mascot
pointer pointer pointer pointer

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 21

Ten questions in October 2011

1. How was your summer?

2. When completely off the road, remember to bring ... ?

3. Do you follow the yellow brick road?

4. Do you believe in String theory? Why and to what consequence?

5. Have you ever had the feeling, that the world has gone and left you behind?

6. There are three things you like most in the world, which are ... ?

7. Shall be blesseth those who are poor in spirit, and is theirs the kingdom of heaven?

8. Are there moments, when you feel superior to others? When?

9. According to your opinion: How are your English skills by the way?

10. Are human rights rationally allegeable? Feel free to elaborate.

HTML-Code:
    [B]1. How was your summer?[/B]

[B]2. When completely off the road, remember to bring ... ?[/B]

[B]3. Do you follow the yellow brick road?[/B]

[B]4. Do you believe in String theory? Why and to what consequence?[/B]

[B]5. Have you ever had the feeling, that the world has gone and left you behind?[/B]

[B]6. There are three things you like most in the world, which are ... ?[/B]

[B]7. Shall be blesseth those who are poor in spirit, and is theirs the kingdom of heaven?[/B]

[B]8. Are there moments, when you feel superior to others? When?[/B]

[B]9. According to your opinion: How are your English skills by the way?[/B]

[B]10. Are human rights rationally allegeable? Feel free to elaborate.[/B]
    از جمادی مُردم و نامی شدم — وز نما مُردم به‌حیوان سرزدم / مُردم از حیوانی و آدم شدم — پس چه ترسم؟ کی ز مردن کم شدم؟
    حمله دیگر بمیرم از بشر — تا برآرم از ملائک بال و پر / وز ملک هم بایدم جستن ز جو — کل شیء هالک الا وجهه
    بار دیگر از ملک پران شوم — آنچه اندر وهم ناید آن شوم / پس عدم گردم عدم چو ارغنون — گویدم کانا الیه راجعون

1. How was your summer?
    Insgesamt sehr geil, wenn auch teilweise etwas sehr stressig, wenn man bedenkt, dass ich eigentlich Ferien hatte und daher Schulstress eigentlich wegfallen sollte Oo

Hm gute Frage... *shrug*

Nein.

Bahh... bisschen viel Physik und Mathe noch dazu, ich bin Chemiker, ich nehm aus der Physik, was ich brauche um einige wenige Vorgänge erklären zu können... also auf dumm: Ja, ich glaub in gewisser Weise an die Stringtheorie, hab mich aber tatsächlich wahrscheinlich nur wenig mit ihr beschäftigt o.ä. ^^

Ja, immer, wenn ich daran denke, wie verflucht viele nette Menschen an mir vorbeigegangen sind, zu denen ich aus diesen und jenen Gründen jetzt oder schon länger keinen Kontakt mehr habe... und nicht zuletzt dann, wenn ich mit Anfang 20 mir von Leuten zwischen 16 und 18 anhören muss, dass ich ein uralter Mensch bin XD (so geschehen erst letzten Freitag ).

Drei?! ... Also aktuell hab ich nur einen Rechner hier stehen

7. Shall be blesseth those who are poor in spirit, and is theirs the kingdom of heaven?
    Öhm... 42?

Ja durachaus, auch wenn sich das dann doch eher irgendwie in Sorge ausdrück, als irgendwas anderem. Zum Beispiel, wenn sich Leute lange nicht melden, zu denen ich nicht jeden Tag zwingend Kontakt habe.

Ziemlich müllig, deswegen die Antworten auch nur auf Deutsch ^^ Ich bin mir nichtmal sicher, ob ich die Fragen, zu denen ich eine ernsthafte Antwort geschrieben habe, richtig verstanden hab

10. Are human rights rationally allegeableate? Feel free to elabor.
    Uhm... also nur so viel: Man hat mehrfach gesehen, was passiert, wenn man die Menschenrechte irgendwie 'anzweifelt', von dem her würde ich sagen, ja... *shrug*
    Student für Mehrsprachigkeit und interkulturelle Bildung -> Grundstudium 1. Semester = Psychologie... ich frage mich manchmal wirklich, wer an den Bildungsplänen für württembergische Unis hockt

1. How was your summer?
    Eintönig, traurig, einsam und voller Latein.

Lipton Mango Eistee.

Nicht wirklich, aber ich versuche immer nur so weit davon entfernt zu sein, dass ich sie nie ganz aus den Augen verliere.

Ja, weil klingt schlüssig. Zumindest bis jemand mit was anderem daherkommt, das noch mehr Sinn macht. Konsequenzen auf meinen Alltag hat das jetzt aber keine.

