PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : RPG maker

Rizzler
04.12.2004, 16:47
hello. im using RPG maker 2003 and i wonder if anyone know how i make make the screen go BLACK after i pressed "new game" so i can make a blak screen with text before the game begins?

Beril
04.12.2004, 16:51
create a new map and fill it with the last chip (in the right-bottom corner of the lower Layer). Then put the Part Start Position on this map.
It should work like that. I only have got the 2000 Version but I think its nearly the same with the 2003 ;)

Rizzler
04.12.2004, 18:05
i tested that. i get the black screen i want but the heero is in middle of it :/ i want a a totaly empety black screen that i can write text on. not in a textbox that pop's upp but right on the empety black screen and when that text has ben there for like 1 minute. it shifts over to the starting point of our hero.

and i also got another question.

how can i change battle char sprite? i made a PNG as you can se bellow? and plae it in the *battlecharset" directory but it wont show upp in the scroll menu where it list's all battle chars sprites to be shown in battle. why is this?

http://lunarplejs.brinkster.net/rizzler/bc02-3.png

Beril
04.12.2004, 18:14
Oh this is an often made mistake by newbies ;).
NEVER copy the Files into the directories but import them with the maker itself. In the top toolbar there has to be a Button linking to a Im- and Export Window. When this is open click on the Battleanim Folder and import your file. Now it should work ;)

Rizzler
04.12.2004, 18:17
Oh this is an often made mistake by newbies ;).
NEVER copy the Files into the directories but import them with the maker itself. In the top toolbar there has to be a Button linking to a Im- and Export Window. When this is open click on the Battleanim Folder and import your file. Now it should work ;)

i tryed to import that picture you se above. but it still wont show up in my battle char sprite scrolling menu, i did exactly what you said. is there anyting wrong with the picture maybe?

D+one
04.12.2004, 19:03
Make sure that the picture:

-A * png or * bmp picture is.
-It must have at most320X240 pixel.
-Make sure that it is a pallet picture is.

The hero is at the beginning away, if you make the Charset transparency in the data base under "hero".When you like the hero to appear , then you give the instruction to "hero appearance change", and select how he should look... If it is still unclear to you, say calmly again answer! In addition, so simple things stand in the problem recoveries, completely above in this forum...

D+one

Rizzler
04.12.2004, 19:43
Make sure that the picture:

if you make the Charset transparency

D+one

Charset transparency? how? if you mean boking the box *transparent* it didint help. why i ask so much is cause im not german and cant read the other topics

RB [Redbounty]
04.12.2004, 20:02
I only have an answer for your "hero problem". Try the following: Open the database and choose the "System" tab. Make sure no hero is selected under "1. hero", "2. hero" etc... -> close the DB. Place a new event on the map concerned, set it´s start condition to "Autostart" and fill in the following code:

>(/Your code/text etc...)
>Erase Screen -> Select the desired effect
>Change Party; Add Hero -> Select your initial hero.
>Teleport to the next map
>Show Screen -> Again, select the effect you want

(Refers to the RM2K, but should be similar in RM2K3 (command names could differ))

~RB~

The World is Square
04.12.2004, 20:53
I ask me, why you dont use boards, which are in english. I mean, there are a lot, if you search in Google. Thats better for you.

Rizzler
04.12.2004, 21:49
I ask me, why you dont use boards, which are in english. I mean, there are a lot, if you search in Google. Thats better for you.

yes i found many but non that was ACTIVE like this board :)

and byt the way. thanks i got my black screen now. do anyone know anyting about the sprites?

pAradoX
12.12.2004, 13:41
Hi Leute ich brauche unbedingt den RPG Maker 2003. Kann mir einer von euch sagen wo ich den hier herunterladen kann?

Seyken
12.12.2004, 13:55
also: ERSTENS: Der Maker ist Illegal (wenn man ihn sich illegal ausm Web zieht) ZWEITENS: Du schreibst das also einfach so hier rein ja? lass mich raten: du hast dich nur hier angemeldet, um das herrauszufinden, wa >:( ?

Du hättest in einigen Foren jetzt schon nen Bann bekommen :D
Aber ich (auch wenn ich kein Mod bin) würde dir ne ziemlich starke Verwarnung geben >:( , denn dein Verhalten ist unter aller Sau. Wie in allen Foren ist es hier so, das man sich als erstes die Foruen Regeln durchlesen sollte.

pAradoX
12.12.2004, 13:58
Mein Gott reg dich ma nich so auf woher soll ich denn wissen dass das ding illegal ist???? -______-

Und dir soll es doch scheiss egal sein warum ich mich her gereggt hab -____-

zuff
12.12.2004, 14:10
@User 27:Nur weil irgendein Noob hier die lästige Frage nach dem Maker stellt ist das noch kein Grund so auszurassten ;)

@pAradoX: Diese Frage gehört keinesfalls in diesen Thread und wurde schon unzälige male gestellt, wenn du dir die Mühe machen würdest dir mal die anderen Threads anzuschauen würdest du das auch feststellen. Ich finde es zwar ein bischen hart dich gleich zu bannen, aber ordentlich verwarnt gehörst du schon! Und hier Kraftaußdrücke zu verwenden hilft dir auch nicht weiter :o

Beril
12.12.2004, 14:10
Naja erstens spamst du, dann liest du dir die Forenregeln nicht durch, dann pushst du nen Thread, der nichts mit deinem Thema zu tun hat... Alles in allem ist das einfach NERVIG! Und wahrscheinlich wird hier eh bald geclosed oder ein Mod greift ein. Also nur das zu deinem "reg dich nicht auf"

Lukas
12.12.2004, 14:17
So weit ich das weiß, gibt's keine Verwarnung, wenn man nach dem maker fragt, sonst hätte der halbe Ring 'nen Tag nach seiner Anmaldung schon eine gehabt. Meistens wird der Thread geschlossen und fertig.

@pAradoX:
Wenn du eine Frage hast, mach 'nen neuen Thread auf (außer, sie passt sehr gut zum Thema, was hier nicht der Fall ist). Außerdem ist das hier eingentlich ein englischsprachiger Thread (inzwischen nicht mehr, aber er sollte es sein).