PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Wanna make your English teacher happy?

Blank
04.03.2006, 15:30
Hi Community!

Wie wär's, wenn wir mal in diesem Thread nur Englisch über den Maker reden? Manche Lehrer sagen ja, PC sei Verblödung, aber wenn man dabei Englisch lernt...?

So, which is your favourite Maker?^^

[An die Mods: Wenn euch der Thread nicht gefällt, macht ihn halt zu...^^]

Aldinsys
04.03.2006, 15:35
Yeah,did you read my post,did you?^^

My favourite Maker ist the RM2K3 because of the missing of alternatives.
The 2K is older and I miss some features,the RM XP was very embarassing...

.matze
04.03.2006, 15:36
My favorite "Maker" is the 2000. Really good thread :rolleyes: .

Cepanks
04.03.2006, 15:44
Oh yeah this is something for me and my bad English.
My favourite Maker is the 2000. The XP is to complicated for me. But I have a little problem. Since I' ve installed the trial version of RmXP the 2000 don't play mp3s. (oder so ähnlich)

Blank
04.03.2006, 15:45
@aldinsys:

Yes, I've read your post, and then I thought - Why not?^^

My favourite Maker is the Rm2k3, too, I use it since I began "makering"...

Ringlord
04.03.2006, 15:49
My favorite Maker is the RPG Maker 2k becaus it's easy to make games with it ^^

Dennis
04.03.2006, 15:51
Favourite maker does being the RPG-Maker 2000!
Interestful this idea from opening an thread of you does be!
So supported i will does be doing!

Well, as said, the idea is interesting, but the topic you chose has already been discussed for many times, so it will probably lead to each poster, to post one line with some "I loveZ RmXP Looolz" or so without a real discussion. How about making this to a general English Maker-thread, where everyone just talks about what he's making, what he likes to do, when creating a game, what he dislikes, etc.
These might be the usual topics as well, but it'd bring more alternatives and more content to post. And the longer the posts, the more interesting it is!

Blank
04.03.2006, 15:55
@Repko:

Yeah, that was my idea...^^ A thread where anybody can talk about the RPG Maker, his projects, and so on... But in English!

But I don't know how long this thread will be "alive...:rolleyes:

[PS: It would be nice, if you would visit my "Forum" again, Repko:D]

Yury_b
My favourite maker is the 2k(,too). I think it is the real best because the 2k3 is only a copy of them and the xp is very strong.

P.S. It is a very funny thread ^^

Niji-chan
Well. Nice idea at the end.

My favourite maker is the XP also I make my actually game with the 2k, because I can use it better.

I am going to learn Ruby in future or I start to program my own maker ;)

With the XP you have a lot more possibilitys. But you should know Ruby, I think.

Blank
04.03.2006, 15:58
Yes, making Ruby into the RMXP, was one of the best ideas, Enterbrain had^^

The possibilities are almost infinite, think of the nice guys (calis), which have made a mmorpg with the RMXP^^

And such graphics... Just genius^^

Oestinator
04.03.2006, 16:04
My favorite Maker is the Rm2k, too, because it's easy to create your own game without any expierence in programming!

@ Blank: It's quite a good idea, to open a thread, where you have to write your message in English, because it teaches your own English abilities!

Kico
04.03.2006, 16:09
My favourite Maker is the 2ker, because it's simple to serve and there are the most ressources for it.
Especially the technical part is very easy to understand.

By the way, wonderful idea for a thread.

It would be nice, when you can accept my terrible english ^^"

Aldinsys
04.03.2006, 16:09
Zitat von Blank
But I don't know how long this thread will be "alive...

I suppose,it will stay alive,when we have a subject to discuss.

btw. my question: I understand the function of a mod,and of an admin,but what´s a community gf?? And how you become one of them?

edit: sorry,very short ,Repko is right.. the next time it will be longer:)

Blank
04.03.2006, 16:10
@Oestinator:

How good to know: my first good thread^^

But please don't write posts with one line, like Repko said^^

I have a question, at all:

I usually use the RM2K3, but I would like to try a game with the RMXP. But the RGSS isn't the best packet of ressources...

So: Where could I find high-quality RMXP Ressources?

@King Cold: Oh common, it isn't sooo bad^^

@aldinsys: I don't know, why don't you ask Repko?

Dennis
04.03.2006, 16:12
[PS: It would be nice, if you would visit my "Forum" again, Repko:D]
Well, meanwhile, my time shrank to a minimum.

I think, as lang as this thread will be of few spam, it will stay alive (a-ha-ha-ha...).

Well, my recent game should fit to the topic, because it contains two languages, one of those is English.
Making the English textes and dialogues is often more complicated, than I thought in the beginning, and I often have to look up words in the dictionnary.
So far, I'm fed up with leveldesign at the moment, so when I have time for Chemical Crisis, I'm ripping ressources from Metroid Fusion, that's a lot more motivating and satisfying than sitting about three hours to have a level full of bugs.

I like the RM2000 most... well I never tried another maker. But for me it's most fun to break the frontiers of the maker, to do things, no one would have thought of to be possible. And for the XP seems to have no real frontiers, I don't think that scripting with is as interesting as it is with the 2k.

TubE
04.03.2006, 16:14
Ok let's be authentic...

Yeah the 2k3 is fuc**** cool coz' ya can do everything ya wanna do with this shit fuc**** tool. I dunno any damn bugs and its kinda fun to become creative with it.

I think everybode will understand this little criticism...