Permanent.

Das ist echt schwer. Meine kompliziert zu erklärende Ästhetik der authentischen Natürlichkeit, des nicht-kitschigen Süßen und der aufrichtigen Zurückhaltung/Mäßigung/Bescheidenheit wäre aber eines davon.

Nö.

Ja. Zum Beispiel wenn ich die aufgetakelt-asoziale Stadtjugend, die sich nicht vernünftig artikulieren kann und die rauchend und Alkohol kaufend/saufend am Bahnhof rumhängt sehe. Da kommt man sich als Student doch gleich vor wie von einer anderen, besseren Welt. Manchmal aber auch, wenn ich Massen von anderen Menschen als Mitläufer-Normalos wahrnehme. Verpeiler sind halt einfach geiler.

Gut. Einwandfrei im Verständnis und schreiben klappt auch problemlos. Beim selber sprechen komm ich zwar ebenfalls klar, aber kann manchmal ein wenig holprig sein.

Natürlich. Zu näheren Ausführungen hab ich aber grade überhaupt keinen Bock.

1. How was your summer?
    Größtenteils ereignisarm. Langweilig. Freue mich eigentlich schon drauf, dass die Uni wieder anfängt.

Eine Taschenlampe.

Hab den Begriff nie so richtig verstanden. Wiktionary sagt: "A proverbial path to a Promised Land of one's hopes and dreams."
    Ok, dann ein klares nein.

Ich bevorzuge die M-Theorie, erstens weil sie verschiedene Varianten der String-Theorie kombiniert/mit einander vereinbart, zweitens weil der Name M-Theory etwas ernstzunehmender klingt als String-Theorie.

Allerdings.

Mir fällt gerade nicht mal eins ein...

Matthäus 5:3. Aber zum Glück interessiert mich die Bibel etwa so viel wie... etwas was mich fast gar nicht interessiert.

Ja, leider dauernd. Aber das liegt nicht daran, dass ich selbst so ein hohes Selbstwertgefühl hätte, sondern daran, dass andere einfach den Stardard so verdammt niedrig setzen.

Englisch ist meine Muttersprache, aber trotzdem habe ich die Fragen jetzt mal auf Deutsch beantwortet, denn Waku, ein Englisch-Thread und die englischen QFRAT-Titel sind mir eigentlich schon genug Englisch in diesem Forum.

Ja und wie. Aber dito an Enkidu was das "elaborate" angeht.

1. How was your summer?
    Ehh, kinda sucky. I always felt like I didn't have the time to do something when the weather was nice, because I had to write my bachelor's thesis. (Still waiting for the grade, by the way.)

A scout.

I have not seen any of the Narnia movies so I don't know what this question implies exactly. All I know is that I would probably ask the lion for a robot buddy as well.

I don't think that believing in theories is very professional. I just accept them if they fit the world as we perceive it. The String theory is not yet capable of that, as far as I know.

Some couple of years ago when everyone seemingly changed to become more interesting and grown-up, and I was still the teenager from 5 years ago, albeit now somehow in Berlin (how the hell did I end up here anyway, it's a secret!).

Things that are most likely to always be on my top 3 list: Lakes that are crystal clear and warm enough to swim in them, guitars and bubbles.

Definitely. I think everyone should be blessed. But I also think that we should all agree to abide to the new Knigge which says that you should simply ignore when someone sneezes. I feel awkward when I'm the only one who does that.

In pretty much every situation that allows for superiority feelings. Except for things where it's really douchy to feel superior, like language skills.

Much better than yours.

As far as I know, they have been rationally explained by philosophers, anthropologists and theologists many times over already. I always thought that Kant had done it pretty well. The thing is that you can be rational about social behaviour and people can still disagree with you without being wrong, that's the beauty of it.

1. How was your summer?
    Angenehm.

a Pepsi.

Nien, ich benutze direkt die Schuhe.

Habe mich nei intensiv mit dem auseinandergesetzt.

Ein wunderbares Gefühlö, wenn man sich nicht um igrndwas Sorgen machen muss. Ja, hatte ich schonmal.

1. fantasy novels
    2. animals
    3. women

Bei aller Ehre zum Christentum, ich bin der Meinung, dass das Paradies jenen zustehen sollte, die die Welt verbessern, egal ob sie dumm oder schlau sind.
    Dummheit und Intelligenz sind zudem auch relativ zu sehen. Jeder Mensch ist irgendwie dumm und jeder Mensch ist irgendwie schlau....einige sind dann leider auch im falschen Gebiet schlau.

