They stood alone amongst a mire of pure muck.

I'm am a VERY experienced player with this game. Too bad I'm not some numnut like people have written to on here.

I DID wait. It NEVER changes!!!!!! >:( What part of that is unclear!?!

I agree that it must be a bug. Yes. The stronghold looks in-game (from my character's standpoint) like the first stage, even though my map shows all the doors in the second stage and then the third stage, respectively. What my character sees NEVER changes from the first stage even though the second stage is supposedly complete and even after the third stage is supposedly complete. Why in the 9 rings of Hades should I continue to wait AFTER the third stage is supposedly complete?? Is my journal lying to me???

Crow and Magicflame, it NEVER CHANGES!!!! I don't see what is so unclear about that concept. I'm smart enough to know the difference between when a project is underway and when it is marked as complete. I'm a member of Mensa Deutschland for crying out loud!!!

Sorry if you find this rude, but I have 2 university degrees from the USA and have played the American version of this game literally dozens of times - until it shattered in my harddrive one day. Eight years of being treated like an idiot by people who have tops 11 to 16 years of education when I have 21 years of education is a maddening experience. You get on a forum and it just continues. :\

Lobstercookie
25.04.2009, 13:56
Well, I had this problem too.
Before two years. Maybe a Quest-Stage-Cheat would help. I don't know, if this quest has one.
(Sorry for my English.)

DWS
25.04.2009, 17:57
Warnung @heatherceana. Hier wird grundsätzlich niemand der helfen will als hohle Nuss bezeichnet, auch nicht wenn die Antwort noch so daneben liegen mag.

Du hast gerade noch mal Glück, dass du dabei niemanden ob deiner Genialität namentlich erwähnt hast.

3 Jahre hast du gewartet, Hut ab... Threadnekromantie, zu damit.