Just one thing: So as we have english guys in our community, could you correct my homework or esseys in school?? :D

Thank you anyway
Tube

NPC Fighter
04.03.2006, 16:14
Favourite maker does being the RPG-Maker 2000!
Interestful this idea from opening an thread of you does be!
So supported i will does be doing!

Yes, master Yoda.

I am using (like most people in this board) RPG Maker 2000. I think I have worked with 2003 some weeks and I liked the new features, but in the end I went back to the maker roots so to speak. ^^
I haven't done anything with XP yet. I'm sure it would be a big change and I really dislike the high transition of XP. I like this small 2000 transition, also when you can't work with pictures so great as you can in XP.

@ Topic: Why not, great idea. My English is really bad, but maybe I could increase my "skills" by speaking a little bit more. :p

Blank
04.03.2006, 16:20
@Repko Huh? Your game will be in English, too? That's new for me^^"

But it's a good idea, maybe Johnny(TM) could play it, too^^
There was a game which was all in Latin, wasn't it? That was a good idea, too. Something new^^
If you will be ready with your game, I try to play it immedialety, and maybe, I'll play it in English, at first^^

So, good luck with your project...

But there are just two questions left:

1. How to become a Community-G.F. (Aldinsys asked...)
2. How can I get good RMXP Ressources?

@Tube:

I'm from Germany, anyway, but if you want, I could correct your English homeworks...^^

MouseChaser
04.03.2006, 16:20
This thread is a great idea but what topic should we discuss about (the current is not very interesting^^)?
By the way, shouldn't we have a thread where we only talk german? For a change both grammatically and orthografically correct ;)?

MouseChaser

Kico
04.03.2006, 16:21
Just one thing: So as we have english guys in our community, could you correct my homework or esseys in school?? :D

Tube
LOL

that's true for me aswell. :D (Thanks for this information jwiechers ^^)

I think the most people are using the RPG Maker 2000.

Zelretch
04.03.2006, 16:22
I dont think you can improve your english by posting in this thread.
You dont know whether the posted english makes sense.
And if you wanna have some smalltalk, got to the qfrat òó

Well, my recent game should fit to the topic, because it contains two languages, one of those is English.
Making the English textes and dialogues is often more complicated, than I thought in the beginning, and I often have to look up words in the dictionnary.
Why do you maker your game in two different languages oô?
to improve your english skills oô?

Ringlord
04.03.2006, 16:23
@Blank
The latin game was Detectivus Scitus, right?:D
And to find good RMXP-Ressources you can make them yourselve or you use Google.

.matze
04.03.2006, 16:25
Good and selfmade are two diffrent things:D

Blank
04.03.2006, 16:25
This thread is a great idea but what topic should we discuss about (the current is not very interesting^^)?
By the way, shouldn't we have a thread where we only talk german? For a change both grammatically and orthografically correct ;)?

MouseChaser

Oh yeah, you're good XD

Okay, I will create a thread like "Speaking German", because nobody here is able to speak our language...XDDDD

@.matze:

Yeah, that's really right. If I would make them by my own hands...ouch^^

Zelretch
04.03.2006, 16:26
@Blank
The latin game was Detectivus Scitus, right?:D
Making Xp resources youself? you're kidding.
Its hard work to create your own charsets or chipsets, and it reques lots of Graphic knowledge.

Dennis
04.03.2006, 16:27
Why do you maker your game in two different languages oô?
to improve your english skills oô?
To reach a wider market!
@Blank: Well, the demo's already published at this website, so if you're interested... download it.

@Aldinsys: To become a G.F. you have to run through a snake-pit, fight three grizzly-bears at the same time, make 4000 metres at the cooper-test and drink 5 litres of milk without breathing.

G.F.s are... well, what are G.F.s... they are kind of the good spirits in this community. Originally, their job was to introduce new-registrateds to the community and its rules. Meanwhile, the start different acts, to keep the forum alive. See for example the user awards in the QFRAT.

krisch92
04.03.2006, 16:29
In my opinion, this thread is stupid! I´m really not a rassist, but I think here, in Germany,(austria, switzerland, whatever) we should speak/write our motherlanguange (because everybody understands it). You should notice that we´ve got some users, who don´t understand english. (for example bucki, billy or V-King), I don´t like these "Look, how good I understand English" show-offs!!

krisch:)

Blank
04.03.2006, 16:29
@Repko:

How nice would it be...

I hate this boring golden stars...^^"

I've donwloaded CC already, but I hadn't the time to play it, anyway, but now I have time^^
All your games till now were good, so I hope, CC won't dissapoint me!

@krisch92: Yes, but some users don't understand German! Think for Johnny(TM), he's from Hungary!

krisch92
04.03.2006, 16:33
@Repko:

How nice would it be...

I hate this boring golden stars...^^"

I've donwloaded CC already, but I hadn't the time to play it, anyway, but now I have time^^
All your games till now were good, so I hope, CC won't dissapoint me!

@krisch92: Yes, but some users don't understand German! Think for Johnny(TM), he's from Hungary!

How much did Repko already do? I know "Ritter in the run" and "Chemical Crisis", and nothing else....

Cepanks
04.03.2006, 16:33
@ Blank: For RM XP Recources take a look at this site
this is a link (http://www.mogunet.net/%7Emack/ecobbs_v135/ecobbs.cgi?page=1)

Edit: @ krisch92: Well "The Chicken Knight" (Der Ritter mit dem Huhn) and "The Knight and his neighbour" are from Repko too.

krisch92
04.03.2006, 16:36
@Blank: You wanted a guest-role in "The RPG Triad", didn´t you?

