PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : hello, need help again :p

Rizzler
28.12.2004, 20:40
yo people. i need help :) do anyone of you know where i can get hold of the Final fantasy 3/6 battlechar chip sets? i would be really much help if someone knew and could tell me.

erzengel_222
28.12.2004, 21:14
Hi Rizzler !

If you are looking for Final Fantasy stuff look here:
http://www.phylomortis.com

The site isnīt the popularest because the webmaster is very rude but you can find here all Final Fantasy 6 battlecharsets and battlechipsets/battlebackgrounds ;) .
I hope that I could help you, I know my English isnīt the best :rolleyes: !

greeting: Erzengel :)

Edit: You have used the wrong forum but itīs okay I think ^^

Rizzler
28.12.2004, 21:20
thanks loads :) one more thing.. is there a battlechar set for ZACK the one of the heros already following in the rPGmaker2003 install.. not the big charset but a more like FF6 charset version of ZACK.

erzengel_222
28.12.2004, 21:40
thanks loads :) one more thing.. is there a battlechar set for ZACK the one of the heros already following in the rPGmaker2003 install.. not the big charset but a more like FF6 charset version of ZACK.

Hi again !

No, I donīt think that you will find a battlecharset of Zack, excuse me :\ , but you could make one. I donīt think that this is very difficult because FF6 Charsets are very easy to edit. But sorry I canīt help you more.

greeting: Erzengel :)

Seyken
28.12.2004, 22:15
hi rizller! I hope i can help you with these following..errrr...things:
1. I found a Chara-generator. it can make battlecharsets, Charsets and Facesets :) Here's the Link: Charset-Cenerator (http://charas-project.net/index.php?lang=en) the site is on english. there are some other languages too to choose.
2. If you don't find what you wanted to find, you can look in to a list of some sites. look in the community Forum in the Thread: hier findet ihr ute Ressourcen seiten or so.....

~with best wishes~
User27

PS. my English isn't very well, because i'm only 12 years old and just had 2 Years long English as a subject