PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Kontrolliert mir jemand diesen Englischen Text ^^ ?

Desmond
10.10.2007, 15:26
Hallo Community,

Wir schreiben morgen eine Klausur in Englisch, dazu gehört ein Text über unser letztes Praktikum. Da ich es natürlich nicht darauf ankommen lassen will, würde ich euch bitten, was ich an folgendem Text verbessern könnte:

My Practical Training

I made a Practical Training as an Musican Teacher at the Musicschool on the Isle of Föhr. My generelly "work" was watching the music lessons in different instruments and music styles. It was interesting but also sometimes boring, becouse many rookies tried to play an instrument, however, it was a terrible sound and sometimes i wished to throw them through the window ;). In the breaks i played on the piano sometimes, that was very cool. At 2 days we made a stocktaking, we counted every instrument in the stock. At a day there was a classical concert there with 2 proffessional musicans, it was very beautiful. All i can say is, that the practical training in the musicschool was a interesting experience.

Das wars auch schon. Vielen Dank im Vorraus.

Gruß,

Desmond

Kate
10.10.2007, 15:49
Hallo Community,

Wir schreiben morgen eine Klausur in Englisch, dazu gehört ein Text über unser letztes Praktikum. Da ich es natürlich nicht darauf ankommen lassen will, würde ich euch bitten, was ich an folgendem Text verbessern könnte:

My practical training

I made a practical training as an music teacher/teacher for music at the music school on the isle of Föhr. My generelly "work" was watching the music lessons in different instruments and music styles. It was interesting but sometimes it was also boring because many rookies tried to play an instrument. However, it was a terrible sound and sometimes I wished to throw them through the window ;). In the breaks I sometimes played on the piano, that was very cool. At 2 days we made a stocktaking. We counted every instrument in the stock. At one day there was a classical concert there with 2 professional musicians. It was very beautiful. All I can say is that the practical training in the musicschool was an interesting experience.

Das wars auch schon. Vielen Dank im Vorraus.

Gruß,

Desmond

Hab's reineditiert. ;)
Ich würde dir btw empfehlen, die Sätze nicht mit all zu viel Kommata zu versehen. Lieber in zwei Sätze aufteilen, so ist die grammatikalische Korrektheit sicherer. (Oder so o.ô)
Ob's jetzt 100%ig richtig ist, kann ich nicht versprechen, da mir manche Worte (etwa stocktaking, musicschool, Musiklehrer) noch unbekannt sind/waren.

Edit:

Falls du mit "practical training" ein Praktikum meinst: ich habe es im Englisch-Unterricht als "practical work" kennengelernt. ;)

Byder
10.10.2007, 15:53
1. ich glaube es heißt '' a musican/musicteacher''
2.''In the breaks i played on the piano sometimes, that was very cool.''
müsste imho auch falsch sein.Richtig währe doch '' Sometimes, I played in the break on the piano, and that was very cool.''
3. Ich glaube, es heißt'' We spended two days for stocktaking. We counted every instrument in the stock''
4. müsste es heißen '' At one day, there was [...]''

5. Irgendwie bin ich mit dem Satz nicht einverstanden.Ich glaub, da ist irgendwas nicht richtig.

''It was interesting but also sometimes boring, becouse many rookies tried to play an instrument, however, it was a terrible sound and sometimes i wished to throw them through the window .''

Desmond
10.10.2007, 15:55
Hi,

Vielen Dank das du dir die Zeit genommen hast. Wir haben bei uns das Praktikum als "practical training" gelernt, gibt wohl mehrere Bezeichnungen dafür.

BTW, stocktaking heißt "Inventur".

Gruß,

Desmond

Edit.: @Byder: Dir auch vielen Dank ^^.

Evanescence
10.10.2007, 16:30
My Practical Training

I have been parttaking in a practical training as a music teacher at the music school on the Isle of Föhr. My general "work" was watching the music lessons which were conducted with different instruments and music styles. It was interesting to see but also sometimes boring, because many rookies tried to play an instrument. Anyway, their playing sounded terrible and sometimes I wished to throw them out of the window. During the breaks I sometimes played on the piano. That was very cool. On two days we made a stocktaking; we counted every instrument in stock. On one day there was a classical concert with two professional musicians. It was very beautiful. All that I can say is that the practical training in the music school was an interesting experience.

du solltest an deiner groß/kleinschreibung feilen. außer eigennamen wird im englischen alles klein geschrieben (bei überschriften gibt es spezielle regelungen). das first-person pronoun "I" bildet auch noch die ausnahme und wird immer groß geschrieben.
however heißt auch nur in den wenigsten fällen "wie auch immer", sondern normalerweise "trotzdem". es heißt auch on oder over the time of xx days, nicht at xx days.

beautiful bezeichnet eher etwas mit äußerer schönheit, daher würde ich in deinem fall eher zu "nice", "awesome" oder "incredible" raten.
"an" benutzt man anstatt "a" nur vor wörtern, die mit vokal anfangen - a car vs. an instrument.

und mach was mit deinen präpositionen. die werden größtenteils nicht so gebraucht wie im deutschen.

Desmond
11.10.2007, 16:09
Jo, haben heute die Arbeit geschrieben, lief sehr gut eigentlich. Danke euch nochmal für eure sehr hilfreichen Posts. :).