Nazira
I like the RPG Maker 2003. Imo,the RPG Maker 2000 has quite a bad Battlesystem. I like the Battlesystem of the RPG Maker 2003. My RPG Maker Game will be maked on the Rm2k3,cause I think you can make much better things with the Rm2k3. Games with Multilanguage are quit nice,but not as good as I think

~Naz

MouseChaser
@Aldinsys: To become a G.F. you have to run through a snake-pit, fight three grizzly-bears at the same time, make 4000 metres at the cooper-test and drink 5 litres of milk without breathing.

:eek: Where do the mods get this stuff, every time someone want to become a G.F. (Guardian Force?)?!

@krisch92: No one is treated to post here ;) If you think you mastered the language or you simply think it's stupid, you don't have to post here^^

MouseChaser

krisch92
04.03.2006, 16:38
:eek: Where do the mods get this stuff, every time someone want to become a G.F. (Guardian Force?)?!

@krisch92: No one is treated to post here ;) If you think you mastered the language or you simply think it's stupid, you don't have to post here^^

MouseChaser

I just said that it isn´t nice to show off in front of thousands of users, who probably can´t speak/write/read English

V-King
04.03.2006, 16:39
You should notice that we´ve got some users, who don´t understand english. (for example bucki, billy or V-King), I don´t like these "Look, how good I understand English" show-offs!!
Oh well Tim, I must say...blaming me in here in front of my buddies? Shame on you. Really. Better researching next time, will ya? Thanks.
And oh well, as Blank said already: We have a few people in this forum who don't understand German. So I think this thread is some good idea just to show that we actually care for the people who don't understand us.
Don't you agree, Tim?

Well on to the topic, I'd say:
Er...what's the topic again? o.o

I just said that it isn´t nice to show off in front of thousands of users, who probably can´t speak/write/read English
That's where the thread serves a purpose: To learn English. Or at least improve it. Ever thought of that, maybe?

Blank
04.03.2006, 16:40
@krisch92: There is "Der Ritter mit dem Huhn", too...^^ And, yes, I wanted a guest role in your game^^

@Cepanks: Thanks, that's the link I've senn alreday, but never found again^^

@Nazira: That's my opinion, too. The 2k3er Battle System is maybe a little bit more in Manga Style, but I like it^^

@Mouse Chaser: Maybe he only wanted to put up his message counter...?

@all: Wow, the thread was created one hour ago, and so many messages^^

@V-King: The topic is: "Why has V-King this confusing Avatar?" No, just a joke^^ The Topic is, "What's the best RPG-Maker and why?"

.matze
04.03.2006, 16:46
But it isn't also good to show off in front of thousands of users, who can't speak/write German and I don't think off users from other countrys:D ^^.

krisch92
04.03.2006, 16:46
Oh well Tim, I must say...blaming me in here in front of my buddies? Shame on you. Really. Better researching next time, will ya? Thanks.
And oh well, as Blank said already: We have a few people in this forum who don't understand German. So I think this thread is some good idea just to show that we actually care for the people who don't understand us.
Don't you agree, Tim?

Well on to the topic, I'd say:
Er...what's the topic again? o.o

That's where the thread serves a purpose: To learn English. Or at least improve it. Ever thought of that, maybe?

Wow, it´s really a wonder that you understand English, well but aren´t too good, because "CounterStrike" is "Konterangriff" or "Konterschlag" and not "Gegenschlag"!
Er, wait, you searched Tim? I don´t know any Tims, but maybe, here is one, Tim? TIM? TIM WHERE ARE YOU? huh, here aren´t any Tims, ...

But maybe V-King is Tim and he´s talking with himself.... *goingtocallthedoc*

Zitat von krisch92

But it isn't also good to show off in front of thousands of users, who can't speak/write German and I don't think off users from other countrys ^^.

V-King
04.03.2006, 16:48
@V-King: The topic is: "Why has V-King this confusing Avatar?" No, just a joke^^ The Topic is, "What's the best RPG-Maker and why?"
Ah, ok thanks.

So, in my opinion the RM2k is the best maker because it's easy to use and you don't have to learn some kind of programming language actually.
In fact you are even learning some sort of a programming or at least scripting language.
Other than that the RM2k is the most used maker in these forums and maybe the one where you will find help if you have a problem.

The RM2k3 isn't that bad either since it's nearly the same as the 2k with a few improvements. Sadly it lacks the harmony.dll in later versions so you can't use the Key Patch from Ineluki which sets the RM2k3 to the 2nd place imo.

The RMXP is the maker that I won't ever be able to understand I think. And that's because of one reason: I'm too damn lazy to learn Ruby (which actually is a programming language, isn't it?) which means that I won't be able to use the complete stuff this maker offers. But oh well, there seem to be just more than enough people to keep this maker alive and kicking. I won't get ever used to it. Too much difference between this maker and the 2k/3.

Wow, it´s really a wonder that you understand English, well but aren´t too good, because "CounterStrike" is "Konterangriff" or "Konterschlag" and not "Gegenschlag"!
Well, if you would just THINK a bit with an organ called "brain" then you would know PERHAPS that it both means actually the same. Other than that: My English seems to be a BUNCH of bananas better than yours.

Er, wait, you searched Tim? I don´t know any Tims, but maybe, here is one, Tim? TIM? TIM WHERE ARE YOU? huh, here aren´t any Tims, ...
Well, why did you answer my post then if you knew that I talked to someone called Tim?
You're very strange, that's for sure.