Immer wenn ich mir die Kommentare einiger Leute bei Youtube ansehe......

I think they are fine.

10. Are human rights rationally allegeable? Feel free to elaborate?
    Ich denke mal ja, da sie die Individualität jedes Menschen erhalten, welche ihm von Natur zu stehen müsste. So ist jeder Mensch frei zu denken was er für richtig hält. Allerdings ist dieser Punkt auch relativ zu verstehen, denn manche Gedankengänge würden eben diese Freiheit des Menschen einschränken, wenn sie Realität wären.
    Schuld und Sühne Forum (mit SoB Unterforum)+Drachen+NABU

"Solange der Mensch das Böse im Dunkeln sucht, wird er es nicht finden."

1. How was your summer?
    Boring. There are a few exceptions.

....luck.

No.

No.

No.

Good Friends, my bed and rain in the night.

No.

I'm not you, sorry.

Not good. I'm honest.

Whatever.
    Geändert von Kael (04.10.2011 um 19:44 Uhr)

1. How was your summer?
    Anstrengend, aber schön. Eigentlich gabs von Allem etwas. Hochs und Tiefs.

Gummistiefel.

Manchmal, aber vermutlich in die andere Richtung.

Es fällt mir ehrlich gesagt schwer, etwas zu glauben, was nicht bewiesen ist. Abgesehen davon, finde ich "believe" in Verbindung mit Physik sowieso etwas heikel. Und ich möchte mir keine Meinung auf der Grundlage meines Halbwissens bilden.... ich sollte mal ein Sachbuch darüber lesen.

Was, wenn nicht sie mich, sondern ich sie hinter mir lasse? Hm.

Am liebsten, das ist schwer zu sagen. Aber ich mag sehr: den Mond, Windkraftmaschinen und Pusteblumen. Seifenblasen übrigens auch, aber ist ja langweilig, wenn ich das selbe wie Schattenläufer schreibe.

Kingdom of heaven? Dazu mag ich mich nicht äußern.

Ich klinge vermutlich, wie ein arrogantes Miststück, wenn ich alle Momente aufzähle. Aber ein Beispiel sind Assessment Center.

Nicht besser als der Durchschnitt, deswegen belass ich es hier auch mal bei Deutsch.

Rational? Sind sie nie, egal wie man es auslegt.

1. How was your summer?
    It was a bit anstrengend but all in all a cool eksperienz

a Panzer, so you can panzer over ze dreckige Straße.

Of cors! I want to meet the wanderfull Wisart of Otz!

Lord of the G-strings or...?

More like the other way around, recently.

1. Pommes
    2. Wimminz
    3. Tie between The Gaslight Anthem and 80s-dark pop.

Nope, we all go to hell.

Yes, just like Specht in Ass-ass-ment centers because I can laber you a bulette on the ear and switch from Proll-and-Asi-mode to Looky-there-I'm-smart-mode in, like, no time. But normally, I see myself at least en parre with others.

My english is geil, g-g-g-geil.
    (I'm just toyin' around, I think my English is okay. Not perfect, but enough to not sound and write like a complete tool when in English-mode. Well, except of right now )

Every minority has the right to be discriminated.
    So, yes.

1. How was your summer?
    Having to learn greek, and despair, as it is imposible to remember all the dammned irregular aorist-formes of the verbes ending with "-μι".
    Having to fend off wrong accusations by strange persons.
    Etc.

This summer was NOT a nice one. It really wasn't

A knife.

O_O ?

I am really not familiar enough with that theory to answer this question.

"My name, Ray, is Buck. Buck Williams. I have been Left Behind to fight Carpathia. Look! They even made movies
    and a very 'christian' PC-Game about our struggle. And, Ray, I fucked Chloe, your daughter. Before Marriage.
    But please do not tell the mighty reader."

;-)

Faith. Love. Hope.

Zitat Zitat von Auge des Sterns Beitrag anzeigen
    [...] Bei aller Ehre zum Christentum, ich bin der Meinung, dass das Paradies jenen zustehen sollte, die die Welt verbessern, egal ob sie dumm oder schlau sind.[...]
    You do NOT have to be stupid, to be able to go to heaven; NOT EVEN THIS VERSE OF THE BIBLE CLAIMS THAT (!).
    The original greek text of the bible here says "πτωχοι τω πνευματι", which means "poor in spirit". BUT the used word "πνευμα" does NOT mean "Spirit / Mind".
    (If it meant that, probably the word "ψυχη", or something like that, would have been used.) It ACTUALLY means "Spirit / Air / Breeze of God / Holy Spirit",
    so this verse is better to be translated with something like " (...) those who are poor, for the holy spirit's sake (...)"

