mascot
pointer pointer pointer pointer

Seite 1 von 4 1234 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 74

[PS3] Ar tonelico III

Wurde in der Famitsu angekündigt.^^

http://www.consolewars.de/news/26898..._angekuendigt/

Ich spiele gerade zufälligerweise den zweiten Teil, die Ankündigung begünstigt auf jeden Fall meinen PS3 Kauf nochmal stark als Fan der Reihe.
    Geändert von Swordy (13.10.2009 um 08:49 Uhr)

Juhu*freu*
    Hoffentlich erfährt man bald ein wenig mehr und sieht bald ein wenig was davon

Bah. Swordy, den Thread wollte ich eröffnen

Hier für die besonderst Faulen noch die Scans:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/0146dc52158971
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/bbae0452158320
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/508e6652171400
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/42108052174817

Gust hat eine relativ kurze wartezeit zwischen Ankündigung -> Release, daher bin ich mal gespannt. Ich hoffe aber dass sie den Weihnachtsmarkt vermeiden, sonst werden sie von FF13 gekillt.
    Geändert von Zelretch (13.10.2009 um 13:46 Uhr)

Kay, damit hat die Ps3 bei mir nun gewonnen.
    Dann würde ich mal NISA bitten das Ding komplett auch in (gutem) englisch zu vertonen und eine gute Übersetzung zu bieten... so im Ausgleich zum miserablen Endprodukt von AT2.

Hmm....es gab ja schon vor längerem eine News aus internen Quellen, das sich angeblich Ar Tonelico 3, Grandia 4 und Legend of Dragoon 2 für die PS3 in Entwicklung befinden soll. Hoffentlich bewahrheitet sich das jetzt auch noch mit Legend of Dragoon 2
    Die Spiele sollten eigentlich auf der letzten TGS vorgestellt werden, man hat dann aber wohl wegen der Konkurrenz von SE und co. zurückgezogen.
    Viel. gibt es dann ja etwas auf dem nächsten Playstation-Day zu sehen.

Release soll bereits im Januar 2010 sein

Würde mich freuen, wenn man für die Dialoge, dieses AAA (Active Animation Adventure) System übernimmt, welches man in Trinity Universe featured ^^.

Ansonsten siehts ganz manierlich aus. Charakterin mit den lila Haaren könnte Cocona´s etwas entarteter Klon sein ^^.

Irgend jemand Infos zu dem ominösen R.A.H. System?

Scanübersetzung:

アルトネリコ3 世界終焉の引鉄は少女の詩が弾く
    Ar tonelico III: The Girl's Song that Pulls the Trigger of World's Demise
    Release date: 2010/1/28
    Platform: PlayStation3

Deep inside the heroines' spiritual worlds, by crafting songs, tremendous power can be achieved. Revolving around that, the RPG series Ar tonelico has gone through two installments. And the third game, moving onto PlayStation3 system, once again a magnificent story of intertwining love and hatred is given birth. In this article, we shed light to the main characters and systems of the game.

Ar tonelico series

Soaring above the Sea of Death, three gigantic towers without continents form a planet named Ar Ciel, the main setting of the series. The first game took place in Sol Ciel, the second in Meta Falss, where the people living there stood up to fight against the dangers threatening their existences. In Ar Ciel, there exists a third tower, and the third installment of the game shall reveal the truth about that tower.

Two Reyvateils shall be crafting the songs of Love and Bonds

The key to the game's story and battles are the Songs, formed upon the language known as "Hymmnos." The two heroines introduced in the third game are called "Reyvateil," girls who are capable of entrusting their feelings to the Songs to unleash tremendous powers. By supporting the two heroines, our protagonist can stand up against destiny.

The third game takes place in the world of Sol Cluster

A world where Reyvateils take control. The country of Clusternia, dominated by β-type Reyvateils, is a society where only Reyvateils and "purified human" (slaves) could live, an ideal place without opposition. The rest of the human live in a land called 大牙 (Great Fang) that surrounds the tower.