But maybe V-King is Tim and he´s talking with himself.... *goingtocallthedoc*Ever knew that I can see dead people?

Oestinator
@V-King: Your avatar confuses me, but it's really funny! :D

@ Topic: Can I download the rm2k3 anywhere, or is this version forbidden in Germany ( because of the illegaly way to germany, you know what I mean ) ???

Seyken
Ahh I love english threads :D
My favo(u)rite RPG-maker is the rm2k. I'm waiting for the RP-G maker minerva, or what it's called^^"
Well, whatever...
cya,
Takuya

Blank
04.03.2006, 16:50
Òh gùýs, whát thè héll is gòíng ôn wîth ýôù?

In my opinion, Counter Strike menas "Gegenschlag", because you have to think of the sense of that game^^

But now back to topic: The RPG Maker^^

V-King
04.03.2006, 16:53
@V-King: Your avatar confuses me, but it's really funny! :D

@ Topic: Can I download the rm2k3 anywhere, or is this version forbidden in Germany ( because of the illegaly way to germany, you know what I mean ) ???
1. Thanks
2. No, you can't. It's illegal to offer a download of a program or anything that's actually licenced.
But just use google. You will find a download link soon, believe me ;)

Ringlord
04.03.2006, 16:55
Did anyone know the day when the 2k was released?

@Blank
I think it's very difficult to write means, but what means menas^^?

.matze
04.03.2006, 16:56
I think we shall call the thread "English Maker Qfrat" this is more near to its contents.

@Ringlord, I think not because it was released in japan.^^

krisch92
04.03.2006, 16:58
Ah, ok thanks.

So, in my opinion the RM2k is the best maker because it's easy to use and you don't have to learn some kind of programming language actually.
In fact you are even learning some sort of a programming or at least scripting language.
Other than that the RM2k is the most used maker in these forums and maybe the one where you will find help if you have a problem.

The RM2k3 isn't that bad either since it's nearly the same as the 2k with a few improvements. Sadly it lacks the harmony.dll in later versions so you can't use the Key Patch from Ineluki which sets the RM2k3 to the 2nd place imo.

The RMXP is the maker that I won't ever be able to understand I think. And that's because of one reason: I'm too damn lazy to learn Ruby (which actually is a programming language, isn't it?) which means that I won't be able to use the complete stuff this maker offers. But oh well, there seem to be just more than enough people to keep this maker alive and kicking. I won't get ever used to it. Too much difference between this maker and the 2k/3.

Well, if you would just THINK a bit with an organ called "brain" then you would know PERHAPS that it both means actually the same. Other than that: My English seems to be a BUNCH of bananas better than yours.

Well, why did you answer my post then if you knew that I talked to someone called Tim?
You're very strange, that's for sure.

Ever knew that I can see dead people?

V-King, I hate your avatar, it´s just ugly and I have to :kspam: if I see it (just kidding about that "spam")
And "Counter" means "Zähler" or "Konter" and not "Gegen". So "CounterStrike" means "Konterangriff", stupid!

back2topic:

I think the RPG-Maker 2k series are the best!!

Blank
04.03.2006, 16:58
Did anyone know the day when the 2k was released?

@Blank
I think it's very difficult to write means, but what means menas^^?

Yes, the RPG Maker 2000 was released at the 30.12.2000, so you can almost say RPG Maker 2001^^

Don't punch yourself with your word power^^

@krisch92: Grrr... Just shut up, for a moment...! Why don't you take a gun and visit V-King, when you're hating him...??? And now:§nospam

Cepanks
04.03.2006, 16:59
@ Ringlord: The original japanese "RPG tsukuru" or the translated version of Don?

Edit: Damn, again to slowly.

V-King
04.03.2006, 16:59
I think we shall call the thread "English Maker Qfrat" this is more near to its contents.
I don't think so.
OK, of course this thread should gte another name, but if things are getting right and more fluid, it's less a QFRAT but more some kind of "Discuss your maker-stuff in English"-thread.

The actual title kinda reads like some title of a japanese English trainer or something xD

And "Counter" means "Zähler" or "Konter" and not "Gegen". So "CounterStrike" means "Konterangriff", stupid!
Well, ever heard the word "AUSNAHMEN"?
Or "exceptions" if you prefer the english word.
Well this is one of these "exceptions".

There are MANY words in English that actually have more than one meaning.
E.g. the word "since". It could mean "seit" as a "Zeitangabe" (don't know the English word right now) or it could mean "da", for example in a German sentence like "Da ich aus Deutschland komme, wollte ich Sie etwas auf deutsch fragen" (English: "Since I come from Germany I wanted to ask you something in German")
Got it?

And thanks for insulting me. Again.

Ringlord
04.03.2006, 17:00
@Blank
Really? The date on which i have download the 2k was the 20.08.2000!
Edit: I mean the Japanese version. We could do a birthday party on its release day?!

Aldinsys
04.03.2006, 17:01
This thread is really amazing,take a look at the posts^^

Did you know: When you are waiting for the R-PG Minerva,go on r-pg.net and click on the UK flag. Then you can improve your english skills even better^^

NPC Fighter
04.03.2006, 17:04
V-King, I hate your avatar, it´s just ugly and I have to :kspam: if I see it (just kidding about that "spam")

back2topic:

I think the RPG-Maker 2k series are the best!!

And a "Konter" means "Gegen". So think before you post.

Blank
04.03.2006, 17:05
@Ringlord:

I mean the Version of Don Miguel, not the Japanese one^^

The Japanese Version was released in 1999, but I didn't notice the date^^

@NPC Fighter:

That's what I try to explain to him^^

Ringlord
04.03.2006, 17:07
@Blank
I mean the Version of Don Miguel, too. A long time ago...

