Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 87

Thema: NicoB's Let's Tries/Plays! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

Hybrid-Darstellung

Vorheriger Beitrag Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Nächster Beitrag
    Zitat Zitat
    He already did...
    DL-Link please?

Geändert von Tetris (12.06.2012 um 12:16 Uhr)

@KoA-Angel: Wow, your game looks really cool! I'll definitely give it a go!

@Solf: Hmmmm, maybe. Let me think it over.

@TheByteRaper: Oh man, Velsarbor....that game is nuts. I played through some of it, but I never finished it. Actually, all of Lachsen's games are nuts (Peuteris Grey is another one that stands out in my mind). I'd be down for playing them, assuming there's some demand for it. Would you guys want to see an LP of those classics?

Continued my epic journey through Super RMN Bros. 3 and started on the spooky Miserere.

Super RMN Bros. 3
    Part Twenty-one: FUCK THIS LEVEL
    Part Twenty-two: I'M INVINCIBLE!!

Miserere
    Part Nineteen: MICKEY MOUSE MAKES A CAMEO

Played Ghoul Forest 3. Decided to try a scary game tonight. Bad idea. ; _ ; I seriously could only last six minutes in this game before pussying out. Be warned: sissy girl screams ahead.

Ghoul Forest 3
    Part One: DON'T WATCH THIS BEFORE BED ; _ ;

Geändert von NicoB (13.06.2012 um 16:50 Uhr)

I only managed to finish one video last night, but there was probably a whole hour of me dying that I cut out.

Super RMN Bros. 3
    Part Twenty-three: SO...CLOSE...

You should definitely play my game, The Righteous. It's about martial arts and therefore awesome. And it has Werewolve-Nazis, too.

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've been working on another montage video this weekend; just about finished with it.

Just a heads up, I'm starting a full time job tomorrow, which means I probably won't be uploading videos quite as frequently as I have been. Before, I was staying up late recording, but I can't afford to do that any more with the early mornings. I am off on weekends though. I'm still not sure how I plan to do it; I might do a few at night before I go to sleep, or I may just wait and do a bunch on the weekend.

Regardless, I don't plan on stopping these LPs any time soon, so don't worry. I just thought I'd let you all know what was going on. Cheers!

@Judeau: Hmm, it looks pretty cool. Let me look it over some more and I'll get back to you.

Put together another montage video for you all. I worked really hard on this one, so please give it a like if you enjoyed it and share it with your friends and family! I'd really like to increase my fanbase if possible. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together!

[MONTAGE] NicoB's Top Moments of Gaming 2

Geändert von NicoB (20.06.2012 um 02:40 Uhr)

Sorry about the lack of updates guys. Still trying to juggle my full time job, working on my game, and doing these videos. I managed crunch out a few videos this weekend. Started and finished Maximus Jones and Aqua Nebulon and started on Pokemon Trinity.

EDIT: Also, just a heads up, I'm cancelling my Let's Try of Dungeon Champion and Dragon Fantasy: REMADE. I've been sort of avoiding playing those, and I think that's a good sign to stop. I hope you guys aren't too upset. If the developers want me to elaborate on why I'm cancelling, feel free to send me a PM.

Maximus Jones
    NAIAS EVERYWHERE!!

Aqua Nebulon
    GET OFF MY LAWN, FISHIES

Pokemon Trinity
    Part One: NOT QUITE POKEMON

First part of Desert Nightmare! Wooo!!

Desert Nightmare
    Part One: MY PARENTS SUCK!!

Thank you for the try on Aqua Nebulon.
    One question: May I add your video as media to the games profile on RMN?

No problem, man. Sorry about the severe lag in the video, but computer is a piece of shit. =_=;; I plan to get a new one here soon though, once I've earned enough money.
    As for the media, let me do that if you don't mind just so I can get some makerscore. Sometimes I take awhile to post the media, but since you asked, I'll submit the media immediately. ^ ^

Sure, I just didn't want to add the video without permission. I don't care about the score, so I'll leave it to you.
    No need to hurry.

I continue my quest to get eaten in Desert Nightmare!

Desert Nightmare
    Part Two: ALIEN JUST WANTS A HUG ^ o ^

Geändert von NicoB (06.07.2012 um 01:50 Uhr)

Holy shit, you're fuckin' hilarious.

Stichworte