Very few, if at all.

Acceptable.

Well, that depends on whether you have a transcendental cause of all moral, at least as a postulate, or not.
    If you didn't, then ( taking the evolution theory into account) Nietzsche would be right, and there was no reason to be morally,
    at least when you were able to manage to get away with beeing not morally.
    Geändert von Jerome Denis Andre (06.10.2011 um 01:48 Uhr)
    Das Licht
    Wir sind in trauer wenn · uns minder günstig
    Du dich zu andren · mehr beglückten: drehst
    Wenn unser geist · nach anbetungen brünstig:
    An abenden in deinem abglanz wes't.
    Wir wären töricht · wollten wir dich hassen
    Wenn oft dein strahl verderbendrohend sticht
    Wir wären kinder · wollten wir dich fassen -
    Da du für alle leuchtest · süsses Licht!
    Stefan George

1. How was your summer?
    Actually quite nice, since I was able to find and move into this amazing flat, now living together with two not less amazing people. And I got to be lazy for like two months, which means a lot.

... a very good book to read.

Not even slightly. I'm as far off that road as could be.

I actually enjoy the idea of it, but I reached a point where I find it quite difficult to affirm theories about what else there is beside our own space and reality. And I have to admit that parts of these kind of theories are beyond what I can imagine and explain to myself.

Without these angel eyes, yes I do.

Human, world and life's absurdness.

I honestly believe so. Even as a non-Christian.

There are quite a few, and at times I feel ashamed for every single one of them. But not as often.
    I feel superior, when people ask stupid questions and when they take themselves too seriously. Taking oneself seriously surely isn't wrong or unhealthy, but deeming every single flaw of one's personality a kind of fortitude definitely is.

It is funny that I ask that question there, because my own English skills alter from day to day. And while they could be way better if it wasn't for my slothfulness (which I resent), they are still the best I've got.

I frankly don't think they are. They are more or less a consensus gentium, based on scientifically confirmed facts.
    This is, in fact and truth, the reason why they are so utterly valuable and should be defended with all our might.
    از جمادی مُردم و نامی شدم — وز نما مُردم به‌حیوان سرزدم / مُردم از حیوانی و آدم شدم — پس چه ترسم؟ کی ز مردن کم شدم؟
    حمله دیگر بمیرم از بشر — تا برآرم از ملائک بال و پر / وز ملک هم بایدم جستن ز جو — کل شیء هالک الا وجهه
    بار دیگر از ملک پران شوم — آنچه اندر وهم ناید آن شوم / پس عدم گردم عدم چو ارغنون — گویدم کانا الیه راجعون

1. How was your summer?
    Feucht.
    Sorry Bro.
    Sorry Bro.
    Sorry Bro.
    Sorry Bro.
    Meine Freunde, gute Feiern und High Life.
    Das Christentum nennt man, genau wie alle anderen Religionen, auch Idiotentum.
    Öfters.
    Sorry Bro.
    Sorry Bro.
    Geändert von Defc (04.10.2011 um 19:06 Uhr)

1. How was your summer?
    Strange.

...a towel.

Right now, I feel more like throwing bricks than pursuing dreams.

In theory, there should be some of them in my wardrobe. *checks* Theory verified.

Sometimes I feel things are becoming (or are being made) too complex far too quickly. This makes me uneasy from time to time, like I'm unable to keep track of all the things I should know, but I don't. Yes, "left behind" might be an expression that could be used for this feeling.

Good question. I don't know.

I've been thinking about this. Wouldn't it be unfair to those who are rich in spirit, since it is not their fault that they are?

When a show-off says something really and obviously stupid. Yes.

No.

Wouldn't we first need to elaborate if humanity is rational?
    Understanding is a three-edged sword - your side, their side, and the truth

1. How was your summer?
    Welcher Sommer?

Socken und eine Decke.

Ohja. Zumindest nach den drei Definitionen, die ich so auf die Schnelle finden konnte.

Merkt eigentlich niemand wie absurd die Wortwendung ist, an eine Theorie zu glauben? Dachte immer, Wissenschaftler vertreten eine Meinung/Theorie oder halten etwas für wahrscheinlich, aber mittlerweile dürfen sie auch wieder glauben... und verteilen dann Grenzwerte und Siegel.

Ach, und zur Frage selbst: Nein.

Eher umgekehrt und wie die Welt sich dabei fühlt, muss sie schon selber sagen.

