Seite 4 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 87

Thema: NicoB's Let's Tries/Plays! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

No new vids tonight guys, but I am recording a bunch. I'm going to the beach next week, so I won't be around to make videos. So I'm recording some ahead of time and will release them using YouTube's cool new schedule feature. Not sure I'll have enough to fill in all the days I'll be out of town, but hopefully most days will have at least one new video. ^ ^

Hey guys,

So I wasn't really able to get many videos edited and ready before I was able to leave, so I won't be having many videos posted while I'm at the beach. But I'll make sure to make up for it when I get back.

Here's one I started before I left. It's an indie horror game called Home, and it's got a sexy style for sure.

Home
    Part One: OLD SCHOOL AMNESIA

Also, last night I was a guest ChaoticMonki's (aka Cry) livestream, a very popular youtuber. You can check out what happened at this link:

http://www.twitch.tv/cryaotic/b/329143748

I show up around 1:18:00 and stay for about an hour. We played Team Fortress 2, which I have never played before (and was really laggy on my old laptop), but I did my best! Also, apologies if I sound a little goofy, I was pretty nervous, haha. Cry said I could join next weekend again when I am on my new computer, so hopefully it go better next time. ^ ^

Also, my channel has reached over 1000 subscribers. Thanks to all of you who have subbed me and a big thanks to Cry for putting a spotlight on my channel. I will do my best to continue to provide you all with awesome daily videos. Cheers!

I think it was already mentioned, but may I suggest my game "Hell Gates"? It is an action-RPG in the style of Secret of Mana. Because it was developed for a contest, it contains no text and therefore no knowledge of the German language is required.
    It takes around 10 hours to complete and it is quite a hard game.

Download:
    http://min.us/mc0u4A0#9

PS: Hell Gates 2 - Valadurs Erbe is the sequel, and it has lots of German text

Geändert von Pad (24.08.2012 um 18:03 Uhr)

@Pad: I may be able to give that a go. I'm really booked right this second though. Give me some time to catch up first.

Finally back from the beach, which means.....more videos! Continued some more of Home and finally returned for Miserere (after like a two month hiatus).

Home
    Part Two: SCARY SHADOW MAN ; _ ;

Miserere
    Part Two: HIPPY DIPPY DOO DAH DAY

Realized I forgot to post this here. I continue my quest through the confusing plot of Home!

Home
    Part Three: SO MANY QUESTIONS

EDIT: Also, check out the lovely new banner on the first post, courtesy of DarkJak: http://darkjak.deviantart.com/

Geändert von NicoB (27.08.2012 um 05:31 Uhr)

Way late in posting this here, but here it is. Decided to try my hand at Happy Wheels. I also did a very special video where I talk personally with all my subscribers.

Happy Wheels
    Part One: FOR CAPTAIN KIRK!!

Video Special
    A REAL MOMENT WITH NICOB

Some more Home and Happy Wheels for your enjoyment. :3

Home
    Part Four: HONEY, I'M HOME FROM MURDERING!

Happy Wheels
    Part Two: CRACKED UP MICKEY KILLS ME!

I finish up Home and begin a new sidescrolling horror game, Lone Survivor. Its graphic are sexy as hell. :3

Home
    Part Five: THE ENDING YOU DIDN'T SEE COMING...SERIOUSLY

Lone Survivor
    Part One: ZOMBIES LIKE TO BOOGIE!

Hey, just wanted to tell you guys that I was on Cry's livestream again last night. It was a ton of fun! I even got to meet and play with Pewdiepie, which was pretty cool.

You can check out the stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/cryaotic/b/330780894

I show up around 4:20:00 and Pewdie around 5:20:00.

Geändert von NicoB (02.09.2012 um 21:57 Uhr)

Sorry, forgot to update you guys yesterday. Also, here is today's with more Profit Motive and Happy Wheels. Enjoy!

Profit Motive
    Part One: I GOT MONEY IN DA BANK
    Part Two: MOST EPIC GAME EVER

Happy Wheels
    Part Three: SEGWAY BATMAN TO THE RESCUE!

I continue my Tomba! adventure and meet a nicotine addicted frog in Miserere. I'm not sure whether I'm going to continue Tomba or not because it hasn't been getting many views or likes (last one got 170 and only 3 likes, ouch). But if you guys want me to continue with it, please like this latest video. If it reaches about 25 likes, I'll continue it!

Tomba!
    Part Four: BIPOLAR SHROOMS OF DOOM!!

Miserere
    Part Three: BUYING A STAIRWAY TO HELL

I continue my twisted journey through Miserere, talk to a vending machine in Profit Motive, and blackjack some kitties in Thief: Deadly Shadows!

Miserere
    Part Four: I DIE A GRUESOME DEATH

Profit Motive
    Part Three: TALKING VENDING MACHINES!!

Thief: Deadly Shadows
    Part One: I'M A SNEAKY SNAKE!

Sorry for the lack of videos these past couple of days. I've been working hard on my third montage video to celebrate over 1500 subs, and it is finally complete! I worked really hard on this one guys, so please leave a like, favorite, and comment. And if you could share this with your friends or on any of your websites, that would be freaking amazing. Enjoy, guys!

Video Special
    (MONTAGE) NICOB'S FUNNY MOMENTS OF GAMING 3 - CELEBRATING 1.5K SUBS!

Lots more goodies for you all, with some Slender action and Happy Wheels.

Slender
    Part Three: SCARED SHITLESS ; _ ;

Slender: Mansion
    Part One: SINGING THE HAPPY SONG

Happy Wheels
    Part Four: HOBO MASSACRE!

I meet Jake from Desert Nightmare again in Ape Escape, and sticky keys rock my shit in Slender.

Slender
    Part Six: DAMN STICKY KEYS!!

Ape Escape
    Part Four: THE RETURN OF JAKE

Ape Escape wow, haven't played that in god knows how long.. Sup NicoB

@Tau: Hey, Tau

I get scared of an evil demon fetus in SCP and I get super pissed to the tune of the William Tell Overture in Ape Escape.

SCP: Containment Breach
    Part One: BABY FETUS MONSTER GONNA GET ME!!

Ape Escape
    Part Five: NICO'S ANGRY OVERTURE

Hi!
    If not suggested by someone else yet: http://rpgmaker.net/games/98/ (Love and War: Act I).
    Admiral Styles released a revamped version of Act I a few weeks ago. I still have not played it... will be hard to play this again and then have to wait years for the next Act, ha ha. Probably won't watch a Let's play because I don't like Let's plays and I still want to play this myself some time. But I really liked the old version and this new revamped version must be even better so I think this could be interesting for people to watch. And it is always good if good games like this get more attention.

@Luthandorius: Oh yeah, that is a classic RPG Maker game. Sure, I'll check it out.

I continue my epic journey to the pinnacle of the business world in Profit Motive, and I try out a very cool indie horror game called Hide.

Profit Motive
    Part Eight: STAKEOUT!!
    Part Nine: ALL THEY NEEDED...WAS EACH OTHER

Hide
    SLENDER'S PREDECESSOR?

Stichworte