Chaik
04.03.2006, 17:08
krisch92, i think you're wrong at this time.

You cannot translate any connected words (counter and strike) in scence of both sences, i think.
for example "schildkröte" is not "shieldtoad".

(Yeah my english is very bad n stuff.)

Blank
04.03.2006, 17:08
@Ringlord:

Hm... But I've looked at some Review-Sites, and there was almost the Date 30/12/2000!

Ringlord
04.03.2006, 17:12
@Blank
Here is a Screenshot if you don't believe it:
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/3434/date0bk.png

Edit:
Oops i noticed my windows xp is German^^

rpg xp
04.03.2006, 17:16
My favorite maker is the 2000.
It's the simple'st maker http://www.multimediaxis.de/images/smilies/old/s_046.gif

Blank
@Ringlord: Dude...*HandonFacePunch*

"Erstellt" doesn't mean, when xou've got it, it means, when the producer of this file has created it^^

So, I think, you downloaded it after the 30/12/2000^^

@rpgxp:

And your post was just simpler...^^

Chuck
Pourquoi il n'y a pas un thème de parler français? J'ai plus des problèmes avec le français qu'en anglais.
Mais ça ne change rien. Ce thème est stupid. Comme Tim est.

Et je ne sais pas quelle 'maker' est le meilleur. Pour le moment je préfere le rmk2000, mais je m'occupe avec le XP aussi. Peut-être je changai au XP, ou j'attends sur Minerva.
1.) pwn. 2.) Franzmännisch ist schwer. :S

V-King
04.03.2006, 17:18
Pourquoi il n'y a pas un thème de parler français? J'ai plus des problèmes avec le français qu'en anglais.

Et je ne sais pas quelle 'maker' est le meilleur. Pour le moment je préfere le rmk2000, mais je m'occupe avec le XP aussi. Peut-être je changai au XP, ou j'attends sur Minerva.
Oh vraiment?

@Ringlord, under this post: created = erstellt.

Ringlord
04.03.2006, 17:19
@Blank
Download a game from this page, choose "Eigenschaften" and tell me: when was it "erstellt"?

What's the English word for "erstellt":confused:

Blank
04.03.2006, 17:19
@Chuck:

Why don't you create a french thread? XD But, I wouldn't do it^^

Btw. I can't believe it: This thread has already got 4(!) sites in 2 hours...^^

@Ringlord: "CREATED"

Cepanks
04.03.2006, 17:26
日本のメーカーがはじめて... 出版された時, どうかし てi どこでも見つけなかった:D :D :D

Btw did you know that you can download a legal trial version of the 2k on Enterbrains site?

Kico
04.03.2006, 17:27
My favorite maker is the 2000.
It's the simple'st maker http://www.multimediaxis.de/images/smilies/old/s_046.gif
xD
Your english is very bad!^^ (My english isn't very good too)
But I think the same, the RPG Maker 2000 is the best.

Ringlord
04.03.2006, 17:28
@Cepanks
What does the first line means?
And no, i don't know that you can download a trial version of 2k on the Entebrain site.

Blank
04.03.2006, 17:28
@Cepanks: You guy, you confuse me with your Japanese^^"

But, isn't that Site of Enterbrain Japanese, too?
You have to know: I hate klicking through links, I don't understand^^

Why are you angry about the "you"?

You has many meanings in German: Du, Ihr, Sie (höflich), und Man...

Ringlord
04.03.2006, 17:33
I mean, that he can download the trial version, because i cant't understand Japanese. And sometimes i cant't understand English^^

V-King
04.03.2006, 17:35
@Cepanks: You guy, you confuse me with your Japanese^^"

But, isn't that Site of Enterbrain Japanese, too?
You have to know: I hate klicking through links, I don't understand^^

Why are you angry about the "you"?

You has many meanings in German: Du, Ihr, Sie (höflich), und Man...
The right sentence/question would be "Did you know that one can download a trial version blablablablapornblablablabla"
the "you" isn't wrong though. "one" is just the equal word to the german "man" ;)

Just wanted to point that out.

Aldinsys
04.03.2006, 17:36
Zitat von Ringlord
What does the first line means?
without -s (to make the teacher happy^^)

An english thread was a great idea(who had it §2pfeif ),because RPG Maker is somekind of an introduction to the programming(it isn´t real programming,but only a making) of games and/or other software. An the programmer´s favourite language is... "right"^^

Blank
04.03.2006, 17:37
@V-King: Ar, yes? I didn't know that you can use "one", too^^

(But maybe you mean "on" in French^^)

How nice, that you are happy about this thread^^ But I thought, your post was a great idea XD

Cepanks
04.03.2006, 17:41
@ Ringlord: Well the first line means Ich habe irgendwie nichts über das Erscheinugsdatum des 2k in Japan gefunden

@ Blank: I don't understand japanese too but i have a little book so I can translate Apfel to りんご (Ringo)
The first line of my last post was translated by Tomlinux.de

Blank
04.03.2006, 18:00
Wow, what a great thing, to translate "Apple"^^

But, we have already said a lot about the release date^^

Cepanks
04.03.2006, 18:07
@ Blank: Yes, but it' s a nice reason to camouflage spam.

MouseChaser
04.03.2006, 18:08
@Cepanks: Why do you have a book like that? Do you want to learn japanese?
I think it's an very confusing language with all these special symbols (what use does an individual [i think it's the wrong word but quickdic said it^^] book in this complicated language?). Whatever, i think the 2k is the best, don't ask me why...

