PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : RE: DynamisHunters Linkshell Thread

Kitsume
11.02.2005, 19:03
RE: DynamisHunters Linkshell Thread

It is a reply to things said from January,

@Everyone:

Hello, it's nice to meet you. With help of friends, I translated the thread, and was saddened by it. I want to say something in general, and make a few direct replies. I dont want to start a flame war, and I dont wish to get banned or upset the community here. I just want to explain my position, and perhaps help others understand how I feel.

I know many of you here, but many others I dont. I'm sorry some people have subjected you to this topic, but I feel it is necessary to be heard so that you can form your own opinions hearing both sides. I wont post here frequently, as I am not a common forum user. But I feel many things must be replied to if anyone is ever to understand. Please hear me.

Please forgive my quotes, they are translated so that I can reply.

@Sphero:

We may never have been good friends, but we once treated each other with respect and courtesy. I miss this, and I'm not sure where it ended. It seems as if one day you just turned, perhaps hearing random flames from others, or in response to KB. Hear me out, and maybe we can work past it.

If your hate comes from KB, I admit the initial mistake of shouting that I saw SS provoke first on my log. I called it as I saw it, and I realize now I may not have seen the full occurance. I spent a good part of the fight hushing shouts from others as best I could, and then something unexpected happened: LimitBreak called for help. I dont know, or care, the reasons, but we did the same thing I think several people would have. We considered this a forfiet. We were the first to claim KB after the call for help ended, but it was taken back at first chance by LimitBreak. After some argueing about it, we conceeded. Rather than an arguement about KB though, it was more like a Kitsume flame-fest. I also called a GM, because I was personally assaulted in slander by shout. Many people behaved poorly, many people made mistakes, and a situation became chaotic. Given what we saw and what we had, I did my best to see through with rightful action. In these times of chaos, nobody can really come out on top at the end.

"Kitsume knows that if we have stolen a claim, we will return it."
I would hope every linkshell would, accidents do happen. KB was seemingly provoked by two people at once, so it is very strange. The problem is that neither side thought they were the thief, so each continued to steal back and forth repeatedly. I admit my original action may have been mistaken, because I am fooled by my chatlog into thinking the other linkshell provoked only. For that, I am sorry. I worked hard to put down the shouts by several people in my shell, but the situation was too chaotic to control. Nobody was right, and nobody wins. It is sad.

"Notice that Kitsume always wants to have the last strike? So that she can have 'Kitsume defeats XXX screenshots."
Is this a throwback to LimitBreak's old belief that THF job having the last hit would increase drops? If so then yes, several times LimitBreak asked me to have the last hit... I am a THF, and at the time they believed such things. Ask them about it yourself, you are a member. I dont take screenshots of chatlogs saying Kitsume defeats XXX. If I have done so, where are they, and who's seen them? Who did I show them to? Who am I using them to brag to? Thats funny... nobody sees them, because they do not exist. This is a random flame without any evidence.

"Stevenk, Kitsume, Miragexv have a family realtionship, is pretty funny, so congratulations in joining the greedy LS itself."
I am not related to them as family, but I have known them for more than 8 years. I dont know what is the problem knowing others in real life who play, but this is just another random flame against me of greed without any provokation. Are the three of us supposed to be some sort of evil partnership? I don't understand.

@Durwayne:

Durwayne, we have talked in the game, but you have never spoken to me like this before. I thought there was a degree of respect between us, but perhaps it is only an illusion to me. If you have something to say though, you can always say it to me instead of comming to a forum I can not read and flaming me.

"Kitsume is selfish."
I've played the game for 1 year 3 months. I've worked very hard for my character, and for my friends. Sometimes, people only look at the things I have myself, ignoring all efforts put forward for others. I do work hard for my own gain, and I work equally as hard for those I can call friends.

