Seite 3 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 87

Thema: NicoB's Let's Tries/Plays! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

Thanks Mateui. I'm glad you all enjoyed watching as much I did playing!

So I started on Heiwaboke Crisis and....I didn't get very far (for reasons you'll see). I also played and finished Tina of the Stars.

Heiwaboke Crisis
    Part One: NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS ONE

Tina of the Stars
    PACMAN POWERS ACTIVATE!

Heyho NicoB.
    What is about "Feral Dreams" by kelary?
    I think its a good english game.
    Here is a Link to a Video of it and the DL-Link of the game is in the describtion of it: Feral Dreams Release.

@Ocin: Hmm, maybe. Let me make a bigger dent on my to-do list, but I will keep that one in mind.

Sexy new computer is coming on Friday guys. Once I've gotten it, expect more frequent video releases.

Sorry for the lack of releases lately guys. I've been spending my time backing up my files for the big move to the new computer. I was supposed to get it on Friday, but it got delayed, so I didn't get it all til today. After many hours of frustration and troubleshooting (mostly due to poor directions and my poor hardware knowledge), I managed to get the computer started and going, but I still can't connect wirelessly to the internet. I forgot how difficult new computers can be. >_<;; I appreciate everyone's patience.

Once everything is finished though, I will be posting videos regularly again, since this computer is up in my room and away from the hustle and bustle of downstairs.

My first video on my new computer! This game was requested by Jaide on rpgmakerweb. It's a free horror game made using Unity 3d.

Let's just say this game manages to trump my Ghoul Forest scare. >_<;;

Slender
    Part One: GOD, WHY DID I DO THIS?!

Super RMN Bros. 3 makes an epic return.....now with sound effects!! \(^ o ^)/

Super RMN Bros. 3
    Part Twenty-four: MARIO METALLICA

Ran into some issues with Picturesque. Pacman Scissorhands is a sneaky snake!

Picturesque
    PACMAN SCISSORHANDS IS GONNA GET YOU!

Your Slender lets play is really awesome. xD
    You definitely should try to play Amnesia, your comments would be amazing.

I´m really looking forward to your next game-plays. Keep up the good work!

Geändert von chrisblue (06.08.2012 um 17:13 Uhr)

@chrisblue: Thanks buddy. I've actually played through Amnesia already, but I haven't really done any of the custom stories or Justine, so I may give it a go someday.

Sorry for the late post guys. The adventures of NicoBizzle and Slimey continues!

Vagabond
    Part Two: WE MEET THE RAPING SHAPESHIFTER

I make another attempt at getting all 8 pages in Slender! A lot of scary moments in this one.... ; _ ;

Slender
    Part Two: BLAIR WANTS MY SWEET ASS

Links saves Hyrule from hopping knights!

Super RMN Bros. 3
    Part Twenty-five: LINK'S GOT A LASER SWORD, MOFO!

I'm really glad to hear you guys are enjoying the videos. Those video likes really help motivate me to continue.

If you guys wanna show your support even more, there's something really easy you can do. I'm really trying to expand my audience, and it would really help me out if you shared some of my videos on facebook, twitter, google+, your own website, etc. Even just telling a friend (maybe someone who watches Tobuscus or Pewdiepie or something) about my channel would be a huge help. It's a lot more effective than me trying to go around and advertise myself on random forums.

It would be a huge help, and I would be eternally grateful to anyone who did this.

Get ready for an awesome trip down memory lane. And if you haven't played this game guys, you're in for a treat. It's pretty much the story of my life...running around with pink hair and butt humping piggies. Don't worry, it was just a phase.

Tomba!
    Part One: IT'S RAPIN' TIME!

Tomba learns a foreign language the same way most of us do...by dry humping the teacher's face.

Tomba!
    Part Two: SKULL F**K FOR KNOWLEDGE!

Geändert von NicoB (12.08.2012 um 21:58 Uhr)

Your link lead me to your Slender Let´s Play.

Btw:
    I watched a few of your videos and enjoyed them so far.

Geändert von Yazmat (12.08.2012 um 20:32 Uhr)

You played Slender? Must see!

Sorry about that, guys. I fixed the link to send to the right one now.

@Yazmat: Thanks man. Make sure you subscribe!

Geändert von NicoB (12.08.2012 um 22:03 Uhr)

Sorry about the late on today guys. Had some issues editing. I added a little something new at the beginning of the video which I think I'll be doing with all future videos as well. Let me know what you all think!

Super RMN Bros. 3
    Part Twenty-six: THE TASTE OF REDEMPTION

Two videos today! I've been trying to post two videos at least a day, but the editing process is taking longer than it used to (custom thumbnail, intro, etc). I think it's worth it though! ^ ^

Finally started on Magnus Light, and I aid a convicted felon in Tomba!

Tomba!
    Part Three: SMACK THAT BOAT! SMACK IT!!

The Magnus Light
    Part One: THESE GIRLS ARE SO LAMO

Better late than never I suppose. I was really tired when I came home from work today, so I didn't get around to recording til later.

Apparently, all mercenaries are good for are fetching fish.

The Magnus Light
    Part Two: THESE VILLAGERS ARE FREAKING LAZY

Stichworte