PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Link's Son

ThoSha
23.03.2003, 01:42
Hier ein Fanfic, dass nicht von mir stammt, aber dennoch ganz interressant scheint^^. Leider in Englisch....

Link's Son

Well the story started long ago in an ancient land called Hyrule. After completing 2 dangerious adventures (The Ocararina of time and Majora's mask) a Hylian boy named Link went back to the land where he belonged. After 5 years when he was at the market place going to buy a health potion he saw the 2 girls he promised to marry Malon from Lon Lon Ranch and Princess Ruto from Zora's Domain. The 2 girls spoted him and then ran over to him. Malon said remember what we should have done after your adventure. Then Link said i know you wanted to marry me. Wait one second said Ruto you saved me from Jabu Jabu and the water temple i love you. The 2 girls both wanted Link to marry them Link wanted to marry both of them also. He had to choose. But the one thing that worried Link was Ruto for if the were to have a child how would it like. At lease maron was a Hylian also. So after 1 long minute of thinking Link decided to marry Maron. Maron was so happy when on the other hand Ruto was sad she was about to cry when Link said Ruto i am so sorry but i,i,i was just worried what are child would look like. Ruto said it doesnt matter i love you so much. Link said im sorry but i decided its maron who i will marry.

After 1 month the wedding was planned. It was at Lon Lon Ranch of course and every body in Hyrule was invited. The wedding went well fine, and even another years latter Link and marron had a baby boy. They named him Enzo. Enzo was a warrior that completed an adventure like link did. The family stayed at Lon Lon Ranch for 7 years till they moved out and went to live at Lake Hylia. They built a house next to the profesors lab. They lived there another few years until they got bad news from marons dad (who lived at the ranch still) Links old horse epona had died she was only twenty four years old. When Links son Enzo was 15 years old Link told him stories of his past.

Then came the day when Enzo was asked by Link if he would like to start his own journey. Enzo said yes i would.Even though peace was at Hyrule there was going to be something bad happening very soon Link could feel it. Link trained Enzo to use a sword sheild and all the weopons he used. In a year Enzo was ready to go any where. Link then gave Enzo his own shield and sword and Enzo praticed on hitting and blocking. Then one night Link, maron and Enzo were sleeping when Enzo heard a noise in his parents room he went to take a peak in when he saw a light that was sucking his parents in they were gone before the light left he saw a triangle it was the triforce just like his dad said about.The next day he was ready to go on a big adventure. Before he left the mail man arrived with the daily paper the mail man looked so sad but didnt say any thing. Enzo read it and it said "Hyrule has been attacked last night by what kids have said a light most parents are gone in Hyrule which is what the kids say the light did the light must of been some kind of portal to another world or some place this is Hyrule news one last thing Hyrulians if you would be kind to go on a quest to find what this is that would be great." Enzo was shocked thats what the light was. Enzo got his weopons then left for the big adventure. The first place he went was Hyrule castle Link said if you want to go in you can say I am links son can i see princess zelda. Enzo said that and it worked finaly he was face to face with princess zelda. She was old to Enzo she was now 30 years old and Enzo was 16 years old. He told here every thing and she said i would go on this adventure but i am to old do you know if you go to goron city maybe they could help you. So Enzo left to go. There was only 1 goron that agreed to go with him. Then they went to zoras domain. 1 zora agreed to go. They went all over Hrule to find warriors to go. At the end they had 1 goron, 1 zora, enzo, 2 kokiri's, 4 kakarikans, and 5 hylians.

The first place they went was the temple of time. they got the 3 spiritual stones and the ocarina of time opened the door of time then went to the future they were all 7 years older. They searched Hyrule found nothin then they went to the place where majoras mask was then they went beyond that and found a land called oralyn. They searched there and found a temple a mystical temple only the wise would make it. They entered a room and the doors closed shut they were locked then 15 evil creatures that copied your mind and new every thing they were called skinloabs they projected your mind into a hologram that formed into 75 other holograms only 15 out of the 1125 were real but all of them were fight.It seemed like hours of fighting when the skinloabs were all dead. Now only Enzo and the goron and zora were left. The doors then opened. All the adults of Hyrule were there they were traped. Then a light came down the light that had the triforce on it then a very big explosion came and a man came floating down from the top of the temple it was Gandorf he had excapted from the realm he was in. But who let him out of his realm then Enzo thought he could of because he opened the Door of Time. Then a lady came floating down also it was princess Ruto she must of let him out because she didnt like what Link did and Gandorf said i will get rid of Link for you. Gandorf got all the parents so he could fing Link to get the one part of the triforce then he could be more powerful after that he could get princess zeldas triforce piece.He was in the realm so long he didnt know what link looked like so he took all the parents to find out. Then Enzo took his sword out, Gandorf laughed "hahaha you have a foolish sword. I learned swords are not powerful enough for my magic."

Ruto still flowting turned into berinade the boss from Jabu Jabu ganforf turned into ganon and the fight begun. Enzo dindn't have a boomerang to chop up berinade, so he used his sword. He ran up close and choped off 1 tenegle. final berinade died. It tured back to Ruto and she ran to were link was maron made sure ruto didnt do any thing to link. Then enzo got hit by ganon but the goron and zora were there so the hurt ganon until enzo was up then out of any where zelda runs in the temple and gandorf throw magic at here she turns into shiek very fast and doges the evil magic she the takes out a light arrow hits ganon with 1 then Enzo runs up and makes the final blow ganon was then cealed back in to an even larger realm. The time was turned back seven years and the Temple of time was cealed permently. All the parents were back and piece was restord back in Hyrule. Now Enzo was a hero now every one wanted to marry enzo and for Ruto she came over here jelousness.
~The End~

By Joey/Enzo

Speedy 2
16.04.2003, 02:46
Make it in German, then can the German-Reader that Read8)
übersetzung:
Mache es doch auf Deutsch, dann können die Deutschen Leser das auch Lesen8)