Warum immer dieses Listengetue? "Du bist mein Lieblingsgetränk. Und Du meine Lieblings-DVD. Nein, Du bist nicht mein Lieblingsmensch. Vor die kommen noch die zwei anderen da."

On earth, yes. Wobei von sollen nicht die Rede sein kann.
    Die Bedauerlichkeit dieser Tatsache wird mir nochmal den Magen zerfressen.

Hrhr. Die bleiben mein Geheimnis. Niemals die eigenen Quellen offenbaren!

Comprehensive!

Rational, ja. Doch.
    Geändert von Valada (09.10.2011 um 11:06 Uhr)

1. How was your summer?
    I studied a lot and had fun with my friends, nothing special^^
    a guitar and/or haromonica.
    What?

I never concerned myself with this theory, so I'm afraid I cant answer this question.

Yes, sometimes.
    Well, though question. Music is one of those things, but I dont know more right now.

Dont know...
    I try to avoid such feelings, dont know why.
    Not really good, but I try to improve them.

Soory, right now I'm too tired to answer such questions^^

1. How was your summer?
    Wet, but not boring at all.

A good book and a bottle of wine

I'd like to, but something distracts me everytime I try to .

Well... i should ask someone who has knowledge about physics and the string theory first.

Yes, too often, unfortunately.

Sleep, Food and Cats^^

We bless them already, by voting for them every 4 years.

Only in my dreams.

Godd, but not good enough.

10. Are human rights rationally allegeableate? Feel free to elabor.
    Why, yes. But don't ask me for details.

1. How was your summer?
    I was in Stockholm for 5 Days. That was the best part of summer I think.

... some relaxing music, a cool beer and a good book.

Just freakin' follow it! To the wounderful wizard of Oz!

I don't know anything about a "String theory".

I sometimes had this feeling in school. But that's far away and doesn't concern me anymore.

My family.
    My friends.
    How my life has changed in the past year.

I don't believe in such things - maybe it's true, maybe not. Who knows?

Not really.

They could be worse I think. But there is enough potential to be better anyway. My trip to Stockholm improved my skills a bit.

Well, I'm sure that I have an opinion to this topic but I forgot about it. Sorry.

1. How was your summer?
    Mies. Schlechtes Wetter verdirbt einem die Laune...

Essen?

Nein.

Nein. Das liegt aber eher daran, dass ich mich letztens mehr mit dem Standardmodell und dem Higgsfeld beschäftigt habe denn mit der Stringtheorie.

Ja, desöfteren. Dann versuche ich mich abzulenken.

Die 3 großen "F": Frauen, Familie, Freunde

Jetzt bitte keinen religiösen Fragen...

Selten.

Ziemlich schlecht. Ich musste auch ein Wort hier in den Fragen schnell mal im Wörterbuch nachschlagen^^

Hmm, ja?

1. How was your summer?
    Ziemlich anstrengend, für´s examen gelernt, aber auch super witzig und ne menge spaß gehabt.
    Legendario- best alcohol ever
    why?
    ich glaube an nichts, was nur theoretisch ist.

good books, my job and life
    ein andern mal
    we are all equal
    reading/ understanding quote good, write ...okay
    jo?
    Studienstand: Abgeschlossen! Yeah!
    momentane Lieblingsmusik: Burberry acoustic
    Manchmal muss man Menschen, die man liebt, loslassen, auch wenn es schmerzt.
    Now Reading: Simon Beckett - Leichenblässe
    Now Playing: FF5 (AP sammeln), FF12 (eigentlich nur noch gegenstände für waffen sammeln...irgendwie ein ödes spiel...), und FF3 (nahezu fertig, noch knapp ne stunde...), FF12 Revenant Wings

1. How was your summer?
    ... can't say it was exciting, but anyway a good experience.
    A potatoe powered mp3 player. I kid you not.
    Despite the fact that I hate the wizard of OZ, I don't follow any roads that shine.
    Can't explain magic yo.
    I'm feeling this right now. That feeling man...
    Music, Movies, Chicks
    Please leave me alone with this religious nonsense. Like I don't have enough problems with this shit.
    Depends. I always want to talk people about some good music or good movies but it seems like "taste" has a big and broad interpretation possibility...
    Zitat Zitat
    because my own English skills alter from day to day
    This. But since I'm mostly active in american/uk communitys there's no chance to avoid writing long posts. Mostly with grammatical/orthography issues.
    Human rights? The joke is on you.
    Geändert von besmrtan (30.10.2011 um 11:57 Uhr)