"Kitsume steals HNM because she don’t care about everything, the linkshell will be
closed when Kitsume has everything she wants."
Please specify the HNM I have stolen. Names, dates, screenshots, I want to see this with my own eyes because I'm not aware of any. I believe KB was discussed above. I'm sorry, but making a first claim on an HNM following a Call for Help, I do not consider it a steal. I think a second linkshell stealing a claim after the first has claimed it, following call for help, is more of a steal than that. Who calls for help on HNM and expects everyone to hand it right over to them? I've never seen by any linkshell, nor have I ever seen LimitBreak play by such a rule until today. If you call for help of anything, you should be prepared for others to jump into the game.

If you think I plan on disbanding my linkshell just because my own needs are met, you have another thing comming. This is as groundless and meaningless as Spheros flames above. What right have you to make such a claim against me? If you've got proof that I plan to do this, please share. It's another random flame.

"Kitsume stealls nm from gilseller and give them the loot back. What a noble hero."
Please check references: Xmode, Wadian. They were both there. Xmode originally reported to LimitBreak that I had stolen Amemet from Wadian, a gilseller. I have no love for gilsellers, but I do respect claims. There are a few problems with this report.
1) Xmode saw only the 2nd half of it, thinking she had seen it from the beginning, and then immediatley made assumptions and accusations. After seeing the thing to the close, and relaizing she had missed the half of it, and after speaking to Wadian, she appologized to me for her early judgement.
2) I didnt make the claim, my friend did, and I will not give his name to protect him. It was accidental. When I saw the claim had changed, I provoked to turn hate and prevent Wadian from being beaten senselessly by an NM he could no longer defend himself against.
Once this had occured, there were a few problems. If my friend had not claimed it, and if I had not Provoked it afterwards, they would have surely died. They were linked on by several lizard and crab. They had already run Amemet half way around Kuftal trying to buy time. Wadian was tanking while weakened from a recent Raise. He was being hit on by 3 enemies at once. Fortunately, I provoked before Amemet could hit him again after the claim changed. Regaurdless, Wadian died from the several other enemies that were hitting him, linked by his own fault. To safegaurd Amemet, I pulled out of the crowd of links before it could re-aggro against us as well. Now, with almost all the original people fighting Amemet dead, I'm in the worst of situations. Our claim was wrongful, though a mistake. While it was not the cause of their deaths, it was too early to call rights to it in my opinion. People had gathered around me, waiting to take the claim when I lost. Gilsellers or not, I suppose they had a right to finish their fight. It is this, or be made a thief out of it. I did the only thing I could, I protected the claim from the others in the area. Before I could communicate to them that I would return it, in came the trains. The gilsellers attempted to MPK us, while weakened, still unable to fight, their only concern was to kill us. My friend had to escape and return the long way from the entrance, and I had to kite while dodging trains. When my friend finally returned, we killed Amemet to end the madness it had caused. Because we felt wrong about having accidently taken it from them, dispite they were near death, we gave them 100% of the drops in appology for our mistake. If I had kept the drops, and others felt it was rightfully theirs, I would be a thief. If others thought it was rightfully mine, then the drops are mine to do with as I please, and I choose to give them as a peace offering. Before you post about a situation you did not personally attend, please make sure you have your facts straight. Given the situation handed to me, from the moment I realized an accidental claim was made, I did the best anyone could have done to reverse it. You cant exactly hand an NM you accidently stole back to a dead guy, can you?

@Everyone:

We all make mistakes, and I am no exception, but I do the things I can that seem right whenever it is possible, whatever the situation, in chaos, or in clarity. Sphero, Durwayne... I have nothing against you. I have never flamed either of you, or anyone for that matter. It's just not my thing. I wish we could talk again sometime like we used to, and perhaps someday even call one another friends. We're all in the same game togather, we dont have to be enemies. Sorry for the intrusion everyone.

Kitsume, on Odin

rares
12.02.2005, 03:20
she is sweet...

Sphero
12.02.2005, 11:39
den unsinn schliesse ich mal, ich brauch hier sowas nicht.