PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Jäger-Sucher von RPG Hersteller

Corsario
16.12.2008, 13:00
ok, moved for English
======================
Hunter - Searcher of RPG Maker

Hello for everybody, I created that topic to present a new

one tool for the community Maker. Hunter...

What is Hunter?
Hunter is a searcher in the same style of giant Google and

Yahoo, he makes searches for words key, but to the

contrary of the others, he is exclusively dedicated to RPG

Maker.

What does he make?
He only makes the searches in sites of rpg selected maker,

or be, only search where can find turning the researches

more dynamics and the most important results.

For example:
if you look for for switch in the google will appear a

hill of pages that doesn't have to do anything with rpg

maker, with variables and scripts also, with Hunter that

not it happens, will only appear important results, that

is to say on switch of rpg maker, the same thing with

scripts and other common terms.

We have Brazilian, American, European and Japanese sites

indexed in our system that comes back results satisfactory

in practically any language.

It is that they make good profit, add to its favorite ones

(CTRL D) and any doubt I am the disposition.

www.hunter.rpgb.org

Kelven
16.12.2008, 13:13
It would be better to use English if possible. This Babelfish like translation is very difficult to understand.

real Troll
16.12.2008, 13:19
Tengo gusto del Babelfish así que lo utilizo también. La idea es buena. Google no es una buena opción a buscar para los juegos del RPG Maker. Pues intento a su cazador, tenía problemas para encontrar títulos muy populares como " Ara Fell". ¿Podría usted reparar su rutina de búsqueda de una manera que Thar demuestra todos los juegos populares?
(Read on your own risk, it's a Babel Fish inside.)

Corsario
16.12.2008, 13:26
Tengo gusto del Babelfish así que lo utilizo también. La idea es buena. Google no es una buena opción a buscar para los juegos del RPG Maker. Pues intento a su cazador, tenía problemas para encontrar títulos muy populares como " Ara Fell". ¿Podría usted reparar su rutina de búsqueda de una manera que Thar demuestra todos los juegos populares?
(Read on your own risk, it's a Babel Fish inside.)
Es una sugerencia buena, nosotros tenemos muchos planes para el futuro y su sugerencia se anotará.
Gracias.

Mivey
25.12.2008, 23:02
WTF? This should be english? I don't know which program you used for the translation but you should have asked a three-years-old child for it. I'm quite sure that this it would look better.

makenshi
27.12.2008, 12:57
WTF? This should be english? I don't know which program you used for the translation but you should have asked a three-years-old child for it. I'm quite sure that this it would look better.

Do you feel better now?
Your posting doesn't make much more sense than using altavista for a translation.

Dino
30.12.2008, 21:30
Hm, i think if you decide to choose Englisch as language, the Public will be more interested in this Searcher. Currently i can't understand it.