MouseChaser

btw: V-King your ava frightens me... *shake*

Siggi-X
04.03.2006, 18:09
That's a great Thread, but I'm not so good in english. I have in english a four.:(
I have the last sentencies not (Was heißt verstanden auf Englisch?) verstanden.

My favourit Maker is the Rm2k, because he ist esay to learning.

(I know, it is all false...:( )

Blank
04.03.2006, 18:12
@MouseChaser:

And your Avatar looks like it would follow V-King's^^

The 2k is the best for most of the Community, because it's...hm...the standard maker^^ With it's typical features, it's simple to handle and everyone likes it...

But my favourite is the rm2k^^

But what about a new topic: "Let's Talk About Our RPG Maker Projects^^"

@Siggi-X

Uhhh, your English...^^ But, that doesn't matter, anyway^^

verstehen=understand

Oestinator

I hate speaking French! It's too complicated for me!

@ topic: I have a question, where and when did you get the RPG Maker 2000?
I got a CD with the RTP and the Maker from a good friend in year 2003.

Another Question: Is it possible to create a Side-View-Fightsystem, without using variables? Maybe it sounds stupid, but that's what I always wanted to know!

Vitalos
That's a great Thread, but I'm not so good in english. I have in english a four.:(
I have the last sentencies not (Was heißt verstanden auf Englisch?) verstanden.

My favourit Maker is the Rm2k, because he ist esay to learning.

(I know, it is all false...:( )
Verstanden= understood (understand). Yes, that's a great thread. What are you guys talking about?

Gala
04.03.2006, 18:14
This thread sucks.

Blank
04.03.2006, 18:15
@DarkMaster:

The first topic was "What's the best RPG-Maker?"

But I think, we could change it into "Let's Talk About Our RPG-Maker Projects"...^^

How nice to know, that the thread is good, in your opinion^^

@Gala:

What the damned hell...>:(

Cepanks
04.03.2006, 18:17
@ MouseChaser: Uhm... [Was heißt: Ich hatte es vor, aber ich versteh so viel davon wie mein Kühlschrank vom Topflappen häkeln?]

@Topic: There' s still my question from the first page. Why doesn' t the 2k plays mp3s since i've installed the XP?

Vitalos
04.03.2006, 18:17
I think Gala don't like threads like this one. Gala, why u think this thread suck? It's amazing, imo.^^

Zelretch
04.03.2006, 18:18
This thread sucks.
right ;)

Your english is bad, so shut up. (no , my english is as bad as yours)

Blank
04.03.2006, 18:20
@Cepanks:

That can't be a problem of the RMXP. Maybe you deleted the MP3 Patch?

If this isn't the problem, I can't help you, sorry...

@DarkMaster: Maybe, Gala can only speak these three words...^^

@Seeth: Thx, for this compliment...-.-
I think, the mark one in English is enough to create such a thread...^^

GameMaster2k5
04.03.2006, 18:21
くそをする (糞をする)
haha

Well I prefer the RM2K because it was the first maker I used and I think I'll use it the next time.I don't know when I change my Maker but....
guess what this Japanese Word means xD

Ringlord
04.03.2006, 18:22
@Blank
Gala has spoken three English words^^

But this thread is a real fun. Better than Birthday-Threads (<= we should do them in English, too):D

Blank
04.03.2006, 18:22
@GameMaster2k5:

I hope, it doesn't mean: "This Thread sucks..."^^

@Ringlord: Thread is almost a "eingedeutschtes" word^^

Princess Aiu
04.03.2006, 18:27
?i think this thread is quite okay,but what is it about?

what are you guys talking about?about everything and nothing?

i think someone should start a real topic,otherwise this thread is useless...

to answer the first question of blank:i like the rpg maker xp,but sometimes its quite difficult for me to handle with it(i think,because its the first time for me to do a game with xp) ^^"

nevertheless (good idea aldinsys and blank)

juhu,i am an adventuress(50.entry)

Cepanks
04.03.2006, 18:27
くそをする (糞をする)
If I remember right, this means "shit"

Blank
04.03.2006, 18:28
@GameMaster2k5:

The first topic was "What's the best Maker?"

But I think we could change it into "Let's talk about our rpg maker projects^^"

@Princess aiu

THIS is the topic^^

Wischmop
04.03.2006, 18:28
Gamemaster hat nur "scheissen" hingeschrieben.

Oder ums auf englisch zu sagen: Wtf? o_O

Blank
04.03.2006, 18:30
@Wishmop:

Oh, ein Mod meldet sich zu Wort, ohne zu closen, dann scheint der Thread ja gut zu sein^^

Ringlord
04.03.2006, 18:35
I've got an idea: let us write a poem about our Games!

I see down the street.
I see a dark wall.
A wall of memories.
No Life.
Full of pain and suffering.
Full of tears of forgotten life’s.

All on Earth
is darkness.
No happiness.
Only sadness.
And all is mad.

A black hole at the end of all.
A white room as the beginning of nothing.
No more pain.
No more suffering.
And all in my tears.

It should only be a small preview to your game!:D

Big Boss
04.03.2006, 18:38
I prefere the RPG Maker 2000 !
I like it more than the 2003 or the XP!
And i think games how are maked by 2003 or XP will not be published!^^

oh one thing more look here:^^

http://www.multimediaxis.de/showthread.php?t=65811

Kico
04.03.2006, 18:46
@Wishmop:

Oh, ein Mod meldet sich zu Wort, ohne zu closen, dann scheint der Thread ja gut zu sein^^
Maybe.
You must speak in english ;)

This thread sucks.
And that was Spam. ;)
I hate this comments.

