Seite 2 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 87

Thema: NicoB's Let's Tries/Plays! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

I only managed to finish one video last night, but there was probably a whole hour of me dying that I cut out.

Super RMN Bros. 3
    Part Twenty-three: SO...CLOSE...

You should definitely play my game, The Righteous. It's about martial arts and therefore awesome. And it has Werewolve-Nazis, too.

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've been working on another montage video this weekend; just about finished with it.

Just a heads up, I'm starting a full time job tomorrow, which means I probably won't be uploading videos quite as frequently as I have been. Before, I was staying up late recording, but I can't afford to do that any more with the early mornings. I am off on weekends though. I'm still not sure how I plan to do it; I might do a few at night before I go to sleep, or I may just wait and do a bunch on the weekend.

Regardless, I don't plan on stopping these LPs any time soon, so don't worry. I just thought I'd let you all know what was going on. Cheers!

@Judeau: Hmm, it looks pretty cool. Let me look it over some more and I'll get back to you.

Put together another montage video for you all. I worked really hard on this one, so please give it a like if you enjoyed it and share it with your friends and family! I'd really like to increase my fanbase if possible. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together!

[MONTAGE] NicoB's Top Moments of Gaming 2

Geändert von NicoB (20.06.2012 um 02:40 Uhr)

Sorry about the lack of updates guys. Still trying to juggle my full time job, working on my game, and doing these videos. I managed crunch out a few videos this weekend. Started and finished Maximus Jones and Aqua Nebulon and started on Pokemon Trinity.

EDIT: Also, just a heads up, I'm cancelling my Let's Try of Dungeon Champion and Dragon Fantasy: REMADE. I've been sort of avoiding playing those, and I think that's a good sign to stop. I hope you guys aren't too upset. If the developers want me to elaborate on why I'm cancelling, feel free to send me a PM.

Maximus Jones
    NAIAS EVERYWHERE!!

Aqua Nebulon
    GET OFF MY LAWN, FISHIES

Pokemon Trinity
    Part One: NOT QUITE POKEMON

First part of Desert Nightmare! Wooo!!

Desert Nightmare
    Part One: MY PARENTS SUCK!!

Thank you for the try on Aqua Nebulon.
    One question: May I add your video as media to the games profile on RMN?

No problem, man. Sorry about the severe lag in the video, but computer is a piece of shit. =_=;; I plan to get a new one here soon though, once I've earned enough money.
    As for the media, let me do that if you don't mind just so I can get some makerscore. Sometimes I take awhile to post the media, but since you asked, I'll submit the media immediately. ^ ^

Sure, I just didn't want to add the video without permission. I don't care about the score, so I'll leave it to you.
    No need to hurry.

I continue my quest to get eaten in Desert Nightmare!

Desert Nightmare
    Part Two: ALIEN JUST WANTS A HUG ^ o ^

Geändert von NicoB (06.07.2012 um 01:50 Uhr)

Holy shit, you're fuckin' hilarious.

@Ligiiihh: Thanks man. ^ ^

More Desert Nightmare coming your way. I actually manage to die in this one!

Desert Nightmare
    Part Three: NOTE TO SELF...STEAM BURNS

I'm getting better at dying in Desert Nightmare. ; _ ;

Desert Nightmare
    Part Four: YOU JUST GOT PICKAXED!

Btw, good news guys. I've ordered my new computer, and it should be here in a couple of weeks. So expect to see a big up in quality when I finally get it (as well as some more high tech games).

Damn, Jake has some mad punching skills!

Desert Nightmare
    Part Five: BRING IT ON, OLD MAN!

This is why I don't take my summer vacations in the desert!

Desert Nightmare
    Part Six: WORST VACATION EVER!!

Feel free to lets play my games, too. (if you want and if you understand a lil bit german)

- The Question
    - Insanity

Geändert von TwoFace (15.07.2012 um 17:43 Uhr)

@Penetranz: I might give it a look, but I honestly don't know any German. ^ ^;;

The epic adventures of NicoBizzle and Slimey begin!!

Vagabond
    Part One: THE ADVENTURES OF NICOB AND SLIMEY

Alien loves Night at the Roxbury.

Desert Nightmare
    Part Seven: ALIEN GETS HIS GROOVE ON!

I achieve my life long dream of being a spellcasting hobo.

Left in the Dark
    BY THE POWERS OF HOBONESS!!

The epic conclusion to Desert Nightmare! Behold!

Desert Nightmare
    Part Eight: CONCLUSION AND OVERVIEW

I have to say, I really enjoyed LPing this game. :3

Stichworte