Protagonist: 蒼都 (Aoto)
    Stupid! You call yourself a man when you rely on girls and just run away?

A human boy, discipline of a construction worker. Has a reckless personality, but also carry out things with a sense of responsibility. He hated the way Clusternia was, and had been embracing antipathy, until he met Saki when things began to clear up for him.

Heroine: 咲 (Saki)
    S-sorry! Saki caused you troubles again... I'll just sit down quietly.

Saki is a Reyvateil born in a research institute, for the sake of a great project that will cause great influence to the world. But she escaped right before the project was executed, and after several years of unknown whereabouts, she met Aoto. Upon reaching the state of extreme emotional tension, she can execute a power known as 奇跡 (Miracle).

Heroine: フィンネル (Finnel)
    Welcome welcome~ Welcome to "Yokkora"!

Born in Clusternia, the country of Reyvateils, she is a pure-blooded β-type Reyvateil. A clumsy girl who works in Yokkora, a restaurant established on the Eternal Road. She seems to have a significant connection to the very existence of Clusternia.

By diving into a heroine, you'll meet her another personality

"Dive" is the action in which one enters a Reyvateil's spiritual world. Similar to the first two games, in the third game, through diving deep into a girl's spiritual world, the protagonist can create powerful magics known as 詩魔法 (Song Magic). However, in this game, upon diving into a heroine, you'll run into a different personality of hers, whose appearance and personality are totally different. How shall you strengthen your bonds with charming girls having multiple personalities?

A girl's true feelings can only be revealed inside her spiritual world

Upon diving, you'll witness a different face of a girl, which is even more embarrassing than appearing naked. However, the trust she places on the protagonist should be deep enough for her to open herself to him. It's through this process that Song Magics are crafted, as well as the process known as ムスメ調合 (Girl Compounding)

The Tower is a vertical world

-Aoto's town is at the border of the tower's climate control system, thus it's not completely protected from the elements, resulting in violent winds. The town has wind mills to make use of the winds, however.
    -Clustania has the highest level of ameneties in the tower of Sol Clusta and is the central location for Reyvateils. Humans are brought into Clustania to help further develop Reyvateil's skills. Also, anti-Clustania individuals are brought in for cleansing.
    -Jumping (i think?) returns to AT3

As the Bond grows further, the heart and body shall be released

The bond between you and a heroine has significant meaning to battles. The Song Magics you crafted in her Cosmosphere is the key deciding victory or loss in a fight. As the bond grows further, her clothes will also be "released" and her attack power will increase. Before battles, by setting, you can also have the girl fight in her other personality's shape. That difference in appearance is also a type of "releasing."

R.A.H. System

In this game, the heroines won't just simply sing Song Magics. By acquiring and combining pieces of Song Magics through Musume Compounding, player can create their own Song Magics! In battles, the background music will change in real time depending on the player's actions. By crafting powerful Songs and having the heroines sing them for you, as you can see in the right pictures, combat power will be sharply boosted.

Wäääääh ....musss...kaufen...PS3.... mensch ich will das game unbedingt zocken !!

Ah nice Swordy,thx.

Yeah schon so bald - Gnihihi Freudenfest

Kann mir mal jemand folgendes erklären?

Badass Freakin' Administrator
    stars_admin
    Zitat Zitat von Zelretch Beitrag anzeigen
    Kann mir mal jemand folgendes erklären?
    It's made for the pedos.

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
    If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
    ---
    Live Today, Love Tomorrow, Unite Forever.

