mascot
pointer pointer pointer pointer

Seite 4 von 16 ErsteErste 1234567814 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 304

Perhaps you've heard of me?
    stars5
    Woher kommt der Batter? Es liegt mir auf der Zunge aber ich weiß das Spiel nicht mehr.

@Ave

Sehr cooles Video übrigens. Ich glaub die Charaktere aus den neueren Spielen hab ich mehr oder minder alle erkannt, aber bei den Old School Spielen hab ich ziemlich geschwächelt.

stars5
    Leute spielt Deadpool.

Es. ist. awesome.

Der Humor trifft absolut meinen Geschmack und erinnert mich ein wenig an Saint's Row. Ist zwar relativ kurz (gefühlte 9-10 Stunden) aber macht einen Heidenspaß. Gerade steel dürfte das Spiel gefallen.

Zitat Zitat
    I think I might have been able to stomach some of the lousier comedy moments a bit more if Deadpool played better. Unfortunately, this game is all over the place. Unsurprisingly, Deadpool's primary mechanic involves wanton murder--he is an assassin, after all. You'll start out with his trusty swords and a pair of pistols, and over time you'll be able to upgrade those weapons, as well as add more stuff (shotguns, sais, giant hammers, and so on). Yet while there is some variety to the weaponry you're given, the core fighting mechanics are hopelessly dull. Most battles are just protracted arena fights, with scads of enemies blindly running at you in place of any kind of thoughtful challenge.

There's nothing inherently wrong with the occasional brainless kill-'em-up, but Deadpool's clunky controls do it no favors. Basic combat is fine, if a bit unwieldy when trying to fight off groups of larger, more attack-heavy enemies. The camera tends to box you in if you're anywhere other than the most open space the game is capable of giving you, meaning you'll find yourself trying to dodge and teleport around just in the hopes of staying out of a bad guy's way, usually only to find yourself getting blasted from another enemy somewhere entirely off-screen. The platforming sequences are markedly worse, marred by a woefully imprecise jump that results in a lot of missed ledges, and the occasional bout of getting stuck in the scenery.

That last bit happened to me a couple of times, and each time I had to reset to the last checkpoint. That's not even the most obvious technical issue the game suffers from, either. Certain boss fights refused to trigger; various enemies would often stand perfectly still, frozen in some half-animated pose while I pumped bullets into them sans resistance; at least two cutscenes simply cut off part of the way through without any button pressing on my part; and dialogue has a terrible tendency to cut itself off. That last part is especially bad during gameplay, where story dialogue and in-action one-liners will essentially overlap and obliterate whatever element of comic timing there may have been.

Combine those problems with the game's generally chuggy, unattractive visuals, generic-as-hell soundtrack, painfully obnoxious late-game difficulty spike, and breezily short campaign (I beat most of it in a single afternoon), and you've got yourself a game that really doesn't offer much to anyone, outside of the most dedicated fans of the Merc with the Mouth. While I can usually get behind forgiving some problems in the face of quality fan service, Deadpool's fan service is highly specific to those who want the character taken to the most hyperactive extremes imaginable. Maybe that particular subset of fans will be able to look past the game's issues more easily, but anyone else will likely find Deadpool intensely grating and largely frustrating in equal measure.
    Not sure if want.

stars5
    Abgesehen von den ungenauen Sprüngen ist mir nichts davon untergekommen. Die Kamera empfand ich nie als störend, Cutscenes wurden immer richtig getriggert und das Kampfsystem macht Spaß - auch wenn es zugegebenermaßen recht simpel ist.

Kate meint, ich soll das posten.

stars5

Muss das Video nochmal posten, weil ich was dazu zu sagen habe.

Ich hab heute Paolo Cellammare getroffen, der in Verbindung mit den Erstellern dieses Videos steht. Er hat für die Leute die ganzen Cosplayer kontaktiert und gebeten am Video mitzuwirken, da er ein relativ bekannter Cosplayfotograf ist und auch beim italienischen Fernsehen arbeitet. Echt ein schnieker Typ und er hat einen Vortrag zum Thema Cosplay und Fotografie gehalten und dabei auch ein paar coole Hintergründe zu diesem Video erklärt, bis er wegen mir dann plötzlich über Metal Gear Solid gelabert hat.

Er hat auch ein sehr cooles Video zu Max Payne gezeigt an dem er beteiligt war, welches ich aber momentan nicht finde.

Edit:

Gefunden!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

steel ist jetzt offiziell negativ schwul

Das letzte Mal als ich "Glorious 80s Pop-Funk" nachgeschlagen habe, war da nirgendwo etwas mit "homosexuell" zu sehen. Wie kann man das nicht mögen? Obwohl: Was frage icvh dich? Du magst die Resident Evil.Filme

Also: Fyrkant is all that matters to me <3

Ah ja:

SPACE COP!
    Geändert von T.U.F.K.A.S. (03.07.2013 um 07:31 Uhr)

Ach, schicke ich dir Post, ist eh viel witziger

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! I get it!
    Geändert von T.U.F.K.A.S. (03.07.2013 um 10:13 Uhr)

Big legs + karate = schlund splits no problem.

Ich kanns nicht oft genug posten, sorry. Es ist einfach das beste Video ever.

what is this how do i

Haha, das sieht ziemlich super aus!
    Ist das ein halbes Rhythmgame, oder bewegt man sich automatisch zu Beat?

stars5

Some people want to watch the world burn.

Zitat Zitat von Tako Beitrag anzeigen
    Haha, das sieht ziemlich super aus!
    Ist das ein halbes Rhythmgame, oder bewegt man sich automatisch zu Beat?
    Soweit ich weiss soll man sich im Rythmus bewegen, im Rythmus angreifen und durch das Drücken von bestimmen Richtungskombinationen auch Zauber wirken. Wie genau das System funktionieren soll, liess der Artikel über das Spiel leider nicht durchschimmern. :0

Stichworte