I can see the RPG Maker 2000 is very popular.^^

(My english is the worsest Oo)

Dennis
04.03.2006, 18:50
@Wishmop:

It will maybe be again, when everyone in here would have content to his text. It looks as if everyone would just search for something to comment in English. Theres no real discussion about something anymore, just a chaos in English. :D

I think Gala don't like threads like this one. Gala, why u think this thread suck? It's amazing, imo.^^
Nice example, isn't it?

Gala
04.03.2006, 18:51
And that was Spam. ;)
I hate this comments.

So you can't endure the truth? That this is a senseless thread with no real topic...damn. That hurts.

Batista
04.03.2006, 18:52
I finally use the XP after a long time of consideration, it is fun to start learning so much new things =3.

let us write a poem about our Games!No sooner said than done^_^:

I sail in a bucket of sweet sugar, down the river of concrete to meet my mother at the end of tomorrow. The grey hulks seem to examine my plan, turning back the wheel to a period of humble contrast. Maybe I should take the staircase, but why does it only move downwards? Oh, I am already awake.

MouseChaser
04.03.2006, 18:54
@Big Boss: :eek: advertisement!! Hm, ever heard that "Vampires Dawn 2" was created with the 2k3^^? I think that 2k3/XP games have already the same chances to get recognition like 2k games (look at "True Fear", hasn't got it acknowledgements?).

@Ringlord: O.o What kind of game do you develop? But a poem is an good idea, hmm...

MouseChaser

Ringlord
04.03.2006, 18:56
@MouseChaser
My Game "The Longest Journey" is more concentrated in the characters than in the story.

GameMaster2k5
04.03.2006, 18:58
Yep it means shit!
and this thread doesn't suck!
It's cool....

Kico
04.03.2006, 19:05
So you can't endure the truth? That this is a senseless Thread with no real topic...damn. That hurts.
hmm...this Thread have a Topic.
Guys are discussing about the Rpg Maker and which one would be the best.
It's not really a senseless Thread in my Opinion. (It is not the best Topic and Situation, but not senseless)
You can dispute about that, but that's not necessary.

When the Thread is open, so it's allright.

Ringlord
04.03.2006, 19:06
It was a cold night. I was sitting down on the cliffs. The rain was falling down to the ground. All around me was dark. I’m feeling alone. I’m feeling sad. Tears are running down my face. I open my eyes. A lightning hits a tree next to me. Fear is coming up in me. But then I can see the sun on the horizon. A smile appears on my face. And I know: all would become better.

The next please!

Dennis
04.03.2006, 19:17
hmm...this Thread have a Topic.
Guys are discussing about the Rpg Maker and which one would be the best.
You call this discussion?
This thread has less content than the usual "Which is the best Maker"-Threads, for most users just row words next to the other, for their English's not the best. And this is the creation of the ultimate spam.
Da ich nichtmal weiß, wie ich das auf deutsch ausdrücken soll, versuchs ichs gar nicht erst in Englisch: Inzwischen reihen die meisten nur noch Wörter aneinander und knüpfen an jeden kleinen Haken an, hauptsache, man hat mal was auf Englisch gepostet. Dass wenigstens auch ein Mindestmaß an Inhalt darin enthalten sein sollte, wird da kaum berücksichtigt. Somit vereint dieser Thread sämtliche zig-mal-durchdiskutierte Themen und chaotischen Spam, nur dass es hier noch sehr bemüht und weiter gestutzt rüberkommt, da deutsch schreiben eben einfacher ist als englisch schreiben.

Okay, an OT-Thread in here would be nice, so it's really an interesting idea, but it became a small spam party in English.

Hart
04.03.2006, 19:30
I agree. I´m of the same opinio as Repko.
Blank, I know you haven´t done this Tread to spam, but many of the users used it to spam. And xou know, I´m best spammer ever.:D
I don´t thik this will improve our English. It´s just like writing a comment. Reading everything I got angry, because some users just did nonsence.
I hope a mod will close this tread if he would read this.
Thst´s everything I wanted to say.
http://www.multimediaxis.de/images/smilies/old/s_016.gif O:)
§tdumm
:kspam: :kspam: :kspam: :kspam: :kspam: :kspam: :kspam: :kspam:

Henjin
04.03.2006, 19:33
my favourit Maker is the rm2k3.
good Thread

Kico
04.03.2006, 19:34
Okay, an OT-Thread in here would be nice, so it's really an interesting idea, but it became a small spam party in English.
You are right, I must agree.
Slow the Thread developes in a Spamthread. (Omg, what a sentence.) * der Thread entwickelt sich langsam zum spamthread^^*
But for the "Off Topic Board" it could be better.
Maybe a Mod can close this Thread and somebody can open a new one.
Or a Mod can switch this Thread.

jwiechers
04.03.2006, 19:47
The worst thing of all is that the topic is compromised by the simple fact that anyone who actually has any clue about Anglistics would wince and shudder if forced to read what is meant to make him happy.

Sgt. Pepper
04.03.2006, 19:57
The worst thing of all is that the topic is compromised by the simple fact that anyone who actually has any clue about Anglistics would wince and shudder if forced to read what is meant to make him happy.
detto!

jwiechers
04.03.2006, 20:01
detto!

