Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Thema: Tale of Exile eng. version [Download]

Tale of Exile eng. version [Download]

Guten Tag.
    Es tut mir leid, aber ich kann nicht Deutsch zu gut schreiben (syntax). Deshalb entschied ich mich in Englisch zähle auf die Tatsache, dass Sie den Inhalt der Nachricht verstehen. Grüße.

Hello!
    I’d like to introduce the Tale of Exile project created by me. I assume the project will cover about 3 to 4 acts with 3 to 4 episodes each. As of today, Act 1 is available in Polish and English language versions. Act 2 is currently being created. The entire ToE project has been developed for a few years, undergoing numerous changes in graphics, sound, script and even the plot. The current version of the game is nothing like the initial one, having only the same title. Those of you who are interested in the history of the project may look it up on the game website in the section “About the game”.
    You will find detailed info, screens, game and resource download on the following website:
    http://toe.tsukuru.pl/?lang=eng

However, let me give you some of the details right here.
    CBS – Tactical / turn-based. Reasonable opponent AI, their boosted stats however will not make it easy for the player to win. There is a number of options and many factors influencing attack strength, chances of a successful hit and counter strikes.
    CMS – Picture-based. Each item has its own graphics and detailed description. Many stats and options.

Individual experience-raising system. Experience Points (EP) are gained through battles and missions. The points increase the character’s Lv, Hp, Mp according to his or her predispositions which were chosen at the beginning (1-10 points – physical/mental strength). Additionally, there are Skill Points (SkP) to be gained and distributed to the properties chosen by you. The character can learn new skills from Masters… I’m also thinking of introducing different professions.

Weapon upgrade and weapon Lv increase – the character can upgrade weapons at Blacksmiths, whom they have to pay and deliver specific minerals (M)

Map – that’s rather obvious…

You can download the game from two sites the official game website site http://toe.tsukuru.pl/?lang=eng and the biggest RPG Maker website in Poland www.tsukuru.pl. NOTE - in order to download the English version, you must enter the English version of Tale of Exile website.
    I am counting on your opinions.

Screens:

My regards

Geändert von LasTTurN (23.10.2009 um 23:25 Uhr)

warmly welcome at the rpg-atelier!

you didnt write anything about the story or the characters, but the screens are looking great so I will play the game now and later write the feedback. (Sorry for my bad english)

Greetings

#ben#

Zitat Zitat
    (syntax)
    XD? Umm yeah I think the most user of this community are able to unterstand
    English.

I heard about your project and saw some screenshots on tsukuru.
    As I see you put lot of effort in you're project. I'll play it some time soon.
    Now i'm not in the mood to play an epic fantasy game. xD

Zitat Zitat von treeghost Beitrag anzeigen
    XD? Umm yeah I think the most user of this community are able to unterstand
    English.

I heard about your project and saw some screenshots on tsukuru.
    As I see you put lot of effort in you're project. I'll play it some time soon.
    Now i'm not in the mood to play an epic fantasy game. xD
    Then why bother?

Ich glaube, jeder kann so halbwegs in der englischen Sektion über Story, Charaktere und so weiter die relevanten Informationen rausholen. Auch wenns nicht hiersteht, bei ausländischen Spielevorstellungen können wir natürlich nicht erwarten, dass die Leute Deutsch lernen, um eine Vorstellung abzugeben, wie wir sie normalerweise vorschreiben. Also übt Nachsicht, klickt euch durch die Homepage.

Witamy na RPG-Atelier, fajne że nas znalasłeś.
    Wiele ludzie tutaj nie umią po polsku, jasne, tu jesteśmy z Austri, albo z Niemiec i ze Szwajcari - no i co. (Ja też tylko kiepsko bo śie nigdy nauczyłem pisać, ja pisze po głosu...ale jakoś śie zawsze dogadam.) I tym lepiej że też masz wersje angielską, jestem pewny że śie będzie podobać ludzią, tutaj dużo lubią klasyczne RPG.
    Miło by było jakby nasze strony mieli więcej kontaktu - tyle co wiem, to polskie grupy (what's the correct word for "community" in polish? xD) które pracują z RPGMaker (obojętnie który), są super! Czegoś śie zawsze można nauczyć!
    Holera, co za tortura o trzeciej rano.

Zitat Zitat von Wischmop Beitrag anzeigen
    Then why bother?

Ich glaube, jeder kann so halbwegs in der englischen Sektion über Story, Charaktere und so weiter die relevanten Informationen rausholen. Auch wenns nicht hiersteht, bei ausländischen Spielevorstellungen können wir natürlich nicht erwarten, dass die Leute Deutsch lernen, um eine Vorstellung abzugeben, wie wir sie normalerweise vorschreiben. Also übt Nachsicht, klickt euch durch die Homepage.
    Ich bezog mich auf den Satz hier:
    Zitat Zitat
    Deshalb entschied ich mich in Englisch zähle auf die Tatsache, dass Sie den Inhalt der Nachricht verstehen.
    Er soll sich ja nur keine Sorgen machen das wir den Text nicht verstehen.

i Narzędzia wspomagające tłumaczenie nie zawiera Mop

Ich bezog mich auch nur auf den Satz von dir mit "Sieht cool aus, aber ich hab jetzt grad keine Lust zu spielen xD". Weil sowas bringt niemandem was. Wäre viel besser, wenn wir das Game zocken und dann was drüber erzählen.
    Der Rest war eh für die Allgemeinheit, bevor irgendwer daherkommt, und sagt "Ey, die Spielevorstellung ist ja nicht komplett, was macht die hier?"

Und wer sagt, dass ich Hilfsmittel benutzt habe?

I think it's well worth a look. The first impression given by the screenshots and the story is promising, though i'll have to test it in action in order to review it properly.

best regards, esta

Hello again.

I am pleased that like the project. I look forward to receive your opinion.

It is true Treeghost, the game has cost me a lot of time and work. However, it was pleasantly spent time.

I Gave no information about the plot, characters, etc. because I do not want to paste here everything is already on the game website. So I invite the interested to read on the page. Reading is perhaps not extensive, but enough to illustrate the situation and know the characters.

What to liaise with the portal Tsukuru, I think that there would be no problems. I talked with the main editor, Jazzwhisky whos is open to any suggestions. I propose to speak to him on meil: jazzwhisky@gmail.com

That's all for today. If in doubt, please ask here, lastturntoe@gmail.com or forums devoted to the game website.

Regards.