Vor allem nervt mich das mit dem Chara Design, schon bei Rorona besteht das Spiel nur aus Lolis. Jetzt haben wir hier auch zwei Mädchen ohne Titten....Die sollen sich lieber wieder an Misha Adult und Aurica orientieren, der dritte kann von mir aus ein Loli sein (S••••lia, Jacqli).

vielleicht bezieht sich das auf folgendes:

Zitat Zitat
    The Song Magics you crafted in her Cosmosphere is the key deciding victory or loss in a fight. As the bond grows further, her clothes will also be "released" and her attack power will increase.
    hoffentlich treiben sie's damit nicht zu weit...

ansonsten scheinen sie nun auch von spirits abzulassen, aber soweit ich das erkennen konnte sieht die Grafik doch annehmbar aus, da kann ich das verkraften^^
    aber nun muss ich mir wohl auch ne ps3 zulegen
    hoffe ja, dass Cocona als spielbarer Charakter vorkommt, auch wenn der eine main char ihr bereits ähnelt.

Zitat Zitat von Dnamei Beitrag anzeigen
    vielleicht bezieht sich das auf folgendes:

Zitat Zitat
    The Song Magics you crafted in her Cosmosphere is the key deciding victory or loss in a fight. As the bond grows further, her clothes will also be "released" and her attack power will increase.
    hoffentlich treiben sie's damit nicht zu weit...
    Haha, wie geil

Swordy: Ich sehe da keinen loli überschuss: Saki und Finnel haben beide eine gespaltene Persona und verwandeln sich in Blone Bayonettas.(Links zu sehen)

Und Januar ist nice. Dann ist der Spielekalender für die Lovestation 3 von Dezember bis Februar jeweils mit einem JRPG gesegnet

Ah gut, dann vergiss meinen Beitrag. Bei Ar tonelico 1 konnte man sich noch bei Misha am Ende auch zwischen Adult und Loli entscheiden, fand ich auch toll.

Haha, wie geil

Swordy: Ich sehe da keinen loli überschuss: Saki und Finnel haben beide eine gespaltene Persona und verwandeln sich in Blone Bayonettas.(Links zu sehen)

Und Januar ist nice. Dann ist der Spielekalender für die Lovestation 3 von Dezember bis Februar jeweils mit einem JRPG gesegnet
    Du meinst Dezember 2010 bis Februar 2011?

Zitat Zitat von Kiru Beitrag anzeigen
    Du meinst Dezember 2010 bis Februar 2011?

Nein. Dezember erscheint Final Fantasy 13, Januar Ar Tonelico III und Februar Star Ocean 4 International. Gilt natürlich nur für Japan. Allerdings ist es auch nur eine Frage der Zeit bis Atelier Rorona und Tales of Vesperia nach Europa kommen. Und der Februar Release von SO4 gilt auch für den Westen.

Nein. Dezember erscheint Final Fantasy 13, Januar Ar Tonelico III und Februar Star Ocean 4 International. Gilt natürlich nur für Japan. Allerdings ist es auch nur eine Frage der Zeit bis Atelier Rorona und Tales of Vesperia nach Europa kommen. Und der Februar Release von SO4 gilt auch für den Westen.
    Eben genau das. Hier kommt nur SO4. Final Fantasy dauert noch, AT3 erst recht.

Aber Sakura Taisen kommt ja auch noch im Januar nach USA, wenn ich mich nicht irre.
    Jedenfalls: zu Weihnachten 2010 kann man sich dann bedenkenlos ne Ps3 zulegen. Bis dahin gibts sicher genug Spiele/Rpg's.

Badass Freakin' Administrator
    stars_admin
    Zitat Zitat
    Dümmste Ausrede ever, damit die Japaner ihren perversen Trieben freien Lauf lassen können.
    Und dann wundern sich die Leute, wenn manche japanischen Hersteller sagen, das sie in einer Sackgasse sind.

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
    If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
    ---
    Live Today, Love Tomorrow, Unite Forever.

Die Screens aus den Scans in HQ

Pckshot:

und wtf:

インストール/Installieren
    脱ぐ/Ausziehen
    プレゼント/Geschenk
    帰る/Gehen

O__ô?