Though I honour your quest for better language, I would like to say that in the English speaking world, "ditto" is more common.
Detto is a form mainly used in Bavaria and Austria and, of course, as one of the base forms, in Italian..

krisch92
04.03.2006, 20:16
You call this discussion?
This thread has less content than the usual "Which is the best Maker"-Threads, for most users just row words next to the other, for their English's not the best. And this is the creation of the ultimate spam.
Da ich nichtmal weiß, wie ich das auf deutsch ausdrücken soll, versuchs ichs gar nicht erst in Englisch: Inzwischen reihen die meisten nur noch Wörter aneinander und knüpfen an jeden kleinen Haken an, hauptsache, man hat mal was auf Englisch gepostet. Dass wenigstens auch ein Mindestmaß an Inhalt darin enthalten sein sollte, wird da kaum berücksichtigt. Somit vereint dieser Thread sämtliche zig-mal-durchdiskutierte Themen und chaotischen Spam, nur dass es hier noch sehr bemüht und weiter gestutzt rüberkommt, da deutsch schreiben eben einfacher ist als englisch schreiben.

o, sorry, I didn´t want to spam, really!!

MouseChaser
04.03.2006, 20:22
@Sephiroththe23: I think you missunderstand the meaning of this thread :)
This thread is opend for improve your (not especially yours ;)) english skills! Not really for our few english speaking brothers^^ (at least i think so :rolleyes:).

@Repko: Everyone starts with a little sentence but you will see, in a few hours this thread will be filled with highly philosophic things about the rpg-maker... or possibly not^^

MouseChaser

btw.:
@mgx: That was first class spam :o

krisch92
04.03.2006, 20:32
here some dates (I don´t guarantee that they´re true!)

27th Octobre of 1995:

The final release of the RPG-Maker 95...

8th August of 1999:

The first release of the japanese RPG-Maker 2000

17th November of 2000

Final release of the english version

25th Septembre of 2002

first beta of the japanese RPG-Maker 2003

17th August of 2003

Final release of the english RPG-Maker 2003

3rd February of 2004

beta release of the RPG-Maker XP

27th August of 2004

English full version on "Download.com" (this link is legally, for sure!)

I hope this will destroy these annoying questions, when the RPG-Maker came out, blah blah!

jwiechers
04.03.2006, 20:32
Well, how to improve if no one corrects the mistakes?
How would one realise that what he wrote is total bollocks if no one told him?

Aldinsys
04.03.2006, 20:36
Ok,I will do it^^
realize
tolds
someone
that what isn´t correct ,sorry
, before if

Perhaps ,I will find more mistakes later.
I hope you are satisfied.;)

Batista
04.03.2006, 20:45
Ok,I will do it^^You failed =/.
Sephiroththe23 is right, this thread could be handled like the small talk thread in the Quartier forum, little topics about the Rpg Maker which are not worth an own thread.

Wischmop
04.03.2006, 21:23
Detto sagt in Österreich kein Schwanz. :D

Und BTW Der Thread ist wirklich, wirklich scheisse. Vor allem, wenn man sich die mehr oder weniger miesen Englisch-Kenntnisse einiger Leute anguckt. :D Wer Englisch tippen möchte, sollte am besten ins GGZ-Forum gehen... wobei die kennen wahrscheinlich nichts anderes ausser "Awesome. I like it.".

So this thread sucks. I'll close this one later in order to stop this stupid spam. .....must learn. Now.

Aldinsys
04.03.2006, 21:27
You failed =/.

That´s your opinion...

Vor allem, wenn man sich die mehr oder weniger miesen Englisch-Kenntnisse einiger Leute anguckt. Wer Englisch tippen möchte, sollte am besten ins GGZ-Forum gehen... wobei die kennen wahrscheinlich nichts anderes ausser

Thats the reason for this thread,is it?

Hart
04.03.2006, 21:46
I think so.

Byder
04.03.2006, 21:50
What is actually phase in this thread?
i don't wanna read so much sites full of eglish o.O

Hmm...my english teacher can in pride saying,that she teaches me.
(meine grammatik ist zum sterben ~.~)

Dennis
04.03.2006, 21:52
That´s your opinion...

And mine too. The mistakes you've found are no mistakes.
Let's see...

tolds.... TOLDS? Gosh! Told is passive, and it is already in third person. There are the words told and [/b]tell[/b], but there hasn't ever been any tolds.

someone... what? No one is absolutely right. Seph wanted to say that there is actually no one collecting mistakes.

Realize? hmmm.. I'm not sure wether you write it with a "z" or a "s", but I think I already saw both of it.

so Wischmop duarscht ons et so uff'd Folter spanna!
EDIT: @ Byder: Glaub mir, nich nur die Grammatik. ;)

Sgt. Pepper
04.03.2006, 21:57
Realize? hmmm.. I'm not sure wether you write it with a "z" or a "s", but I think I already saw both of it.
"realize" is American English and "realise" British English, so both spellings are correct.

So you completely failed at correcting Jens' post, Aldinsys.

Hart
04.03.2006, 22:05
I´ve seen much mistakes.
And I´too lazy to write them down.

Davy Jones
04.03.2006, 22:06
Realize is a slang word from the ghettos, as far as I know. Many words with a "z" as a "s" are speaked by Homiez, Rapperz & Outsidaz.

Wischmop
04.03.2006, 22:14
Uell, ess lonk nou uann korrektz teh schieht, diss is oll Schpamm!
Sou, foa tunaitt, diss is oll ohwa!

http://www.oisu.net/gfx/arni_mine.jpg

*clic* Arr!